Not being ignorant!

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
To my friends ingame I'm not being ignorant. I've no keyboard, so having to type shit out in notepad with on-screen kb then copy n paste,fml. Anyroadup when I do this ingame then press enter on me onscreen keyboard it simply won't post me paste. I'm not being ignorant. Enjoying being back, I'll get a keyboard tomorrow, see you ingame soon! Currently farming 10k punys Iron Challenge...8k in... off 10 ped ;)

I can emote though, I'm at Camp Icarus, *grinding*

Jamhot

Last edited:
Welcome back

also of topic, but I know a lot of ignorant people with keyboards; but that might be another kind of ignorant. :scratch2: :D

Good to have you back Jamhot! Maybe a revive of Club 3G for a party!

Welcome back, mate! :)

To my friends ingame I'm not being ignorant. I've no keyboard, so having to type shit out in notepad with on-screen kb then copy n paste,fml. Anyroadup when I do this ingame then press enter on me onscreen keyboard it simply won't post me paste. I'm not being ignorant. Enjoying being back, I'll get a keyboard tomorrow, see you ingame soon! Currently farming 10k punys Iron Challenge...8k in... off 10 ped ;)

I can emote though, I'm at Camp Icarus, *grinding*

Jamhot

Welcome back! You have no idea how long it took me to load PCF on IE..is crap. Anyway, glad to see you.

Last edited:
welcome back,

what weapon are u using for puny?

good luck and have fun

Cheers

Back