allow us to split the multi-hour pills, etc. in to hour increments...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Seriously, when the hell am I going to be logged in to Entropia for over 10 hours at a time to use one of these things? The 5 hour ones, I could potentially use, but the 10 hour ones?... would be nice if you could break the multi hour buff pills, neuro, etc. in to one hour ones of the same type.

Mindark, don't you realize that people need to do things in real life like eat, etc. from time to time before you make these type of items? If I did nothing all day but play, even on a day that my spouse is at work all day I seriously doubt I'd be hunting the full day, and then it might be 5-6 hours window of time on a winter day where there are no chores to do outside, no laundry to do inside, etc. You limited the amount of hours people could be in Mayhem type events, etc. doing so with the pills, etc. might be good idea too. Otherwise you might be asking for a lawsuit down the road when someone passes away because of dehydration when they tried to use up a 10 hour buff you gave em... Hopefully 10 hours if max you'll do... would hate to think if there was a 15-20 hour item out there.

Last edited:
Seriously, when the hell am I going to be logged in to Entropia for over 10 hours at a time to use one of these things? The 5 hour ones, I could potentially use, but the 10 hour ones?... would be nice if you could break the multi hour buff pills, neuro, etc. in to one hour ones of the same type.

Mindark, don't you realize that people need to do things in real life like eat, etc. from time to time before you make these type of items? If I did nothing all day but play, even on a day that my spouse is at work all day I seriously doubt I'd be hunting the full day, and then it might be 5-6 hours window of time on a winter day where there are no chores to do outside, no laundry to do inside, etc. You limited the amount of hours people could be in Mayhem type events, etc. doing so with the pills, etc. might be good idea too. Otherwise you might be asking for a lawsuit down the road when someone passes away because of dehydration when they tried to use up a 10 hour buff you gave em... Hopefully 10 hours if max you'll do... would hate to think if there was a 15-20 hour item out there.

There is 72 hour loot pill (Loot Collection Pill Augmented).

Buffs pause while you are offline. Before taking the extra long pills, hunters usually stock up on items and hunt continuously while logged in; with as many pauses as they please by logging out.

These pills are not for casual users (stick to the 1hour pills if you take EU in short bursts with chatting).

Back