President of VR - Who da fook is that guy?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
No one gives a shyte loot pill who da fook that guy is. Fook VR. It's better to have president or congressmen of Calypso. Someone with IQ over 140, who can listen to the people and make some well presented words to MA like improvement to unreadable pills, space or pets. Fook VR. Fook crypto. Fix your planet first then the rest of the world. PED lives matters. Fook 20 different coins/tokens/currencies. :smoke:

No one gives a shyte loot pill who da fook that guy is. Fook VR. It's better to have president or congressmen of Calypso. Someone with IQ over 140, who can listen to the people and make some well presented words to MA like improvement to unreadable pills, space or pets. Fook VR. Fook crypto. Fix your planet first then the rest of the world. PED lives matters. Fook 20 different coins/tokens/currencies. :smoke:

What did I miss, not sure what your talking about?

:laugh: Totally Agree

http://www.presidentofvirtualreality.com/

https://neverdie.com/wallet.html

Also I deposit to Entropia/Calypso and don't give a shite about teleportation in ultima VR or star trek VR. :smoke:

What a load of crap. Reminds me of actors/actresses in the US, just because they can play a part they think they can advise people whom to vote for in an election.

This is a real dumb a$$ idea to try to Legitimize game playing as if anyone cares or give two hoots what those people say or think.

I can only say one thing to those people ? "GET A LIFE dumb a$$"

Looks like Jeremy Stephens is MMA/UFC fighter so I am not really talking to him :=).

Back