FYI: Loot 2.0 hunting log

Another small update since I'm reinstalling (client loader get's stuck again & I'll doubt this will fix it :s)

Totals :

TT hunted : 8013.61
TT return : 8313.13 (103.74%)

TT + markup hunted : 8028.83
TT + markup return : 9019.98 (112.34%)

Profit/loss : +991.15

This run :

TT hunted : 715.70
TT return : 943.52 (131.83%)

TT + markup hunted : 717.33
TT + markup return : 953.91 (132.98%)

gear used :
maxed i2870+106
imp ares & adj athenic
adj pixie +2a
adj resto + mod2350

From now on, runs tracked will be bigger
EDIT : I also noticed in my gear list that I forgot to add the reload helmet wich gives me 5% extra reload, forgot the right name & can't login atm so will add that later!

Totals :

TT hunted : 9565.95
TT return : 11934.65 (124.76%)

TT + markup hunted : 9584.63
TT + markup return : 12683.52 (132.33%)

Profit/loss : +3098.89

This run :

TT hunted : 1552.34
TT return : 3621.52 (233.29%)

TT + markup hunted : 1555.80
TT + markup return : 3663.54 (235.48%)

USED OTHER GEAR!

gear used :
maxed i2870+106 (to tag)
arcspark + melee trauma amp VI
imp ares & adj athenic
adj pixie +2a
adj resto + mod2350

Totals :

TT hunted : 11116.93
TT return : 15426.96 (138.77%)

TT + markup hunted : 11139.29
TT + markup return : 26988.65 (242.28%)

Profit/loss : +15849.36

This run :

TT hunted : 1550.99
TT return : 3492.31 (225.17%)

TT + markup hunted : 1554.65
TT + markup return : 14305.13 (920.15%)

Did 1 run with the i287 (2*106 amp) & 1 run with the arcspark.

gear used :

maxed i2870+106
imp ares & adj athenic
adj pixie +2a & thorifoid berserker's Helm w/o plate
adj resto + mod2350

giphy.gif

Talk about there being no golden avatars :) huge gz again

1195 ped ESI, thx
The ESI was looted with the knife btw

Gratz man!!
I
What mob gave you this esi?

Hehe, I don't even know what they look like anymore. Last time I looted one was in 2007 :laugh:

Talk about there being no golden avatars :) huge gz again

I think you mean gz & not again, you didn't gz me for this one as you didn't knew xD
More to come :yay:

golden avatar, I don't know yet.. think I need to shoot more (I'll prolly draw my conclusion after 500k-1 million peds tracked) but RL duties comes first..
Removing my solar panels today so they can start replacing the roof on monday.

Gratz man!!
I
What mob gave you this esi?

Hehe, I don't even know what they look like anymore. Last time I looted one was in 2007 :laugh:

I'm not gonna tell, all I say is maybe you'll need to hunt bigger mobs to get esi's & it's not like you can count on getting them.. this one was my biggest also uptill now. If I wasn't doing ok'ish on that mob, I wouldn't have kept hunting them counting on an ESI like this to make up for the losses.
The days I could loot an ESI from a saba are gone AFAIK :laugh:

I'm not gonna tell, all I say is maybe you'll need to hunt bigger mobs to get esi's & it's not like you can count on getting them.. this one was my biggest also uptill now. If I wasn't doing ok'ish on that mob, I wouldn't have kept hunting them counting on an ESI like this to make up for the losses.
The days I could loot an ESI from a saba are gone AFAIK :laugh:

ive heard not too long ago someone looted an ESI from a feran on ark (starts at 40 hp). afaik all mobs CAN loot an ESI but the chance gets significantly lower, the lower the hp

ive heard not too long ago someone looted an ESI from a feran on ark (starts at 40 hp). afaik all mobs CAN loot an ESI but the chance gets significantly lower, the lower the hp

Can't say with 100% certainty, but I think certain mobs do not. I have cycled some 100s of thousands of peds on bristlehogs and have not seen one, and have never heard of anyone looting one from them.

Can't say with 100% certainty, but I think certain mobs do not. I have cycled some 100s of thousands of peds on bristlehogs and have not seen one, and have never heard of anyone looting one from them.

to be fair, in the last maybe 200k peds i cycled i did get maybe 1 ESI but i cant really remember it anymore. but it must have been half a year ago or maybe even longer. and i bet the feran one was the only one to ever drop on them.

IGNORE POST - MY ANALYSIS IS WRONG - I UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE DELAY NOW

...What mob gave you this esi?...

If you look at his tracker, he was hunting LT Dom's - but I don't see anything tracked that would include a 1200 ped esi. (unless ET missed it, which would be rare on caly) - I can confirm because I saw him next to me.

Therefore, the mob must be something else. Either team or shared is my guess. I don't see anything big in the shared loot globals except for a 50 foot digital party girl for 1537 ped.

I don't think it is a mob from another planet (unless shared) as he has been hunting on Caly for the last week or so consisting of LT, Atrox, Hogglo, Drone elite - tracker could of missed as well.

Usually that big of an esi has to come from a bigger loot # as the esi is a portion of the loot. My guess is team with Old Fred Warriors or something like that...

Also, I've been hunting LT Dom's - have done ~28k points on the silver and have only looted 1 esi worth ~14 ped.

Last edited:
Based on tracker history/this thread history, it's clear there is Shared loot going on as a big part of it. Gz to op though.

Based on tracker history/this thread history, it's clear there is Shared loot going on as a big part of it. Gz to op though.

Look at my post above, I really don't think it's shared - I think it's team

I'm no leech & I don't like leechers, therefor.. I don't do shared mobs unless I solo them

Ah, yea sorry my statement was off. Meant team/shared :p

If you look at his tracker, he was hunting LT Dom's - but I don't see anything tracked that would include a 1200 ped esi. (unless ET missed it, which would be rare on caly) - I can confirm because I saw him next to me.

I think it was from his Eomon Young on Aug 8. (Eomon in adj pixie?)

Das, question for you:

I don't see anything particularly remarkable about your gear (though I don't know what an i2870 is) or the mobs you're hunting, so is the formula for your success a particular hunting style you've developed? I realize you won't want to share the details of it.

Das, question for you:

I don't see anything particularly remarkable about your gear (though I don't know what an i2870 is) or the mobs you're hunting, so is the formula for your success a particular hunting style you've developed? I realize you won't want to share the details of it.

Ah, you're right - he did say he added a delay for a reason.

Yes, now it makes sense - word on the street is that Mr. Das is up 30-40k this migration. Those big ESI's did come from his emomon hofs.

I'm guessing he has looted other ESI's as well

Eomon Young 4 151 PED Thu, 27 Jul 2017 13:19:18
Eomon Young 4 450 PED Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:39:40
Eomon Young 4 301 PED Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:32:10

Last edited:

Das, question for you:

Eomon in adj pixie, sure why not? there's adjusted fappers around so with my evade & hp, that's very doable..
I2870 = Improved Omegaton 2870, what I call a mini mod merc, 2nd best old skool gun in laser pistol class..

My hunting style.. IDK, point, shoot, heal, shoot more & loot like most ppl.
rince & repeat till you need to repair.

Eomon in adj pixie, sure why not? there's adjusted fappers around so with my evade & hp, that's very doable..
I2870 = Improved Omegaton 2870, what I call a mini mod merc, 2nd best old skool gun in laser pistol class..

My hunting style.. IDK, point, shoot, heal, shoot more & loot like most ppl.
rince & repeat till you need to repair.

Ah, I thought maybe you had discovered the secret to wave hunting 2.0 or something. :p

I see the stats on that gun are pretty good, so that could definitely be part of the equation. I'd guess your skills are probably a big factor also.

Anyway thanks for the info, enjoying the log. :D

Ah, I thought maybe you had discovered the secret to wave hunting 2.0 or something. :p

I see the stats on that gun are pretty good, so that could definitely be part of the equation. I'd guess your skills are probably a big factor also.

Anyway thanks for the info, enjoying the log. :D

Never done wave hunting.. when I log in to hunt, I just hunt.. I don't even switch mobs when I see another mob spamming or when my run seems to suck..
I have a few small runs left to go, then the updates will be every few days as I tracked like every 10k ped since my pedcard was/is bigger.
Like I said, the esi was looted on the 2nd part of the run so using the knife.. only used the i287+106 to tag on that part.
I do think atm it's a sad thing that I loot so much shrapnell that I can't justify using the knife.
On the other hand, on mobs like LT, the shrap has more mu then the oil atm :yup:

Thank you for sharing das! I hope you continue to do good in your hunting endeavors:beerchug:

Reactions: das
It's all the fresh fruits and veggies that das eats, it keeps his loot finger STRONG.

It's all the fresh fruits and veggies that das eats, it keeps his loot finger STRONG.

must spread more veggies.. euuh rep

Go away messi, you don't care xD

I did last year. I still think it's an above zero chance on all mobs.

Totals :

TT hunted : 12654.09
TT return : 16330.98 (129.06%)

TT + markup hunted : 12679.63
TT + markup return : 27906.10 (220.09%)

Profit/loss : +15226.47

This run :

TT hunted : 1537.16
TT return : 904.02 (58.81%)

TT + markup hunted : 1540.33
TT + markup return : 917.44 (59.56%)

gear used :

maxed i2870+106
imp ares & adj athenic
adj resto + mod2350

Totals :

TT hunted : 14195.78
TT return : 18303.07 (127.92%)

TT + markup hunted : 14224.85
TT + markup return : 29903.19 (210.22%)

Profit/loss : +15678.34

This run :

TT hunted : 1541.69
TT return : 1972.09 (127.92%)

TT + markup hunted : 1545.22
TT + markup return : 1997.09 (129.24%)

gear used :

maxed i2870+106
imp ares & adj athenic
adj resto + mod2350

Back