Disturbance notice, Server maintenance 11-13/08

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Maintenance jobs will be carried out at our server park on Friday to Sunday (11-13/08) at 17:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC.
Our services will be online but the maintenance may lead to downtime and additional disturbances during the time period in question.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, we will be monitoring the situation to quickly be able to resolve potential issues.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

What did yall break this time?

I think the better question is.

What will yall be breaking in the near future?

a very professional timewindow for maintenance, its only your main businesstime :lolup:

old freds at the same time? even more funny i guess...

serioulsly?? :scratch2: On a weekend, when most action is, in game? Realy? That´s no good idea imao.....:scratch2:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

serioulsly?? :scratch2: On a weekend, when most action is, in game? Realy? That´s no good idea imao.....:scratch2:

For these, they have no control. This seems to be happening every 3 months.

No neteller deposits.

Meanwhile, 3 months that i cant depo because Neteller deposits are bugged. Sad and seems MA dont care about it.

well sry to say...but i am looking forward for this maint window....the time for this can never be good to do it but it has to be done....and since all will remain online (sure with disturbances)

i am looking forward that this will be the end of some of the lags, accessing sites etc,dc, etc and the system will be stable and fast again

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Obi Wan kenobi :yay:

But for now: Want to know what´s going on in MA´s Minds....... A day under the Week (when most Peops are working/at School....) would be better.

Meanwhile, 3 months that i cant depo because Neteller deposits are bugged. Sad and seems MA dont care about it.

I depo with Paysafe Cards.... Wouldn´t it be a alternative for you?

I depo with Paysafe Cards.... Wouldn´t it be a alternative for you?

Let me explain: I live in Brazil and there is only 2 method available for me, Neteller and paypal. All my money is in neteller account and i cant transfer to my bank because TAX ARE HUGE here. i would lose 1/3 of all my money doing that, and i cant transfer to paypal via neteller for example.

I have to work the whole weekend; so I don't care. But I wonder why on a weekend if you're in the entertainment industry.
I know it is once in 3 months; but still.

Maintenance jobs will be carried out at our server park on Friday to Sunday (11-13/08) at 17:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC.
Our services will be online but the maintenance may lead to downtime and additional disturbances during the time period in question.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, we will be monitoring the situation to quickly be able to resolve potential issues.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

They didn't say they themselves are performing the maintenance, and it seems to be something that the DC itself is doing.

I assume the DC will have redundant / backup connections / power and presumably this is just a heads up in case the DC maintenance screws up something. Assuming the DC is more professional then MA(which most DC providers are, from my experience), there shouldn't be any issues.

It's nice that MA informs us when their own providers are doing maintenance, but it's interesting that they don't admit to own screw ups / issues / etc.

Let me explain: I live in Brazil and there is only 2 method available for me, Neteller and paypal. All my money is in neteller account and i cant transfer to my bank because TAX ARE HUGE here. i would lose 1/3 of all my money doing that, and i cant transfer to paypal via neteller for example.

--

yep thats difficult...when you dont want to go over a bank account transferring you can try to get a netteller mastercard...

you load it up with neteller money and can pay all within website like a normal master card you would use...

== i did it with a similar company and helped me with ALOT of things...

edit: or get a paypal account and transfer it to them then?

I assume the DC will have redundant / backup connections / power and presumably this is just a heads up in case the DC maintenance screws up something. Assuming the DC is more professional then MA(which most DC providers are, from my experience), there shouldn't be any issues.

IIRC this is the second time such announcement is made, and the first time around I did not notice any actual 'disturbance' (which may of course have happened on a different server, however).

IIRC this is the second time such announcement is made, and the first time around I did not notice any actual 'disturbance' (which may of course have happened on a different server, however).

The first one in may or so was awful.

Back