Question: Best mission rewards?

monte

Alpha
Society
AO
Marco Monte Montecalvo
Hello!

I'm looking for genuine opinions on the best missions worth doing in EU (Throughout all planets).
Factors I consider in how worth it a mission is:

Proportional skill amount - example being Longtooth.. 23.63 Athletics for 1k is very high for a mob at 1300HP minimum. Obviously bigger mobs give bigger implants so that's why I list this as proportional.

Total skill value - Evade over rifle, etc.

Mob loot & fun factor (i.e. variety and value of loot)

Thanks!
Monte

Spiders give a Nice chunk of evade (67 ped)

If my memory is not wrong, Atrox silver mission gives 50 TT Evade.:)
It has gone so long time sense i did it.

If my memory is not wrong, Atrox silver mission gives 50 TT Evade.:)
It has gone so long time sense i did it.

I think it's like 10,000 for 31.. to me that sounds worse than shutting my member in a car door.. on the right track though!

Spiders give a Nice chunk of evade (67 ped)

Oh definitely; but again for 10,000 spiders. Something like 65,000-70,000 ped needed to cycle and a very long time for that 67 ped evade. Thanks for your input :)

Bot mission chains.. choose your own rewards.. very good for leaping levels

Mutated beladoth repeatable 61.68ped athletics

Proportional skill amount - example being Longtooth.. 23.63 Athletics for 1k is very high for a mob at 1300HP minimum.

IIRC 320 HP ones (Longtooth Adolescent) used to count for the first three stages.

IIRC 320 HP ones (Longtooth Adolescent) used to count for the first three stages.

I just thought about that.. wonder if it still does. Great tip!

Oh definitely; but again for 10,000 spiders. Something like 65,000-70,000 ped needed to cycle and a very long time for that 67 ped evade. Thanks for your input :)

don't forget the smaller ones also give evade.. the end amount is 67, but the road towards it (100, 500, 1000, 5000) also gives out nice bonuses.. same goes for atrox.

btw atrax gives out 34 ped combat reflexes, which is also nice and atrax young are really easy to kill.

The 10 000 kreltin's stage have a reward of 160 ped rifle. back in the days when kidney had good markup it was a fun mob to do. At lvl 67 blp rifle it boosted me 2 lvl putting me real close to unlock commando skil. I did enjoyed it.

I just thought about that.. wonder if it still does. Great tip!

It does, did it just a few weeks back, I would get to it ASAP since the value on doing the first three LT stages with adolescent is very good.

Only downside is that their loot table is literally only shrapnel, but whatever.

It does, did it just a few weeks back, I would get to it ASAP since the value on doing the first three LT stages with adolescent is very good.

Only downside is that their loot table is literally only shrapnel, but whatever.

Already did those unfortunately : P

Great tip for others though who havent!

Warriors, incredible courage jump with.

Not easy to hunt depending your dodge but .. ;)

Kool Kats on RT has repeatable mission for 82.4 ped Evade or Melee Combat (HP), 12 800 kills required.

Hogglo mission chain is great.
In the last stage I choose 200ped (I think) of Anatomy. Awesome.

I suggested MA to have more stages after the stage V. Like silver and gold of Hogglo.
Hopefully these stages will come in future :D

I suggested MA to have more stages after the stage V. Like silver and gold of Hogglo.

the mission chains should be

iron 10K
bronze 20k
silver 50k
gold 100k
platinum 250k

or their killpoints counterpart

the mission chains should be

iron 10K
bronze 20k
silver 50k
gold 100k
platinum 250k

or their killpoints counterpart

I used to only like Kill Point missions, that way I could go kill the highest level mob and get the most points. After the all the nerfs, that hasn't been as attractive return wise, but at least it gives one the option to do the highest level mob to get it over as quick as possible if you want to power through them.

Back