Noticed something strangs

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
I noticed something strange the other day mining with lbml. I always mine with lbml running and do the honeycomb method. As you all know while using this pattern it leaves small gaps between the circles. My run went pretty decent and i finished extracting the claims. Seeing as how I was ready to call it a day and had about 15 or 20 drops left out of a small 300ped run, I decided to have a little fun. I ran from where i ended and started doing drops in the dead center of the little gaps. Out of 15 drops (double bombing)I had 12 hits all stuffed in the little gaps some almost on top of each other. Dont know if it has any significant details on anything. Just always like to share when something neat happens.

Well there you have it proof that finds hide themselves "dynamically" where they can :laugh:

Coincidences are noticed, lack of them is not.

(Although this observation may fit nicely with some versions of 'invisible mobs' doctrine.)

Yeah I get that it was too short and small of an event to change anytbing. But that kind of blew apart the overlapping theory in that instance. Im wondering if I would have had the same result if I just shot off in a straight line from where i stood. Im gonna try it more octen just to see the result, slight overlap on drops I mean.

Sounds a lot like the mining method I do when I take a serious run. I drop 2 parallel lines then fill the spots between. Seems I get more claims this way frequently.

Back