Decoy vs faper

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
+Oke maybe some of u dont have good armor or skill and want to hunt some higher level mobs lets give for exemple eomon. Why would u pay for a faper when decoy can be cheaper. Only down side its u need range.

My stats: 140 dps i need like 1-2 decoy for eomon old(with 40% movement speed). So ill say like 15-25 peds for decoys compared to 50/60 peds for a faper.

Works for me with only like 37 lvl decoy dispenser.

Edit : The example was bad with eomon old but young have like only 5020 life + will require lower level of decoy dispenser.

Last edited:
For those of us whjo are noobs on the subject, how does decoy dispensing work exactly?

Yes Alina very good point, something I use to do.... I probably should start again :D

Decoys can be used to disturb the attacking-mood from a mob...just buy some from tt and try it out...

but its a very good point...tried it out myself but for me it didnt work in that way....should also try that again...thx for the info

Only down side its u need range.

2nd downside, you can't turn on auto-use tool and eat a sandwich / watch a movie while you hunt

:dunce:

My stats: 140 dps i need like 1-2 decoy for eomon old(with 40% movement speed). So ill say like 15-25 peds for decoys compared to 50/60 peds for a faper.

About 2 years ago, I tried some big eomons with decoys. Though, last year (or if it was the year Before that) I noted that eomons had gotten noticable regen so I didn't even consider using it. But, I guess with a respectful dmg/sec, then decoys can be a good option.

It's the play style that decides i one uses decoys or hires a fapper :)

as others mention, with a fapper you can stand with auto use tool and relax, watch a movie or similar..

with decoys you gotta play active, know how to move your avatar (yeah, some people don't know how to run, turn, jump etc while shooting)

also, using decoys, this makes your mob reg, higher cost to kill the mob.. i haven't made any calculations what so ever but i suppose at one point the extra reg from dropping decoy, running away, starting to shoot again surpasses the cost of a medic.. using long range with a medic vs using a long range weapon with decoys .. some one with the ability to test the costs should do that and publish it on the forums! =)

Would it work with a team or it distracts the mob only from the avatar dropping decoys?

Next up: Is decoy cost back in loot? :)
Worth to test

Why i made this thread also. I see a lot of players that thinks im exploiting lol. They come and ask me how do i stopped an eomon old.
Next up: Is decoy cost back in loot? :)
Worth to test

i would test it on a small creatures those days

Would it work with a team or it distracts the mob only from the avatar dropping decoys?

if someone in the team/outside team using decoy the mob will attack the decoy will even move 20-30 m to it lol but u need a success. On eomon young for example i think i have over 90% success rate.

Last edited:
Back