Selling: ECOTRON V.15e PROTOTYPE

skubahta

Provider
Hi,

I'm selling my tier 5.5 Ecotron v.15 e Prototype (Highest tier ingame). The weapon is like an adjusted Mk2 but better in every aspect.

Here is a comparison between the two on entropiawiki. More DPS, More eco (Perfect fit with a106 or imp a105 at 2,983 dmg/pec), faster reload, better range, lower skill requirements and a much better sound when firing. Perfect for mobs around 700 HP.
compare_thumb.jpg

Here is also the remaining tier-rates for the weapon.
ecotron_thumb.jpg

Price is TT+4.5k

PM me ingame Deus Skubahta Rui or through here.

Thanks.

Wow you stole my salespitch in it's entirety.

Its basicly same thread haha i cant stop laught at this guy

The person that bought it from me changed his mind I guess and put it up in auction very cheap (TT+3200). OP in this thread sees an opportunity to resell for 1,300 ped profit and why bother make a new sales post when he can take mine lol.

Even the pictures I created he uploads here, but in such a small resolution that noone can see.

I'll be nice to you now Skubahta and link the pictures correctly for potential buyers as it pains me greatly to see your post.

Here:

And here:

Heck, it might just be easier to read my thread instead :eyecrazy:: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299357-Ecotron-V-15e-Prototype&highlight=

Last edited:
Yeah I used parts of your former thread, same gun, same stats, well presented, why change? (except correcting spelling mistakes and grammar) :lolup: You thread is closed, you say you sold your item, so what? Got nothing better to do? Depo and go play the game.

Apart from the fact that I dont lie and say I sold the gun for a 4.8 BO. :eyecrazy: Now dont be butthurt if others sell the gun for a better price.

Thanks for the links. ;)

This is a selling thread...keep it clean please. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah I used parts of your former thread, same gun, same stats, well presented, why change? (except correcting spelling mistakes) :lolup:

Apart from the fact that I dont lie and say I sold the gun for a 4.8 BO. :eyecrazy:

This is a selling thread...keep it clean please. Thanks.

Parts of my former thread? You copy pasted it and just changed the price. If you are insinuating that I lie about any BO then you are misinformed. If you want a clean thread maybe next time you should write your own presentation, then you would not need to worry about past posters' spelling accuracy.

I suggest Facebook for this kind of argument. Just write a comment on a newspaper post or something and be entertained for the rest of the afternoon arguing nonsense.

Like I said, this is a sales thread, please keep it clean. Cya :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This isn't a sales thread. It's a "let's see if I can find an idiot to buy this gun" thread.

You're a lousy trader. If you going to try and rip someone off, at least don't have a visible trail back to where you got the item from.

Or a "lets see who is the next idiot to make a dumbass comment" thread.

Visible trail? lol Genious...you just need to hit MU on the item and see for how much it last sold. No way to erase that. By your profile pic I would say you are staring at a mirror.

And yes I bought the gun for a value inferior for what its worth, the former owner was asking (and apparently got) 4.8k for it, I´m asking 4.5k. I think its a fair value for the item.

If you aint buying or have no interrest in the item no point in posting retarded comments on the thread.

Its a sales thread...keep it clean!!!! (Never a forum mod around when you need one...typical)

Last edited:
Or a "lets see who is the next idiot to make a dumbass comment" thread.

Visible trail? lol Genious...you just need to hit MU on the item and see for how much it last sold. No way to erase that. By your profile pic I would say you are staring at a mirror.

And yes I bought the gun for a value inferior for what its worth, the former owner was asking (and apparently got) 4.8k for it, I´m asking 4.5k. I think its a fair value for the item.

If you aint buying or have no interrest in the item no point in posting retarded comments on the thread.

Its a sales thread...keep it clean!!!! (Never a forum mod around when you need one...typical)

Thanks for the -vote :D You next DOA or what ?
You are more that dumbass to copy 1x1 someone sales thread . On top of that you copy the thread or original gun that you bought . It's priceless to watch such a good traders like you nowadays :laugh:

Thanks for the -vote :D You next DOA or what ?
You are more that dumbass to copy 1x1 someone sales thread . On top of that you copy the thread or original gun that you bought . It's priceless to watch such a good traders like you nowadays :laugh:

You are more then welcome. Oh yeah I copied parts of a good sales thread that was closed...Im such a criminal!!! :D By your bitching I would say you must be DoA´s alt. ;)

Refer to previous post about MU. Great having you guys plugging my thread...gun is 300 ped cheaper then the other thread...good price for a great gun with nice tier...bump it up ;)

This isn't a sales thread. It's a "let's see if I can find an idiot to buy this gun" thread.

You're a lousy trader. If you going to try and rip someone off, at least don't have a visible trail back to where you got the item from.

you've just lost a nice oppurtonity to be quiet and silent...

traders are only traders cause there's profit oppurtonity... therefore it must mean he buys lower to sell higher...
if he has large margin over the price paid and the price asked to sell, means he has done a good deal and as you know, it aint easy at all to catch this deals. Or just because he bought for lower price, is mandatory that he drops mu of the item??

"let's see if i can find an idiot to buy this gun" are you claiming that every1 that bought this gun for, lets say, till tt+5k is idiot?? is that it??

next time, just take a Rennie or a Kompensan and be quiet...

to others complaining he did copy/paste yeah, may not be completly proper, but the text is nice, adequate and honest, it only says the true in a captivating way...so give this a break and just let him be. if he said " buyer with this gun i garantee you'll have positive return", or "buyer with this gun you will have the power to wipe proterons and eomons", even i would complain...by now i think you see my point

Skubhata i wish you the best of luck, and keep going, this is like RL, some can stand seeing others succeed, others just cant.

mods whats taking you so long to clean thread?

Last edited:
so, mac farmer gave me negative reputation saying this :

"You dont get it ? Stealing in whatever shape is a miserable thing . So stfu"

so i will answer public :

i've seen you do deals on AH for real low prices, and next day you put on AH for its respective MU. I've seen this at least 5 or 6 times, one of the deals, i was bidding, it was storm jeans (m), you bought for around tt+30 and sold for tt+100 +/- in next days... this is just an example...
so you did and you do exactly what skubhata did, except you didnt leave trail...by your logic, you are a thief...
as ive stated before, i respect this deals, is just trading, like RL...this is what RCE means...in a relative and ethic way, an item is worth what buyer is willing to pay for it.

in my buiseness i buy at 100 and sell at 130, am i stealing?

i used to respect you as a trader, but not anymore for sure, i wont insult you, but i despise your attitude, if it is you that does the deal and sell all is good, let the profit come, but if its other player you insult and fck his thread.

ill make sure that if i see your name on a AH item at low MU, to bid till its near mu...

so, mac farmer gave me negative reputation saying this :

"You dont get it ? Stealing in whatever shape is a miserable thing . So stfu"

so i will answer public :

i've seen you do deals on AH for real low prices, and next day you put on AH for its respective MU. I've seen this at least 5 or 6 times, one of the deals, i was bidding, it was storm jeans (m), you bought for around tt+30 and sold for tt+100 +/- in next days... this is just an example...
so you did and you do exactly what skubhata did, except you didnt leave trail...by your logic, you are a thief...
as ive stated before, i respect this deals, is just trading, like RL...this is what RCE means...in a relative and ethic way, an item is worth what buyer is willing to pay for it.

in my buiseness i buy at 100 and sell at 130, am i stealing?

i used to respect you as a trader, but not anymore for sure, i wont insult you, but i despise your attitude, if it is you that does the deal and sell all is good, let the profit come, but if its other player you insult and fck his thread.

ill make sure that if i see your name on a AH item at low MU, to bid till its near mu...

WoW need to call forum police here xD First of all too bad you didn't got a brand new pair of jeans ... Btw i never bought something to came in next day try sell it on forum and in top of that to just copy/paste someone other thread haha . And the top of top he steal it from original gun owner LMAO .

I barely find time to play now at summer but will see you soon :) Can't wait to have some bids :eyecrazy:

PS ; We laught good at this guy attempt and that was all . You escalate it too much
We all understand he is your friend or sister but stop be a dush

Ive seen you bidding on shit loads of stuff....Bender is being kind saying its the next day you ressel...Ive seen you do it in the exact same instance you win the bid you put the item up again on AH for over the MU of the item and for a margin. Some of those deals you outbid me. Aint you the innocent one hey? ;)

You make it look like what im doing is wrong, when it aint, its a deal like loads of the same you do, if im a thief for doing it so are you chump. Would be wrong if I where trying to sell something for more then what its worth or with false and misleading information about the item, again not the case.

I bought an item under its value, now selling for less then the original thread and for a value I consider right. If im making a good margin on it excellent, the price im asking for it is right so tough shit I bought it cheap, thats on the person that sold the item previously. Items get sold, its the game, up to players to try and make ped out of it or not. If im stealing like you say, what to say from the other thread when the value asked was even higher? Didnt see you calling ppl out then? He bought the gun, same as me, he didnt get from npc, then resold it same as what I will do, he probably made ped out of it, same as i will do. Where were you then with your patronizing bullshit?

We all understand that your little friend got butthurt I copied stuff from his a closed thread for an already sold item , probably because I will make more profit then him. Because of that you came here holding hands with him causing shit, posting rubish and trying to shut down the deal on purpose. You two were the ones escalating this with your cuntish ways, not the other way.You are the dush not Bender, at least he added something to the thread, you just chat shit. The OP from the other thread saying something about me copying I can understand, the first post he writes I can understand although if he was butthurt he could have sent me a PM asking for explanations, the post he makes about the margins Im making is just being a bellend !!!! Same goes for your posts throughout the thread, again i can live perfectly well with this ;)

A normal person would see the closed thread being used and not think nothing of it, the deal was done, item sold, closed thread, why bother? At least thats how I see it. Dickheads act the other way though, jealous much? Though shit on both of you.

Infact...forum police must be on holidays. About time to take out the trash.

Last edited:
Ive seen you bidding on shit loads of stuff....Bender is being kind saying its the next day you ressel...Ive seen you do it in the exact same instance you win the bid you put the item up again on AH for over the MU of the item and for a margin. Some of those deals you outbid me. Aint you the innocent one hey? ;)

You make it look like what im doing is wrong, when it aint, its a deal like loads of the same you do, if im a thief for doing it so are you chump. Would be wrong if I where trying to sell something for more then what its worth or with false and misleading information about the item, again not the case.

I bought an item under its value, now selling for less then the original thread and for a value I consider right. If im making a good margin on it excellent, the price im asking for it is right so tough shit I bought it cheap, thats on the person that sold the item previously. Items get sold, its the game, up to players to try and make ped out of it or not. If im stealing like you say, what to say from the other thread when the value asked was even higher? Didnt see you calling ppl out then? He bought the gun, same as me, he didnt get from npc, then resold it same as what I will do, he probably made ped out of it, same as i will do. Where were you then with your patronizing bullshit?

We all understand that your little friend got butthurt I copied stuff from his a closed thread for an already sold item , probably because I will make more profit then him. Because of that you came here holding hands with him causing shit, posting rubish and trying to shut down the deal on purpose. You two were the ones escalating this with your cuntish ways, not the other way.You are the dush not Bender, at least he added something to the thread, you just chat shit. The OP from the other thread saying something about me copying I can understand, the first post he writes I can understand although if he was butthurt he could have sent me a PM asking for explanations, the post he makes about the margins Im making is just being a bellend !!!! Same goes for your posts throughout the thread, again i can live perfectly well with this ;)

A normal person would see the closed thread being used and not think nothing of it, the deal was done, item sold, closed thread, why bother? At least thats how I see it. Dickheads act the other way though, jealous much? Though shit on both of you.

Infact...forum police must be on holidays. About time to take out the trash.

I actually read all the rubish you write . Where i sayed something bad about you bought from auction or trying to resell ?? When you try to make 130$ whit couple of clicks atleast make your own thread and not stealing other people work . You are so blind or just dumb i can live whit both :laugh:

Btw i don't know the guy of original thread or chated whit him or have him in friend list . Stop trashing your guesing and talk whit facts . Its not me the one that called friend to protect lol

Last edited:
I actually read all the rubish you write . Where i sayed something bad about you bought from auction or trying to resell ?? When you try to make 130$ whit couple of clicks atleast make your own thread and not stealing other people work . You are so blind or just dumb i can live whit both :laugh:

Btw i don't know the guy of original thread or chated whit him or have him in friend list . Stop trashing your guesing and talk whit facts . Its not me the one that called friend to protect lol

Dude, for someone that has no time to play EU you reply real quick on here. If its talking shit you want I have just the thing for you. There is a little thing you must not have heard about called Facebook where you will find lots of others like you, give it a go... it will rock your world!!!

"We laugh good", who is we? You and the voices you hear in your head?

"Other people work?" You actually called writting a shit thread as "work", fair enough it was an ok thread, but dont make this out as if I took someones Master´s thesis and tried to make it my own. And Im the dumb one? Really?

Besides why on earth has it got anything to do with you? What makes you think it is any of your business? Or even that you are entitled to say anything about anything? It wasnt even your thread!!! This is a sales thread, nobody asked for your opinion about Ethics on PCF did they? Why so eager to let everyone know how bad you think my action was? Like anyone even cares about that? Feeling lonely on a Sunday? Maybe if you were less of a twat you would have friends to do shit with ingame or in RL oposite to be writing crap on here.

Amof I wasnt even friends with Bender on PCF, but now we are. :) I dont need to call anyone for anything chump, people have a mind of their own...well...some do...others are just retarded that have anything better to do and really love Macdonalds. ;)

Now be gone....find something better to do with your time. If sure soon you be alot more then just a massive waste of time, space and oxygen. ;)

Last edited:
Please respect the following forum rule when posting in the Trading forums:

Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

:locked:

Back