Question: Adjusted ML-35, honest review?

Vagrant

Old Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Vagrant Arangar Melanwil
Hi,
Looking to find someone who has an adjusted ML-35 to hear their thoughts after having used it for a while.

If I look at the stats they seem pretty epic, is this also your experience?
What are you hunting with it? Progress made since getting it? General defense cost? Adj ml35 results since loot 2.0?

Feel free to reply here or in private if you prefer.

Thanks!

Hello, I've been using it a couple of months and for me I also agree it is epic weapon due the 140 meters range, which can be extended using the range enhancers, specially good for the PVP oil rig :)

My favourite hunts:

gen7 troopers can be done very easy and relaxed, I can give u pos for it if u wish. They drop generic fuses in bulk of 3 quite common, so u get a lot of mu.
gen10 troopers can be also done (without they hit u) if you hit and jump back.
lvl 29 Longtooths also easy to do.
hogglos and young/mature eomons can be done with the shoot and jump technique and taking very few hits.

Please do no hesitate to contact me in case you have more doubts.

Best regards:yay::yay::yay:

Hello, I've been using it a couple of months and for me I also agree it is epic weapon due the 140 meters range, which can be extended using the range enhancers, specially good for the PVP oil rig :)

My favourite hunts:

gen7 troopers can be done very easy and relaxed, I can give u pos for it if u wish. They drop generic fuses in bulk of 3 quite common, so u get a lot of mu.
gen10 troopers can be also done (without they hit u) if you hit and jump back.
lvl 29 Longtooths also easy to do.
hogglos and young/mature eomons can be done with the shoot and jump technique and taking very few hits.

Please do no hesitate to contact me in case you have more doubts.

Best regards:yay::yay::yay:

Sounds good, thanks for the info :)

Hello, I've been using it a couple of months and for me I also agree it is epic weapon due the 140 meters range, which can be extended using the range enhancers

I agree. It is indeed one of the best hunting weapons you can get in game right now. Very nicely working with the new ArMatrix BPs.

Take care,
BBB

I agree. It is indeed one of the best hunting weapons you can get in game right now. Very nicely working with the new ArMatrix BPs.

Take care,
BBB

Thanks for the feedback, but how do you mean here? "Very nicely working with the new ArMatrix BPs."

Thanks for the feedback, but how do you mean here? "Very nicely working with the new ArMatrix BPs."

he's saying because you can outrange bots and because you can hunt big bots more comfortably, meaning that with this weapon you can pick up lots of the bot loot that is going for a lot right now as a result of the ArMatrix BPs

Last edited:
I don't have An adj ml-35 but I own the mentor edition. Check my Twitch (spawnbootcamp) to see what IT does.

he's saying because you can outrange bots and because you can hunt big bots more comfortably, meaning that with this weapon you can pick up lots of the bot loot that is going for a lot right now as a result of the ArMatrix BPs

Got it :)

I don't have An adj ml-35 but I own the mentor edition. Check my Twitch (spawnbootcamp) to see what IT does.

Will do, looking at that one it is very similar on the DPS side but the efficiency must be way worse.

BTW, as finisher I use the [ArMatrix BP-15 (L)] with [Rage 5 (L)]

But in the case of troopers, then I use mirath fatal and ecotron (to be able to finish them with good range.

You can use it at max at lvl 68 not 69 (+5) how normal weapons, it is a good point, is one of the best weapons in game to kill mobs without be damaged. Astonishing range.

Back