morningtear_castle.jpg

Mornintear Castle Shop now open for business. Current items for sale:

BP's (Majority under Markup)
Furniture
Clothing
Weapons
Mindforce

etc

Some items are under markup. Some have been sold whilst I was setting up in the last few weeks.
Some are at markup
Some are excessively over markup (these are not for sale)

At least that was situation when they were priced. I probably will not be changing prices too often so that creates opportunities for the shrewd buyer as they can buy below markup as markup is continuously changing.

Prices may be negotiable depending upon the item so please do ask. Beware of the red area on map above as that is lootable pvp area !

Currently contains six shopkeepers. I'm hoping to add seventh in the future.

Last edited:
Nice, you can loot your customers after they buy the goods. :laugh:
Pro-tip: sell more stackables

Nice, you can loot your customers after they buy the goods. :laugh:
Pro-tip: sell more stackables

I had never thought of that but I'm sure it's not my style.

Thanks for pointing out red area though, hopefully no one will stray into there.

I had never thought of that but I'm sure it's not my style.

Thanks for pointing out red area though, hopefully no one will stray into there.

Well one good point, if the person hasnt taken the shot itz insta death as soon as you touch the barrier. I would always make that mistake when not paying attention in my vtol.

Well one good point, if the person hasnt taken the shot itz insta death as soon as you touch the barrier. I would always make that mistake when not paying attention in my vtol.

That's very true.

I doubt older players will wander in there. Also it's not a busy area, once or twice in the past when I ventured in there to explore the area I didn't encounter anyone. I wasn't carrying anything though, so perhaps murphy's law applies i.e. if you are carrying something then another pvp'er will come and get you! yikes :eyecrazy:

Back