Info: PVP4 (Akmuul Island) Complete Spawn Map VU15.15.1

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Spent the last ~12 hours straight working on this in depth spawn map for PVP4, painstakingly walking everywhere in all of PVP4 and mapping out every single spawn.

I'm hoping this map can be a useful resource for anybody looking to do Attacker, Mulmun, Mulaak'f, or Muluk-Hir, as their spawns are laid out pretty hectically, on top of the fact that hunting in PVP is pretty intimidating to most players. It should be nearly 100% accurate.

(Click on the image to get full sized version)

# of times killed making this map: 0
# of green dots ran away from: 3
# of unattended mining claims seen: 3

PVP Hunting Tip #1: Convert your Shrapnel into UA after every kill, ammo cannot be looted by PKers.
PVP Hunting Tip #2: If you shoot into the air those are PEDs you will never see again, be careful to avoid this.
PVP Hunting Tip #3: Use the "Create Item Set: Equipped" function to make an item set without any armor to unequip your armor in case you see a green dot, this allows you to often suicide before they reach you.

Also, wasn't sure whether to post this here or the "Geography" sub-forum, or both, if a mod thinks the post should be moved or duplicated or something that's fine.

Last edited:
That gibnib spawn tho

Well Done.....

:D

Really cool stuff, could be something cool for Ark's toxic zone too! And well even other pvp areas! Or the whole Universe!!!!! :D

Darkaruki, "The Cartographer", sounds cool in my opinion hehehe, I'd love to know how to do this like with such accuracy as you did

:D

Really cool stuff, could be something cool for Ark's toxic zone too! And well even other pvp areas! Or the whole Universe!!!!! :D

Darkaruki, "The Cartographer", sounds cool in my opinion hehehe, I'd love to know how to do this like with such accuracy as you did

I'm all for more maps to help people out although I've never been to Arkadia to be honest, I just found myself searching for a map like this yesterday and was surprised that I wasn't able to find one so I decided to just do it myself.

As for how it was done, I just made a huge image file of the pvp4 area and then, using my ingame map, walked everywhere in all of pvp4 marking every spot that had nothing as black and colour coding every type of spawn that was present(using Paint :cool:), it took a very long time even with augmented hermetic, harrier, and I also popped 4/5 of my aged "Tethys Creek Mulled Wine"s (30% accel for 1hr) as well. (finally found a use for them!)

Here's what the original looked like for me:

12321312.jpg

after that, I removed the black and superimposed it onto the same screencap of pvp4 I originally started with and voila.

The pink kind of acted as the black for that side of it, since there were low density hiryuu/gibnib kind everywhere you went on that side, although I'm going to modify the OP to add some transparency to the pink so that people can see the ground underneath it a bit..

Last edited:
Great work! Now please map Pyrite :wtg:

if none kill me i can do that !

So so awesome - I used to know where the attackers were in some good spots, but they nerfed them.

This is so well done- and bravo on taking a long trip in there!

Updated the map a bit... Was informed that one of the Muluk-Hir spawns on the map was in fact a Mulaak'f spawn :laugh:

It's now fixed.

How often you got killed, while making that map?

From first post :

# of times killed making this map: 0
# of green dots ran away from: 3
# of unattended mining claims seen: 3

Good job :)

Always a pleasure to see the dedication from a fellow entropian and look forward to seeing more mapping likely with the rest of amathera

+rep op

This map down for anyone else?

do huskklings drop wormslayer?

do huskklings drop wormslayer?
We hunted them a fair share without a wormslayer drop. Would definatley make pvp4 more interesting if it drops. They do drop mushrooms once in a while.

Back