If a shared loot mob is killed by one avatar, give credit to the avatar instead of (Shared Loot)

Status

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Would really appreciate this change, I'm not a fan of my globals and hofs being "(Shared Loot)", call me a nitpicker but it makes getting one feel less personal to me and less fun as a result, turns me off from hunting at these spawns.

this still annoys me regularly, i feel specifically disinclined to hunt in areas where mobs are tagged as shared loot because of the fact that if i got a nice loot it would just be credited to (Shared Loot)

fixing up how this works when you guys get around to fixing the completely broken loot splitting would be a really nice move, currently i'm being alienated from a lot of different activities i would otherwise be interested in participating in as a result of these two issues.

MA pls

I thought the whole point of shared, was to redistribute wealth without anyone knowing about it unless you admit it.

Smiles

Rick

I would still really like to see this, even though it may seem small I know many players do not like hunting Shared Loot mobs while on their own and intentionally avoid these spawns for the sake of having globals/hofs be in their own name for bragging rights and tracking purposes.

Not sure how hard or easy it would be in the way you currently have it set up, but this would be a nice change.

I would still really like to see this, even though it may seem small I know many players do not like hunting Shared Loot mobs while on their own and intentionally avoid these spawns for the sake of having globals/hofs be in their own name for bragging rights and tracking purposes.

Not sure how hard or easy it would be in the way you currently have it set up, but this would be a nice change.

would love that change as well. my biggest solo multiplier so far has been on a qaffaz alpha (1,3 ped per kill +-) and was roughly 750x. a shame it was shared loot wave event area and therefore i only got my memories and nothing else... apart from no.1 spot on the highest qaffaz loot ever lol.

Hopefully you guys can figure out how to make this change if/when you get around to fixing the loot distribution in Shared Loot scenarios, since it would really be nice to be able to hunt spawns that are marked as being (Shared Loot) without getting zero credit for anything you loot or global on, for now I'm going to continue feeling discouraged and avoiding this content for that reason unfortunately.

This change would be nice especially these days.

Hopefully you guys can figure out how to make this change if/when you get around to fixing the loot distribution in Shared Loot scenarios, since it would really be nice to be able to hunt spawns that are marked as being (Shared Loot) without getting zero credit for anything you loot or global on, for now I'm going to continue feeling discouraged and avoiding this content for that reason unfortunately.

Whilst I understand this viewpoint, I knew that globals I got in shared loot areas would make it harder for people to know what I was hunting and where.

Doesnt add a credit to your EntropiaLife though, I get it. ;)

Status
Back