Selling: STORAGE CLEANOUT: Armor and Clothes blueprints

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
Cleaning out all my "stuff" I will no longer need. I wasted enough time pulling the handle on this slot machine called "manufacturing". Let someone else do it.

This auction is for all my Armor and Clothes BPs. Yes, there are some duplicates. No, I will not sell them individually.

SB is 100 PEDS

If I get a HOLY SHIT bid, I'll stop the sale immediately, otherwise it'll go about 1 week after 1st bid.

Received HOLY SHIT bid.

ALL BPs SOLD

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

Last edited:
bumper up to da top!

My offer is 1 HOLY SHIT ped

A HOLY SHIT bid was set at 1,000 PEDS years ago, which is way more than I want for these BPs. Are you sure?

Thanks for the bump.

"To the moon, Alice!"

This was once a lush grasslands. Now it's nothing more than a -

bump

"Now let me get this straight" said the young Detective to the murder suspect, "All he said to you was 'pull my finger', and you did?"

stinky bump

CLIMATARD: (KLY-mit-tard)
A person with no formal education or training in science, who believes that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and that the world's climate is being distastrously altered by human emissions of this vital gas which is essential to life.

Favors drastic, unreasonable measures, with no proof they will have any effect and which will cause real, immediate economic devastation for the poor and middle class. Flies into a rage if you don't agree with him

Also see USEFULL IDIOT and LIBERAL PSYCHOSIS.

useful bump

A blond goes into a doctors office.

"Doc, when I touch here" she says as she used her right index finger to touch her right knee, "it hurts!"

She then touches her left knee "When I touch here it hurts also!"

She then touches her right hip "And here it also hurts!"

"My dear," the doctor asks, "How long has your finger been broken?"

ba da bump

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Lao Tzu

We don't develop courage by being happy every day.

We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.

Barbara De Angelis

Grow some bump

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Fake news bump

Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done.

Back