Attacker Hunting Challenge

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Just noticed we've got one for Mulmun, Mulaak'f, and Muluk-Hir, might as well make one for Attackers too.

Get to it MA :wise:

I've gotten half a dozen Daily Hunting Challenges for Attackers.

I've gotten half a dozen Daily Hunting Challenges for Attackers.

Talking about a Hunting Challenge mission chain, previously known as Iron Challenges.

Last edited:
Would love to see a good low maturity density spawn of those

I agree i would love for an Attacker Mission!!

Still pretty much no effort involved and no downside to adding this at some point, and it would definitely bring some activity to PVP4 which could be fun for players who are interested in PVP and give hunters another target to choose from when it comes to their grinding.

Attackers used to do what they're made for - attack towns.

The last attack on PA however happened in 2013 or 2014 if my memory serves me right. (and if no attack happened while I was away from Calypso)

Last edited:
sure..it already has exclusives...like the mulak thingies and good pyrite amount (only little in yellow pvp.red for sure better)

but if there is an real hunting mission..putting those in red pvp ..then for sure most ppl wont do it..
( e.g. you are busy with hunting,get attacked ..etc...then one comes and shoots you...dang..all to 0 )-->not everybody likes that

sure..it already has exclusives...like the mulak thingies and good pyrite amount (only little in yellow pvp.red for sure better)

but if there is an real hunting mission..putting those in red pvp ..then for sure most ppl wont do it..
( e.g. you are busy with hunting,get attacked ..etc...then one comes and shoots you...dang..all to 0 )-->not everybody likes that

You can literally convert your shrapnel after every kill and then you barely would lose anything if you got killed, which is also extremely easy to avoid because radar is enabled and the moment you see a green dot you can just hit a keybind to unequip all armor and run into the mob spawn and die within a few seconds at most, maybe tag some mobs to speed things up if you really need to.

Last edited:

You get 10 times as much pyrite in non lootable pvp than in lootable atm. Nobody goes there

You could just not do the mission. I don't see any problem with adding missions that some people might not want to do. Most people don't want to kill 16600 Hiryuu, and very few people have completed that mission, but that's not a reason to say it shouldn't exist.

I almost never go in lootable PvP (other than flying between planets without loot) and I'd welcome an Attacker mission. I'd probably work on it a bit when the opportunity came up with robot events and such. Or just ignore it. It doesn't really matter.

This would take zero effort to implement and would add some interest to PVP4, hopefully we see it some day. :)

I still think this would be a good idea, but also, on the note of several mobs having their textures/polys improved, Attackers actually, similar to TskTsk, are using a model and textures which were imported from Gamebryo days.

Their outdatedness is not as noticeable as TskTsk but if you guys are looking to do improvements there, would be a nice mob to look at.

Attackers used to do what they're made for - attack towns.

I'm pretty sure they came out for one event since I started paying attention again in late 2015. I think there was even a jam raider spawn.

Missions are 100% not mandatory.

In 2007 when the Attackers where first added, there was a little excluded zone in PVP4 where you could hunt Attackers while they flew past that area.
Sometimes when you did not watch your steps you could end up in lootable PVP and got shot or you where too greedy and wandered outside to lure some Attackers in, sadly they removed that spot about a year later.
Here some old screen shots from back then :yay:

every monster should have a mission ideally

Back