Return EST to combat token vendor

Mathilda

Old Alpha
Mathilda nukegirl Chei
Now that EST has no economical benefit and only use is to increase dps for events.
With the current price (due to it currently being unobtainable) it is not even worth to use for events making the armor set obsolete

Edit: Yes i mean restock, sorry for confusion

Last edited:
Why not just sell it?

Return? Meaning?

If its for MA to restock vendors then i am all in for that.

On the one hand they might as well, on the other hand, I think this would leave owners of the set feeling even more screwed over than they already are now that crit doesn't grant tt profits anymore.

I think it still has some value in reducing cost to kill, making missions/skills cheaper, and it can be to help dominate events as well, but it certainly is not as valued as before.

the daily token was another MA flop IMO. some awesome amps in there, but never restocked... so just a tease.
Made selling of tokens flat too.

maybe return it to vendor for the % of token equivalent to tt left with a restocking fee of -50%.
its not MAs fault you made an impulse purchase.

Sure why not, they've nerfed it to the ground so I don't see any reason not to. :rolleyes: Other than dominating shared loot events. :rolleyes:

the daily token was another MA flop IMO. some awesome amps in there, but never restocked... so just a tease.
Made selling of tokens flat too.

really? I think the daily tokens are awesome, you can avoid paying a lot in markup on (L) guns by being savvy about checking dailies every 16 hours and doing lots of bonus dailies, and they're also good for MA since those dailies get people out there playing more at the same time, I think they're a pretty positive addition to the game.

just put it in the webshop at 200%

really? I think the daily tokens are awesome, you can avoid paying a lot in markup on (L) guns by being savvy about checking dailies every 16 hours and doing lots of bonus dailies, and they're also good for MA since those dailies get people out there playing more at the same time, I think they're a pretty positive addition to the game.
Agreed. :)

They should re-stock the vendor imho. Removing it felt like a rushed decision.

Too bad I sold the tokens I had saved for my set, but I don't mind grinding them back :)

It was removed because it was leeching the pool, that's not possible now in 2.0. Return EST to vendor. 100% agreed.

Up, armor looks too damn good for it to be gone forever

Was thinking of doing such a thread but I found one saying basically the same thing I was thinking. Bring the EST back in the combat token trader.

WTB Combat Tokens !! :rolleyes:

Bring this armor back, there's currently a big gap in crit damage between what's possible and the cap. Don't forget to add tokens in the loot, if you're doing this, half job is even worse than no job at all, look at tier system, we're missing mats to fit the demand created by the system.

With the recent introduction of an UL armor that has crit damage, it would make even more sense to have this L version with higher buff that would consume constant MU and at the same time the UL set would still be in demand

Back