Help: Best way to get account unlocked from inacitvity?

5p34k3r

Hey all! First off, my apologies if I placed this thread in the wrong section, i was having some trouble diserning the best place for this.

I've been a playing and paying member of EU since 2012 and up until recently, was on a break from it. Mainly due to RL issues getting in the way. A couple months ago i tried to log in, to find my account locked. I contacted support via the live chat line, they told me to do a support case. I did that, and after around two weeks of watchign my email daily, I just stopped looking. I looked again today, which is roughly two months later, and i STILL havent recieved an email from support, nor can I find any evidence that said support case was indeed sent in. When i go to my support cases section on the entropia website, it doesnt even show it! ><

Is there some viable way to contact them to give me access to my account? I feel this is sort of unacceptable behavior from a company, but that's from the outside looking in, who knows what may of gone wrong from then to now. Accidents happen.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be eternally grateful, seeing as support cases dont get through, im all ears to alternative methods of gaining their attention :)

Hey all! First off, my apologies if I placed this thread in the wrong section, i was having some trouble diserning the best place for this.

I've been a playing and paying member of EU since 2012 and up until recently, was on a break from it. Mainly due to RL issues getting in the way. A couple months ago i tried to log in, to find my account locked. I contacted support via the live chat line, they told me to do a support case. I did that, and after around two weeks of watchign my email daily, I just stopped looking. I looked again today, which is roughly two months later, and i STILL havent recieved an email from support, nor can I find any evidence that said support case was indeed sent in. When i go to my support cases section on the entropia website, it doesnt even show it! ><

Is there some viable way to contact them to give me access to my account? I feel this is sort of unacceptable behavior from a company, but that's from the outside looking in, who knows what may of gone wrong from then to now. Accidents happen.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be eternally grateful, seeing as support cases dont get through, im all ears to alternative methods of gaining their attention :)

Usually if I don't get a response within two weeks, I re-submit the case. Might want to try it.

I would just maybe just make a fresh support case, I recall doing this for my original (2006) account which had been disabled for inactivity after hearing that a friend had miraculously been able to recover his original account which had been deactivated under similar circumstances, unfortunately they said the account was no longer recoverable, but I remember it took at least a few weeks until I got my reply

hopefully it isn't too late for you to recover your account, good luck

Thanks for the suggestions. I did indeed make another one.
Prior to the 2 months ago or so that I initially noticed I was locked, I did log in to the game about 4 months before that. So I was only technically inactive from that time on.

I'll cross my fingers. Got so many items that I am unwilling to pay for again lol

New support ticket every day they don't unlock it. May not speed up process but will at least give u some entertainment

maybe I'l get lucky and they'll get sick of seeing my name show up in their support system if I do that and just do it for me :p

If you are not able to log in for an extended period just download the virtual tycoon app. You can log in often and its the same as logging into the game and considers you active. I know because I was inactive for a long time. I actually got an email from MA politely notified my account was inactive so I just logged in on my phone once a day to browse auction and craft. Funny thats how I got my first ever crafting global, no swirlies though. :mad:

Aha! Totally forgot about the app. Thanks :p

Edit ~
Never mind xD was hoping I'd be able to get into that atleast hehe
Time for some patience :p

Last edited:
So, your account was disabled after only 4 months of inactivity? Is that typical now? I thought it was at least a year or two. Maybe even more...or maybe it's less if it's an avatar with very little worth?

So, your account was disabled after only 4 months of inactivity? Is that typical now? I thought it was at least a year or two. Maybe even more...or maybe it's less if it's an avatar with very little worth?

they changed the ToU a little while ago

5.3. Inactivated Account
You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days.

5.4. Terminated Account
You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed to have been abandoned by You and consequently automatically Terminated if it has not been accessed for a period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) consecutive days (i.e. 275 days after an account becomes inactive as described in section 5.3 above).

Wow, looks like MA wants to recover assets tied up in who-knows-how-many inactive accounts. I just hope any items and PEDs recovered from those accounts get returned to the loot-pool somehow.

Wow, looks like MA wants to recover assets tied up in who-knows-how-many inactive accounts. I just hope any items and PEDs recovered from those accounts get returned to the loot-pool somehow.

:laugh:

(Too short)

Back