Do you think MA knows?

im making more profit then before and im cycling roughly 50-80k a month. only in hunting. sometimes more, depending on how i fell but this would be the average

You must be hitting some serious markup to have profited despite getting only 20 globals from the 80k you've cycled in the last month.

May be that's MA's way of getting MU back into the system? Or maybe it's all the hoarding that people have been doing trying to build bigger stacks worth selling. The system is detecting it and not dropping those stackable items because there's already an over abundance but it isn't being sold or used up.
That would mean that MA needs to make shops and auctions more viable and easier to use

I suspect they know.

They also have access to the real data, we just use educated guesses at best.

There could be a decent sized gap between the two. :yup:

Last edited:
You must be hitting some serious markup to have profited despite getting only 20 globals from the 80k you've cycled in the last month.

Gottem! :rocket:

Didn't you hear Oleg? Atrox have sick MU nowadays, this guy is just ahead of the MU curve looting 1% liver @ 1.05...

How can you know he hit only 20 globals?

Shared loot globals, not shown as his globals
Team globals, not shown as his globals

Just a hint

as ive mentioned a lot of times here already, im hunting low frequency mobs on toulan, which means that basically none of my globals are on tracker :)
and on a second note, as ive mentioned as well a few times here: im over 100% tt return, which means i dont even need MU to profit.

as ive mentioned a lot of times here already, im hunting low frequency mobs on toulan, which means that basically none of my globals are on tracker :)
and on a second note, as ive mentioned as well a few times here: im over 100% tt return, which means i dont even need MU to profit.

Mate, you're irelevant. Take this and run away with it.

1. If you use a small MF chip there is no way in hell you rolled 80k in a month. Lvl6 chips (as example) need some good 5 hours of non stop shooting to get near 2k/day.

2. Which wouldn't be a problem. Is fine to have opinions even if you kill punies. The problem is arrogance. Only you know math, only you know how the loot works (do you realize that you basically say that MA's posts about how crit_dmg works in loot are wrong?), only you know how to track returns, only you know how to manage funds etc.

3. If you zoom in the graph of someone rolling 300k a month to your level of, say, 20k a month you can start to see all kind of things. You can make it absurd and consider each mob killed is a separate run. Entropia simply doesn't work like this.

4. Finally, if you got lucky with that 600ish qaffaz it doesn't mean you broke who knows what secrets, is just that, you got lucky.

You remind me alot of a nondepo who was always riding my whines pointing how I don't know how to hunt, how I suck at eco blablabla. Because he was exclusively staying all day on drones dropping gazz (you could gather quite easy 50 to 100 ped tt per day, mu from 130% to 160%, it was winwinwin, and that with casual gaming). Until he thought, give or take 2 years later, that now he is smart enough to upgrade and lo' and behold he discovered Entropia doesn't scale. And then he started to write beautiful rants which put my whines to shame.

Well done for you if you do something which works for you. But the game itself pushes you to roll alot (at lvl25 you already max guns able to consume considerable amounts of money). You have skillgain buffs, you have missions. Swirls. Attractions everywhere. Wrong common wisdom on forum which says that all you have to do is to put eco A10x or beast on your gun and you gonna be the smartest cookie around. Is normal when you do these things and they just don't work to be frustrated. Is normal that large masses of player should do these things for the game to work, to have the cycle mine-hunt-craft.

We can't have all players using small chips on Toulan mobs (that would be fun, though). I hope that much is clear. Enjoy what you do and accept that people who complain about the system not working, is about a system you don't get to interact with. Because under a certain threshold of activity, the only difference between 2.0 and 1.0 is more shrapnel. Which is a few magnitudes better than tt'ing anyway 90% of the loot.

That's all. stfu more and be more understanding.

Mate, you're irelevant. Take this and run away with it.

1. If you use a small MF chip there is no way in hell you rolled 80k in a month. Lvl6 chips (as example) need some good 5 hours of non stop shooting to get near 2k/day.

2. Which wouldn't be a problem. Is fine to have opinions even if you kill punies. The problem is arrogance. Only you know math, only you know how the loot works (do you realize that you basically say that MA's posts about how crit_dmg works in loot are wrong?), only you know how to track returns, only you know how to manage funds etc.

3. If you zoom in the graph of someone rolling 300k a month to your level of, say, 20k a month you can start to see all kind of things. You can make it absurd and consider each mob killed is a separate run. Entropia simply doesn't work like this.

4. Finally, if you got lucky with that 600ish qaffaz it doesn't mean you broke who knows what secrets, is just that, you got lucky.

You remind me alot of a nondepo who was always riding my whines pointing how I don't know how to hunt, how I suck at eco blablabla. Because he was exclusively staying all day on drones dropping gazz (you could gather quite easy 50 to 100 ped tt per day, mu from 130% to 160%, it was winwinwin, and that with casual gaming). Until he thought, give or take 2 years later, that now he is smart enough to upgrade and lo' and behold he discovered Entropia doesn't scale. And then he started to write beautiful rants which put my whines to shame.

Well done for you if you do something which works for you. But the game itself pushes you to roll alot (at lvl25 you already max guns able to consume considerable amounts of money). You have skillgain buffs, you have missions. Swirls. Attractions everywhere. Wrong common wisdom on forum which says that all you have to do is to put eco A10x or beast on your gun and you gonna be the smartest cookie around. Is normal when you do these things and they just don't work to be frustrated. Is normal that large masses of player should do these things for the game to work, to have the cycle mine-hunt-craft.

We can't have all players using small chips on Toulan mobs (that would be fun, though). I hope that much is clear. Enjoy what you do and accept that people who complain about the system not working, is about a system you don't get to interact with. Because under a certain threshold of activity, the only difference between 2.0 and 1.0 is more shrapnel. Which is a few magnitudes better than tt'ing anyway 90% of the loot.

That's all. stfu more and be more understanding.

first of all its easy to cycle 3-4k a day with a lacerating VII which is the one i use. there are spawns where you can hunt non stop and i do this for up to 10 hours a day. every day.
next thing is that i dont say what i do is right and what others do is wrong. i just tell the people who constantly whine about everything that they should just test something else. and then i give an example of what works for me. but when you do the same fucking thing all the fuckign time and it never fucking works. then just fucking stop. thats really not hard to understand. but most of the guys here on forum are just too damn lazy to get their ass out of their little bubble and actually test the shit out themselves in a proper manner.

let me just say this: if you think its okay to dont try other stuff, when your stuff obviously doesnt work, then its fine for you. keep throwing money away. not my problem. its actually good for me so keep doing it. but dont cry. dont whine all the fucking day on forum that the game has to be changed because you cant profit. adapt. test. learn. thats all.

edit: all my posts before were before that 600 ped qaffaz hof. i didnt need it to stay in the 100%+ tt return area. but its funny that you think if someone gets good results after a little over 10k kills its luck and if someone gets bad results after around 10k kills then the system msut be broken... funny world we live in.
and also: nobody forces anyone to hunt huge ass mobs. especially now where overkill doesnt matter anymore. you can just take the same equipment you been using to kill 20 ped per kill eomon and kill 2 ped per kill mobs with it. instead of 100 you will be able to kill 1000 in the same time frame. only difference is your swings will be most likely smaller due to higher kill count and you wont be able to chase the ath. and thats whats costing the most money in this game (look at henry...)

Last edited:
That entropia is bleeding out right now. Or at the very least do they even care? From just those that I personally know of, there is roughly 1.2m monthly cycle that is no longer taking place because of the disaster of 2.0. All of us have submitted our sheets, clearly showing that this "97%" is a farce, and all have been told the same in return. That "our logs must be incorrect."

So really, do they just not care?

So this means there's now less money being profited out of this game by those high cyclers?

A good thing I guess :rolleyes:

Loot 2.0 actually seems to be fairly ok. With a $150 depo I lasted for weeks of hunting mid level mobs (L20-45) I'm level 63blp sniper and 53 cryogenic hit. It was only when I teamed on some Fred's that my bankroll disappeared.

I like how the loot has less variety but still has specific things. Easier for the small bankroll hunters to save up loot for auction. Also actual item drops seem decent. Got some nice L stuff, an esi, and a grem harness last week. I know not much mu on that but at least it was something interesting.

I'm definitely not investing in anything right now, mu is too volatile for me to purchase some items I may be interested in but over all I think a step in the right direction

Well, well, well :). I did read all the posts this time and truthfully I don't see anything here other than the normal run of comments.
Someone says I do this and lose my butt, other players says I do the same thing and making ped every single day or worse every single time.

I said this before "NO matter what you say someone else will tell you I do better or worst than you are doing, doing the same thing so you are full of it" :)

Well lets look at what I think is true:

1. MA is here for the profit, period.

2. If you are getting ahead then you are lucky to do so, I really think that the high level players are at a real advantage by being able to hunt the big mobs just by looking at the HOF list. But for about 98% of the players that is not the case.

3. MA says that you should get around 97% returns, what does that mean ? It means you are going to lose 3% of your investment over time.

4. The only real way to get ahead is to hit it lucky and quit. I saw in the ATH list a player that hit a claim of around 88K in mining. I looked him up in tracker and guess what that was the only item in his list and could not find any other activities for him so I would say that is just what he did and took the money and ran.

5. There is an old saying about Las Vegas, if you play long enough they will get all your money because they have a paddle that will fit anyone's butt. This is similar IMO.

So here is the question ? Would you invest 10K USD knowing that you will get back 9700 USD ? This would be considered the cost of having fun IMO. But in order to do that you must play pretty much a perfect game, no screwing around and just having some fun, another words it would be like a job, do it right and that is what you get do it not so right and get even less. Every time you cashed in you would get 97% return, nothing more nothing less. Another thing would be how long it would take to burn through the 10K USD. A week, a month, One year, two, three ?

I know that is a real over simplification but it kind of what MA is saying IMO. Just food for thought.

Remember this is just a opinion so bashing will do no good :)

i cycle 500 to 1000 peds maximum every week since i started to play this and loot seems better if i do not hunt mobs that need more peds to be hunted upon.

500 peds in hunting lasted me 3 weeks. that was great. but then i needed to buy new plates and etc.

in general, it will attract old players coming back testing this new thing and new players will feel more confident until they realize what this is all about.

Like MA stated, they are doing tests and this is not a finished step.

Last edited:
Do I think MA knows about a non-existent doomsday that you made up in your head? No, no I do not.

Back