Do you think MA knows?

Anthas

Provider
That entropia is bleeding out right now. Or at the very least do they even care? From just those that I personally know of, there is roughly 1.2m monthly cycle that is no longer taking place because of the disaster of 2.0. All of us have submitted our sheets, clearly showing that this "97%" is a farce, and all have been told the same in return. That "our logs must be incorrect."

So really, do they just not care?

Overall I think the new loot system will resurrect the game.

It's just culling those who have been high hourly players before and basically pushing them out and exchanging for fresh blood @ less cost.

We'll have to see what they come out with in the next few updates, the state of things could improve a lot depending on where they go from here with their new loot system.

my tt return for the last 2 months is well above 97% all seems well to me.

mmmm... I have noticed an improvement with the new loot system. But you must hunt a lot and continuously to notice such improvement. If you only do one or two hunting rounds or you are a hunter sporadically maybe you do not notice. Thats my opinion.

Gotta shake off the blood sucking old ticks to make room for some new ones...

I like the new loot.

Well, a lot more shrapnel now, but I can live with that.

Well, judging by everyone's response, we've just so happen to fall into the 3% that are not benefiting. Guess its time for the old to leave then. Cannot stomach losing 5k ped a month any longer due to simply ~80% Tt returns at best.

Maybe bleeding right now with so many big players threatening to withdraw while being emotional. But I think this was a strategic move by Mindark to improve the game for the beginners to sustain it and being able to prosper better in the future.

There are no guarantees that the current meta will continue forever, and to invest is always a calculated risk - even more so in a computergame. Maybe it is time to remember that this is still mainly a game and we all play for entertainment, as it once upon a time used to be.

With the current direction I am looking forward to more version updates. Talks about change of mining/crafting may be the complement to this VU where optimal loot will shine even more. :)

Well, let this be a warning to all new(ish) players. Don't buy any items of value.

In a few years time when you're moving towards lvl 100 in your main prof and have invested 20 to 30k US$ then MA will turn around the juggernaut again and fuck up everything you built for yourself.

Reactions: Eli
i dont know what all you people are doing wrong when you get supposedly only 80-92% tt returns... either its missing luck, which couldve happened in loot 1.0 as well, or you seriously track your sheets wrong or simply refuse to try and test new stuff...

my tt returns do have improved as well. not significantly, but enough that i can live with that. depending on the outcome of each day my tt return is between 99% and 101%, including MU im definitely making a small profit. and that with a cheap chip, unamped. so roughly 2.875 dpp only. but i know how to track the hunt, how to chose the mob and how use my bankroll.

i dont know what all you people are doing wrong when you get supposedly only 80-92% tt returns... either its missing luck, which couldve happened in loot 1.0 as well, or you seriously track your sheets wrong or simply refuse to try and test new stuff...

my tt returns do have improved as well. not significantly, but enough that i can live with that. depending on the outcome of each day my tt return is between 99% and 101%, including MU im definitely making a small profit. and that with a cheap chip, unamped. so roughly 2.875 dpp only. but i know how to track the hunt, how to chose the mob and how use my bankroll.
I think you are just a hired up forum warrior defending MA.. from the looks of entropialife.... killing few punies a week aint the same as actually hunting a whole day....
Or maybe your actions are just cries towards MA that" plz git me some gud loot im defending you here"

I am still on profit as well. And I am not a fanboi.

EDIT: Meh, I'm done with the long posts and this discussion in particular.

Think, explore, adapt. That should be the motto of this game.

Have fun ! :)

Last edited:
It's all subjective, I suppose. I'm doing tremendously bad compared to pre-2.0 and bleeding ped, but technically I'm at 95.7% tt return after 200k+ cycled. Apparently it's a better result than some others but inevitably will ruin me nevertheless in the end.

New loot system works fantastic to me and I think it will be a major saviour for the universe as well.

We just need crafting and mining updated to 2.0 loot as well now :yay:

my tt return for the last 2 months is well above 97% all seems well to me.

yap those who had tt profit before now just getting less

so in other words they are the 2% :))

New loot system works fantastic to me and I think it will be a major saviour for the universe as well.

We just need crafting and mining updated to 2.0 loot as well now :yay:

depends on the player, some still do profit but do u play this game for 5000 peds per month ?

depends on the player, some still do profit but do u play this game for 5000 peds per month ?

im making more profit then before and im cycling roughly 50-80k a month. only in hunting. sometimes more, depending on how i fell but this would be the average

I was able to complete the final 15k of LT bronze mission on a single deposit, something I'd never have been able to do in the last few years. i had all but stopped playing due to consistent shitty returns, now I may consider playing on a regular basis again if said trend continues.

Seeing loads of moaning threads on here but my FL ingame
seems to have way more people on than it has in along time.

Markup is still an issue, but I'm sure MA realise things need to be tweaked still.

Last edited:
I love the 'I don't know what you're doing wrong' statements...uhh shooting mobs? Thousands of them and still seeing poor avg returns. Should I shoot facing north? Is that the 'tactic' I'm missing? Let's all take a moment, they said it was average return of 97%, so yes, us people getting 80-90% are averaged in with those getting 90-110%, average is a completely meaningless statistic to focus on in this case.

According to MA's own statement, a weapon with your efficiency should never yield 99-101% TT, your return data is only subject to be interpreted as lucky looting events. You're correct that bankroll management is an important factor in achieving that, but luck is a higher factor - nothing is concrete that you will loot these no matter how many kills. I apologize, but your anecdotal evidence for your experience, combined with your return % and MAs official statement that eff. does impact TT returns proves your data is not a result of a different or correct play style, just luck.

As does mine with unlucky, though, that's some serious lack of luck I have.

I think the 97% has always been the case, meaning that MA has always seen 3%. They just changed how it was distributed so that it wasn't being paid out to people who... paid to get paid out.

So potentially the new distribution is against you. It would seem MRN has your missing percentages.

honestly, the moral of the story is a bit different
If there is an balance advantage, no matter how expensive or how immoral it is, exploit it as much as you can as quickly as you can - when MA nerfs, sell asap. Let the suckers who don't exploit (or don't exploit as good as you) pay for it.
Repeat on next advantage.
Well, let this be a warning to all new(ish) players. Don't buy any items of value

I believe a little over a year ago during the last migration my returns were so bad that I gave up hunting all together. I came back to it due to the mind force changes and loot 2.0, and I have to agree that it's been a much better experience. I actually profited from migration this season, which is a first for me.

hi

I think you are just a hired up forum warrior defending MA.. from the looks of entropialife.... killing few punies a week aint the same as actually hunting a whole day....
Or maybe your actions are just cries towards MA that" plz git me some gud loot im defending you here"

best post on forum ever thank :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I don't mind the loot being better distributed and higher returns in the longer term.

What is concerning me is the lack of specific item drops. Items crafters use are in very short supply or haven't dropped in months. This will either allow the crafted items to become rarer and hence increase in value or there are other plans.

I can hunt mobs for example and not get a single hide drop? I cant craft certain textures at the moment due to the lack of hide/leathers available?

That entropia is bleeding out right now. Or at the very least do they even care? From just those that I personally know of, there is roughly 1.2m monthly cycle that is no longer taking place because of the disaster of 2.0. All of us have submitted our sheets, clearly showing that this "97%" is a farce, and all have been told the same in return. That "our logs must be incorrect."

So really, do they just not care?

What a load of crud..

People are hunting more than ever

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...y-figures-from-entropia-life&highlight=weekly

Rgds

Ace

I don't mind the loot being better distributed and higher returns in the longer term.

What is concerning me is the lack of specific item drops. Items crafters use are in very short supply or haven't dropped in months.

May be that's MA's way of getting MU back into the system? Or maybe it's all the hoarding that people have been doing trying to build bigger stacks worth selling. The system is detecting it and not dropping those stackable items because there's already an over abundance but it isn't being sold or used up.

Back