Did this person changed ava or just forum name.

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
I know this is something no one wants to discuss and certainly doesn't want to hear about again,but my curiosity is getting the best of me. I was browsing Ark forum and noticed an ava named kiddoo with the same description and forum signature as doa. Whats the deal did this person change their name or avatar. Topic is way over posted but I love a good mystery and the suspense is killing me :laugh:

There's more.

First
Second

My understanding is they started a new avatar - see this and this - it was explained in more detail somewhere but can't find right now.

Last edited:
I am at a loss now. I cant fathom how anyone can defend this person. What was the point anyway. Seems weird to me. But who the hell can understand the motives of some people. Reminds me of the Doors; People are strange.

Doa has restarted the game a couple of times and made new forum accounts to go with them.
Only 6 more weeks till DOA returns, ample time to get some big bags of :popcorn:.

Btw nothing wrong with starting a new avatar as long as MA deletes the old one.

More accounts to add to my block list :yay:

Hmmmmm.....

usel bully are back

You might notise that some peple who stayed quiet are now speeking against this bullying you alls do. Also neg rep for not speeking english is against rules :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: but i no report you :) :)

I only suprised here as other forum troll not already post :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Others are play game and happy now ok bye

Neg rep me again. It good beuse that all is record for reason you neg rep :) Same idiots complain about DOA neg rep - neg rep me ''reason why speak english'' ok :laugh::laugh: i try but that no reason to neg rep. this post is just usual bullying

If peple had good service from doa you can speak up again now plese. In 5 mins forum trol come and say i alt of Linzey again and i am newbie becase only 1 year old forum account. hypocrites and bullies

usel bully are back

You might notise that some peple who stayed quiet are now speeking against this bullying you alls do. Also neg rep for not speeking english is against rules :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: but i no report you :) :)

I only suprised here as other forum troll not already post :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Others are play game and happy now ok bye

Neg rep me again. It good beuse that all is record for reason you neg rep :) Same idiots complain about DOA neg rep - neg rep me ''reason why speak english'' ok :laugh::laugh: i try but that no reason to neg rep. this post is just usual bullying

If peple had good service from doa you can speak up again now plese. In 5 mins forum trol come and say i alt of Linzey again and i am newbie becase only 1 year old forum account. hypocrites and bullies

this post made my mind implode :p

Must be a quiet day on the Caly forum, still I guess it makes a change from Buying & Selling threads if you have nothing to buy or sell.

If people want to troll at least pick on something that could stir passions or at least interest.

Pirates seem to have nothing to say lately, maybe they have all been caught & hung?

But, what is the status of Avatar statues? Maybe MA could imitate RL and statues of players that irritate others for whatever reasons could be taken down & dumped.

Back