Sale Ends Soon Summer Strongbox 2017

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Sale Ending Soon: Summer Strongbox 2017[/h]It’s the final weekend of the Summer Strongbox 2017 sale, ending 12:00 UTC on August 21. !
One of the last remaining “Summer Ring 2017” rings could be waiting for you — they’re bursting with buffs!
Find the Strongboxes in the Webshop.
Strongbox/Ring Details are on the Classified Strongbox page!.
!

Originally Posted Here

I'm confused. Wasn't the general consensus rings and buffs are nerfed to the point of being useless. Will they have better purpose in a future update, if not why even advertise this kind of game mechanics?

I realise some will shout they can improve loot quality however from what I can see that improvement in quality isn't sufficient enough to warrant owning a ring.:scratch2:

Mayby more changes to come making them useful again. Or the usual bait n switch? Ofc I'm hoping for the former.

I'm confused. Wasn't the general consensus rings and buffs are nerfed to the point of being useless. Will they have better purpose in a future update, if not why even advertise this kind of game mechanics?

I realise some will shout they can improve loot quality however from what I can see that improvement in quality isn't sufficient enough to warrant owning a ring.:scratch2:

The only thing which was nerfed is crit chance/damage's impact on return% which this ring doesn't even provide.... :scratch2:

vOIOwox.jpg

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I don't see how this senseless whining accomplishes anything, and for the record, this ring is bursting with buffs.

You are right.
But how to trust MA, they will probably nerf defense in future. Who know?

You are right.
But how to trust MA, they will probably nerf defense in future. Who know?

Why would they nerf the defensive buffs? They don't affect 98% of the playerbase in a negative fashion. :confused:

Looking forward to electric damage 2x0 with critical ring damage maxing it in about Two years.

Rub it in a bit why don't you...

:scratch2:

Looking forward to electric damage 2x0 with critical ring damage maxing it in about Two years.

I'll be there with my UL armor that gives full protection regardless of how damaged it is, making (L) armor irrelevant. :)

Dont worry
Once reality sets in after halloween sale flops, the chrismas bonuses are at stake and action must be taken.

MA managed to work them self out of millions of peds worth of revenue with a single post on forum.

The only thing which was nerfed is crit chance/damage's impact on return% which this ring doesn't even provide.... :scratch2:

vOIOwox.jpg

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I don't see how this senseless whining accomplishes anything, and for the record, this ring is bursting with buffs.

That this ring did not provide crit buffs made so much sense... after it was released....

Dont worry
Once reality sets in after halloween sale flops, the chrismas bonuses are at stake and action must be taken.

MA managed to work them self out of millions of peds worth of revenue with a single post on forum.

No a single post though. We released our findings ages ago. You guys just totally discounted us. Just sayin'.

ffs honestly? maybe also say they will improve your tt return?
some more useless buff pills with it!

No a single post though. We released our findings ages ago. You guys just totally discounted us. Just sayin'.

You cant expect anyone not to challange data based on less half a days work, data that completly destroys the confidence in item values.

My data still shows high dpp = +100% and even higher dpp +105%.
And if MA didnt confirm you i wouldnt take any note to the info you posted because my trials over the past month and a half have worked out.
But now MA goes out and say you were rigth all along hinting, ive just been lucky for the past 300k peds

You cant expect anyone not to challange data based on less half a days work, data that completly destroys the confidence in item values.

My data still shows high dpp = +100% and even higher dpp +105%.
And if MA didnt confirm you i wouldnt take any note to the info you posted because my trials over the past month and a half have worked out.
But now MA goes out and say you were rigth all along hinting, ive just been lucky for the past 300k peds

dont try to talk to him. it has no use. he doesnt understand pretty much the basics of loot distribution and market values as well with how the mobs actually drop their loot and at what amounts. big talking without proper testing.

dont try to talk to him. it has no use. he doesnt understand pretty much the basics of loot distribution and market values as well with how the mobs actually drop their loot and at what amounts. big talking without proper testing.

That's okay with me. You don't need to listen :)

That's okay with me. You don't need to listen :)

im sorry but you misunderstood me. i did listen. i did read all of what you wrote. and most of ti is utter bullshit. your tests was done badly and your math skills arent that great as you dont seem to understand how this game works. im sorry but thats the truth. and many many people even told you that in your own thread about your test. but you cant take criticism. well. its not my problem if you base your theorys on false assumptions and lose money thanks to that. my theories at least bring me more than 100% tt return so i cant be doing too much wrong here.

im sorry but you misunderstood me. i did listen. i did read all of what you wrote. and most of ti is utter bullshit. your tests was done badly and your math skills arent that great as you dont seem to understand how this game works. im sorry but thats the truth. and many many people even told you that in your own thread about your test. but you cant take criticism. well. its not my problem if you base your theorys on false assumptions and lose money thanks to that. my theories at least bring me more than 100% tt return so i cant be doing too much wrong here.

You read an awful lot into forum responses. I have no issues with criticism, I just don't have time or interest in people who's criticism is based solely on insulting someone else because they're too confused by their own argument to make a coherent retort without belittling other people. A bit too belligerent for my Friday evening. So if you'll excuse me, I'll just show myself to the door. :)

Gifs on summer box 0
MA will want more deposit to pay off their vacation :laugh:

Why would they nerf the defensive buffs? They don't affect 98% of the playerbase in a negative fashion. :confused:

Heh, this really is your first rodeo.

Let's go through hangar owners, mall owners, bank owners, original pet owners, UL oldschool (pre-SIB) owners, ME item owners, the old A20X blueprint owners, and ask their opinion on nerfs :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Heh, this really is your first rodeo.

Let's go through hangar owners, mall owners, bank owners, original pet owners, UL oldschool (pre-SIB) owners, ME item owners, the old A20X blueprint owners, and ask their opinion on nerfs :lolup::lolup::lolup:

I've literally seen all of those.... And I now seriously don't know what I was thinking this time around. :lolup::lolup:

Damn. I forgot to buy boxes... how comes?!?

Loot 2.0 altered the algorithm so Crit_dmg didn't result in more loot. The other buffs are still valid, and increase your dpp and dps accordingly.

Back