2017 - worst eomon migration ever?

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
as some have pointed out, cannot really say how the migration used to be before 2012 as was not around - but seems like the worst once since 2012
* the constant issues with spawns moving disappearing and lags - same as with day and night cycle - I don't think it makes the experience fun in any way - just leave them in one place if you cannot manage cosistency like it used to be
* e.l.m drop rates are next to 0
* promised repeatable eomon mission N/A
* max hof on stalkers = 4.7k, average 3.x k - way lower than hofs on youngs
* stalkers seem to have dropped the roundest number of rare items this and last year opposed to lower maturities - skills matter ftw!

Last edited:
maybe you shouldn't have cried that loud about earth shock.. about hog.. about.. what ever... :scratch2: now come and eat your dinner!!

just wondering, what else did you expect? :scratch2:

I do think it's kind of messed up that they have yet implement the repeatable Eomon mission after saying they would, failing to, and then saying they'd fix it in the next update and it's been nearly two months :confused:

I do think it's kind of messed up that they have yet implement the repeatable Eomon mission after saying they would, failing to, and then saying they'd fix it in the next update and it's been nearly two months :confused:

Thank goodness they didn't, I'd go broke trying to do Silver again :laugh:

so to summarize my recent crying
* reporting imbalance of est wrt. other crit buffs
* asking for possibility to buy strongboxes for peds
* confirming that some avatars are not played by the same people -> asking to make bulk skill transfers official
* asking to investigate EMW stories / other insider advantages
* asking to make MA meeting transcripts with players public
* asking to clarify the LA tax vs. returns
* asking to fix waves and loot patterns like returning players and drop by getting good stuff
* complaining about change of strongboxes dropping critbuffs in waves
* complaining about my hunting returns
resulted in MA doing creating the worst eomon migration ever?
well at least I am important, thank you Sherlock
maybe you shouldn't have cried that loud about earth shock.. about hog.. about.. what ever... :scratch2: now come and eat your dinner!!

* reporting imbalance of est wrt. other crit buffs
* asking for possibility to buy strongboxes for peds
* confirming that some avatars are not played by the same people -> asking to make bulk skill transfers official
* asking to investigate EMW stories / other insider advantages
* asking to make MA meeting transcripts with players public
* asking to clarify the LA tax vs. returns
* asking to fix waves and loot patterns like returning players and drop by getting good stuff

why do you even pay people to lose money for you? i mean you have been in low tt return phase since what? early 2016? so you paid people 1 and a half year to lose money for you? isnt that kinda insane? why dont you just hold onto the money and make a nice community event with your savings? rather than blow them into the wind as fast as possible?

U wanted that MA fix waves, they did, why r u so unhappy now with zero E.L.Ms? What u expect? We all know how MA fix - easy way to resolve - just remove... as was with radar, vehicles in pvp, ES and etc.

U wanted that MA fix waves, they did, why u r so unhappy now with zero E.L.Ms? What u expect? We all know how MA fix - easy way to resolve - just remove...

actually ELMs area really bad for the economy. its a good thing they basically removed them. i mean how can the hunter complain about no MU but then want to loot everything themselves? when theres no demand theres no MU. the new armatrix series is going in a really good direction. they should add all other weaposn as armatrix series as well and remove looted weapons from hunting completely. then the MU will go up significantly.

actually ELMs area really bad for the economy. its a good thing they basically removed them. i mean how can the hunter complain about no MU but then want to loot everything themselves? when theres no demand theres no MU. the new armatrix series is going in a really good direction. they should add all other weaposn as armatrix series as well and remove looted weapons from hunting completely. then the MU will go up significantly.

I agree with u in this case, but i dint talk bout good or not for economy, i try to say that before u start crying have to think bout aftermath...

Last edited:
I agree with u in this case, but i dint talk bout good or not for economy, i try to say that before u start crying have to think bout aftermath...

thats true and i agree. but someone who pays people to lose money for him doesnt think much does he?

your parents must be really proud for giving birth to such a stinky forum gass pass - as yet again your contribution is an utter offtopic? :)
guess it is out of your brain league to realize the only way for you to get your claimed 100% + tt return is for exactly these kind of players who hope to break even, don't and still continue?
thats true and i agree. but someone who pays people to lose money for him doesnt think much does he?

you might have changed from russian cyrillic to russian translit, but your thinking is clearly russian
don't try to improve the system as it might break you? fuck that.
U wanted that MA fix waves, they did, why r u so unhappy now with zero E.L.Ms? What u expect? We all know how MA fix - easy way to resolve - just remove... as was with radar, vehicles in pvp, ES and etc.

Dunno, seems like NO, he complitly dont want to think, analyze and adapt, contrariwise, he want that MA change universe in any way, but tt profit back to him.

you might have changed from russian cyrillic to russian translit, but your thinking is clearly russian
don't try to improve the system as it might break you? fuck that.

In every post to me i see russian, russian, Lithu-russian - i even dunno what this mean, lithuanian? I've never even been there... Whats wrong with u? Whats ur problem with russians? Do you have other answers filled with thoughts and meaning?

I think I had 4-5 elms on whole LT Silver stage..

2 of them had mu over 6 ped.

At least I have storage full of unstackable pheromone glands :yay:

(tbh I prefer no MU more then unfair distribution of MU in waves.. But there must be some other way of fixing it?)

In every post to me i see russian, russian, Lithu-russian - i even dunno what this mean, lithuanian? I've never even been there... Whats wrong with u? Whats ur problem with russians? Do you have other answers filled with thoughts and meaning?

The problem whit russians are folks like you . Cheaters , exploiters , scammers and just name it .
Why in the universe there was no other exploiter like Koter sitting arround whit his 10 alts and just fuckin all other crafters and making living of it .

You and Joda sayed that you dont's speak english even a simple things . You learn fast

PS Smilgs you are in right way there just push more :p

your parents must be really proud for giving birth to such a stinky forum gass pass - as yet again your contribution is an utter offtopic? :)
guess it is out of your brain league to realize the only way for you to get your claimed 100% + tt return is for exactly these kind of players who hope to break even, don't and still continue?

you mean exactly like your post just now? u really are a smart guy. although i dont know who of you this is right now.

but yeah thanks for being stupid so that i can profit.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

:( as usual for popular quotes circulating in social media
then I will do this instead
Victor Hugo:
You have enemies? Why, it is the story of every man who has done a great deed or created a new idea. It is the cloud which thunders around everything that shines. Fame must have enemies, as light must have gnats. Do not bother yourself about it; disdain. Keep your mind serene as you keep your life clear.

I wish these threads would stop with personal insults, keep it on topic.

Yes, migration sucked this year, but I stopped :)

I think I had 4-5 elms on whole LT Silver stage..

2 of them had mu over 6 ped.

At least I have storage full of unstackable pheromone glands :yay:

(tbh I prefer no MU more then unfair distribution of MU in waves.. But there must be some other way of fixing it?)

So this is the third post ive seen with decent cyclers with so little Elm.
Ive been getting alot compaired to you guys, maybe 50 units or so in about 400 globals eomons tho but for sure had 10+ in the 20k i cycled on LT.
Guessing dpp triggers mu loot, i would like to run some tests

Guessing dpp triggers mu loot, i would like to run some tests

Maybe. I have been using u60 / L4 (+Dante) and arso t6.. All dmg enhancers

TT return has been good, and I do get those double stacks of shrapnels frequently.,but Very little mu.

Would be interesting to see results of some tests.

I thought it was rhetorical.
Well I expected something better for one of the biggest MA caused turnover increases of the year.
you didn't answer my quite simple question :girl:

I thought it was rhetorical.
Well I expected something better for one of the biggest MA caused turnover increases of the year.

i'm sorry but it really wasn't rhetorical ... i truly wanna know what you expected this year, on this planet, in this universe, developed by this company ... and also why they nearly never seem to meet our expectations, especially regarding the time it takes to introduce their promises, or fix the things they broke by "mistake"

:girl:

Aside from bad loot (kinda expected, i still hoped to get lucky) the worst part was the lag. How long has the "other avatar at edge of radar lag" been around? There has to be a possible fix to it. I don't think MA understands how big of a problem it is. This "bug" alone probably cost me several hundred PED this year in fap/armor/me/regen costs. Additionally, every time it happened it made me want to logoff and play something else.

Aside from bad loot (kinda expected, i still hoped to get lucky) the worst part was the lag. How long has the "other avatar at edge of radar lag" been around? There has to be a possible fix to it. I don't think MA understands how big of a problem it is. This "bug" alone probably cost me several hundred PED this year in fap/armor/me/regen costs. Additionally, every time it happened it made me want to logoff and play something else.

Migration sucked so bad I did log off and go play something else I stopped migration over 3 weeks ago because it sucked so bad, lag, loot you name it.

BTW I give Loot 2.0 a two thumbs down officially now. After some personal tracking and comparing to hunting before loot 2.0 the loot is more average but the losses are bigger over given time because global sizes are smaller and less radical swings. This also makes the game so damn boring now i got so used to all the globals being crappy small 2 digits I just stopped looking to see if it was a 3 digit global when I got a global. Maybe over years of tracking loot 2.0 may pull ahead but from my findings it is a sucky system they made.

Back