How can you tell from a distance if the dead mob is yours or not ? Hint for new players.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have been around Icarus and have noticed that not every one uses loot pills and it seems there are a lot of times un-looted mobs are laying around. I know that when you use auto-select and there are a bunch of mobs around you sometimes get moved around and before you know it you have missed the mob.

Anyway, got carried away above, the mob with the gold bubbles it yours and the just dead mob(no bubbles) belongs to someone else.

Hotkey for convenience

I've mapped the "Loot" command on a key so that I can immediately loot the mob without having to right-click > Loot each time. Saves a lot of time and struggle. The only thing is that I need to make sure that I have the mob selected first, which is usually the case, because I am auto-firing at the target. It's a cool feature; if you are too far to loot the mob, you automatically run forward into range.

I've mapped the "Loot" command on a key so that I can immediately loot the mob without having to right-click > Loot each time. Saves a lot of time and struggle. The only thing is that I need to make sure that I have the mob selected first, which is usually the case, because I am auto-firing at the target. It's a cool feature; if you are too far to loot the mob, you automatically run forward into range.

I also have the same set-up, key mapped etc. But I only use it when the loot pill I have take runs out and I need to get more at the TT.

Another way to tell, is by looking at your radar. Your mobs will show up as a blue dot.

I have been around Icarus and have noticed that not every one uses loot pills and it seems there are a lot of times un-looted mobs are laying around. I know that when you use auto-select and there are a bunch of mobs around you sometimes get moved around and before you know it you have missed the mob.

Anyway, got carried away above, the mob with the gold bubbles it yours and the just dead mob(no bubbles) belongs to someone else.

Jeez, how difficult is it to just press one key to loot once you killed a mob???

And you noticed that not everybody uses loot pils. Did you think everybody used that???

Another way to tell, is by looking at your radar. Your mobs will show up as a blue dot.

I have noticed lately that the blue dot appears after mob is looted and when I turn to go and check the dot disappears, Strange,

Jeez, how difficult is it to just press one key to loot once you killed a mob???

And you noticed that not everybody uses loot pils. Did you think everybody used that???

I did not think that. Also you must be a lvl 5 med something before you can. When they were introduced I was above the required lvl and didn't realize that a lvl of anything was required.

Back