Add skill filled implants as possible loot?

Ichi

Guardian
Society
Skillin The Most
Humble Ichi San
I think it would be kind of fun to loot, for instance, a 50 PED Evade skill implant once in a blue moon. Good idea or crazy?

perhaps allow folks to trade in skills at the TT at current markup values minus a few percentage points to fill those up?...

Even if they were super rare I think skills are already cheap enough as it is (way cheaper than they should imho). We already have mission rewards, I would rather see something completely new introduced that another way to devalue our avatars.

Plus with all the skill pills it is really easy to skill up. I don't see it mate :)

perhaps allow folks to trade in skills at the TT at current markup values minus a few percentage points to fill those up?...

insert a skill implant thats not used much, make a fake auction for a ridicuolous price, buy it yourself, sell to tt for profit.

I think it would be kind of fun to loot, for instance, a 50 PED Evade skill implant once in a blue moon. Good idea or crazy?

With the deflation of skills over time and so many people reaching the 'upper limit', it would be crazy to add full skills as loot, which would further saturate the market. I would be happy seeing a few more ESIs in loot. From personal observation it seems like there was a great reduction in ESI drops, even before shrapnel-fest.

Back