Question: [POLL] How are you doing since loot 2.0 was introduced?

How is your loot?

• Better

Votes: 46 31.7%
  • Worse

Votes: 57 39.3%
  • Same

Votes: 42 29.0%

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Don't care at all for theories, rants, whining, personal disputes or how smart you think you are. We have a surplus of those.

Anonymous poll, be honest.

:better:

My hunting return is around 8% lower than pre 2.0. mining is up 3% and crafting is 12% higher. Still hunting is by far my biggest turnover.

91.6% tt return at this moment, around -15k in august so far including MU (with a204 looted and sold)

just after getting viridian gun and mod viceroy, was up to 97% tt
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...6-and-beyond&p=3483269&viewfull=1#post3483269
july (with loot 2.0 introduced on 2nd half) fell to 94%
have to admit it could be that eomon stalkers are bugged or because I tried dmg enhancers as people were talking about dps being preferred - as usual there is too much criteria to compare with certainty...

You had several months of ~92% before viridian, and several months of ~97% also before viridian. Is it possible, conceivable even, that you are jumping the gun too soon on a sample size way too small and blaming loot 2.0 when it may not even be related?

If your returns are good next month will you make a thread to praise loot 2.0?

Why don't you mob since you have said multiple times that big eomon might be bugged?

Is your master plan to just grind "whatever mob" and have the game reward your for it?

look I already admitted above it is not a completely clean input as of maturity and as of dmg enhancers + saying sample size of 200k+ per month is too small is just ridiculous
0. 97% 97% 94% after loot 2.0 and then 91% after applying 2% more fb seems quite clear where I am heading
1. 92% is in any case unmanageable tt return whatever MU there might be
2. how is this questioning relevant to your poll? it is just 1 answer right?
3. already mentioned in another post will do 2 weeks with all crit buffs and 2 weeks without them on same mob to see what is the impact
if my returns will be good next month, well everyone will see it in my one of the only public hunting logs right?
about the last question - well I am doing mobs that MA is advertising same as buying buffs as they are advertising. so far it is working out great
P.S.
I am so tired by this hate forum folks have for me
You had several months of ~92% before viridian, and several months of ~97% also before viridian. Is it possible, conceivable even, that you are jumping the gun too soon on a sample size way too small and blaming loot 2.0 when it may not even be related?
If your returns are good next month will you make a thread to praise loot 2.0?
Why don't you mob since you have said multiple times that big eomon might be bugged?
Is your master plan to just grind "whatever mob" and have the game reward your for it?

look I already admitted above it is not a completely clean input as of maturity and as of dmg enhancers + saying sample size of 200k+ per month is too small is just ridiculous
0. 97% 97% 94% after loot 2.0 and then 91% after applying 2% more fb seems quite clear where I am heading
1. 92% is in any case unmanageable tt return whatever MU there might be
2. how is this questioning relevant to your poll? it is just 1 answer right?
3. already mentioned in another post will do 2 weeks with all crit buffs and 2 weeks without them on same mob to see what is the impact
if my returns will be good next month, well everyone will see it in my one of the only public hunting logs right?
about the last question - well I am doing mobs that MA is advertising same as buying buffs as they are advertising. so far it is working out great
P.S.

you always say that a 200k+ ped per month cycle is enough. but in fact the amountyou cycle is irrelevant. its the amount of loot events. as you grinded eomon stalkers as you said, which cost a little over 60 peds per kill means that you only kill 3333 mobs per months... thats a ridicuolously low amount. i do that in 2 days... the number of loot events matters to even you out... if you dont reach the needed amount of kills it cant even you out...
go and cycle 200k+ next month on mobs that cost 5 ped per kill soyou get 40k kills and you will see that your loot will be significantly better. of course you would need to look at that sample alone and dont mix it with the eomon sample and average it. isolate both and compare.

most of my turnover was in no way eomon stalkers but younger maturities (young to old). stalkers are just (atm stupid) way to try to get some MU/hof as they used to drop good stuff opposed to this and the last migration.
In any case, basically best compare is between this year and last for loot 2.0 evaluation. Yes I did stalkers also back then.
July and August 2016 were 97.4% and 95.7% tt
this year 94.3% and 91.3% tt the latter just happened to go down after acquiring easter ring 2016

same eomons right mr swinger? the difference? ends with 2.0 and includes crit buffs perhaps?

you always say that a 200k+ ped per month cycle is enough. but in fact the amountyou cycle is irrelevant. its the amount of loot events. as you grinded eomon stalkers as you said, which cost a little over 60 peds per kill means that you only kill 3333 mobs per months... thats a ridicuolously low amount.

P.S.

What hate? I just tried to reason for once, but yes I am also tired.

Expect no more questions or replies from me about anything, I'm officially done.

:banghead:

Don't care at all for theories, rants, whining, personal disputes or how smart you think you are. We have a surplus of those.

Anonymous poll, be honest.

:better:

Lol, you'd really thought people wouldn't whine?

And you'd really think people would be honest?

Give people a chance to whine and they will.
Of course most will say they do worse. Just another chance for them to whine, hoping they will be heard and blessed by lootius.

No matter what you'll give, it will never be enough. Just the nature of men. :laugh:

good that you are done since so far it has been nonsense at best in this thread

* you looked at my hunting log
* concluded sample size too small - wtf?
* asked a question if I will post if I get a good month (doh after looking at the hunting log) - wtf?
* suggested to change mob as it was relevant to the poll - wtf?
* asked if my plan is to do whatever mob as if MA was not advertising the current migration - wtf?
What hate? I just tried to reason for once, but yes I am also tired.
Expect no more questions or replies from me about anything, I'm officially done.
:banghead:

And now another hate instance accusing me and my hunting log of lying.
Just great.
Yep I am ruining my equipment prices by reporting how bad they apply for fun instead of saying that I am winning the game as usual.
Lol, you'd really thought people wouldn't whine?
And you'd really think people would be honest?
Give people a chance to whine and they will.
Of course most will say they do worse. Just another chance for them to whine, hoping they will be heard and blessed by lootius.
No matter what you'll give, it will never be enough. Just the nature of men. :laugh:

Just great.
Yep I am ruining my equipment prices by reporting how bad they apply for fun instead of saying that I am winning the game as usual.

the rule in poker is that when you cant beat the limit, you go down a limit. the equivalent here would be the mob size. if you cant beat 20 ped per kill mobs, maybe its time to go down to 10 ped per kill mobs, until you found out whats working for you and then try to go back. you dont lose anything with going down a level as long as the turnover stays the same.

(finally) something we agree on, will stop eomon stalkers as of this weekend. it was a stupid idea to do them from the start of this migration, last year already proved they are not feasible anymore. false hopes is what drives this :(

but it does show a crucial point, skills doesn't mean squat as there is 99% no point to go to higher maturities - the will just crush you down harder
the rule in poker is that when you cant beat the limit, you go down a limit. the equivalent here would be the mob size. if you cant beat 20 ped per kill mobs, maybe its time to go down to 10 ped per kill mobs, until you found out whats working for you and then try to go back. you dont lose anything with going down a level as long as the turnover stays the same.

Go ask Ivi about how to beat the 1-2k hp mobs with gear simlar to smilgs turned out.
Naturaly hunting the stalkers in this new mega variance mode will most likely yield a massive loss, i gave up on youngs since i couldnt take the swings.

Just great.

Lol, getting paranoid?

Who said I was talking about you???

It was just a general comment.
:lolup:

My bad did misread the quote you were referring to though it was a reply to the other dispute :( guess you can say this is paranoid getting some sleep now sorry again
Lol, getting paranoid?
Who said I was talking about you???
It was just a general comment.
:lolup:

I've been getting the best mining returns ever. Hunting although, seems really hit or miss. Some good some bad. Of course I've only been able to play on weekends. And as I said in the opening been mostly mining. I only hunt on Sunday, it seems to be the only day I can manage mostly positive runs or just a coincidence idk. Ive been using alot of the e.l.m. weapons and the ones from daily tokens. Still trying to find that perfect combination as I've noticed that effects the loot the most.

No 98% so far. :yup:

Woops double post

I'm at least breaking even on TT return on hunting Tiarak on Ark and I just had a 158 ped global off them, so not too bad at all :) Loot has included MF chips, couple of guns and masks.

well, that's 98% of all players, most players don't visit pcf at all, and the players who do are mostly older and savvier players who would either be impacted negligebly or in some cases negatively from the way they've changed the loot algorithm

the main parties who will get same or better returns are:
people hunting unmaxed
people using low eco setups
people who weren't using crit stacking setups

I'm at least breaking even on TT return on hunting Tiarak on Ark and I just had a 158 ped global off them, so not too bad at all :) Loot has included MF chips, couple of guns and masks.

On how much turnover?

I would have thought that a high turnover on Tiarak could not be good since they are only available on taxed areas.

2.0 was worse for me.... Lost around 16-17k ped on doing LT silver on LT dom only.... (no HoF hited, maybe that's why I lost so much) .... plenty swirls all around 50-150.. only 2-3 over 200 .... Last year I did iron + bronze and lost same amount. BUT: I never used UL and all the time I pay MU :) (*my contribution to the game-> I play for fun & swirles) So... 2.0 is worse for me... (same on hunting other mobs.... no day of + since 2.0, but hunted way way less then on 1.0 after seeing this insane loosing.... )

Back