Info: Calypso Explorer Map (Continued)

Love the map :)

The new Berycled Dynamic event near Livas is not shown, is that because it still doesn't seem to be working properly?

None of the Dynamic Events are shown, only regular spawns, wave events, and dungeons.

I've thought of adding Dynamic Events in but it would get pretty messy with how large the areas some of them cover are and all the overlap there would be

Great info, thanks for all your efforts :yay:

Updated to version 1.12

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.12 (16.7 MB)

Changes between V1.11 to V1.12:

- Added missing Snablesnot spawn NE of Fort Argus
- Changed Armax N of East Scylla Moutains to Armax Bull, as Armax Cow no longer spawn here
- Fixed typo, "Fort Zeu" is now "Fort Zeus"
- Added Bristlehog Pup spawn E of Camp Icarus
- Added Leviathan spawn NW of Port Atlantis
- Touched up Razortooth spawn around Isle of Troy

Just a few updates I've been wanting to put out for a little while.

From now on the link will remain the same between new versions so that everyone can continue using their old link if they have it bookmarked or embedded somewhere. :yay:

As always, if anyone sees anything they feel is wrong or could be changed or improved please let me know!

Regarding the density indicator I thought about it for a while but there were just too many spawns where it was "average" density it felt like maybe it would be more effort than it's worth, even though there are a few cases where it would be good to have such an indicator.

oh no, the TP names vanished!

everything else: great!!

Updated to version 1.13

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.13 (17.0 MB)

Changes between V1.12 to V1.13:

- Added missing Molisk spawn NE of Chimera Canyons
- Touched up Merp/Tantillion spawn E of Chimera Canyon
- Touched up Longu/Armax Bull spawn S of Camp Echidna
- Split up Longu/Armax spawn into Longu/Armax Bull and Longu/Armax Cow
- Touched up Longu/Armax Cow spawn S of Camp Echidna
- Touched up mix spawn NW of Chimera Canyons
- Touched up Cornundacauda spawn W of Chimera Canyons slightly
- Touched up Primordial Longu Slayer/Bloodclaw spawn
- Added missing Itumatrox/Feffoid spawn W of Camp Echidna
- Added missing Ambulimax spawn E of Aegis Mound
- Split up the Maffoid Camp area from the Maffoid spawn N of Fort Sisyphus
- Split up the Turp cage spawn from the Maffoid spawn N of Fort Sisyphus

Lots of mapping of the Aegis Mound PVP zone this time around, still a bit of work to be done, but it's a lot better than how it was previously, mostly inaccurate and empty.

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkaruki again.

you know, i :inbed: you

Updated to version 1.14

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.14 (17.0 MB)

Changes between V1.13 to V1.14:

- Split up Exarosaur/Snarksnot/Snablesnot spawn and Berycled spawn N of Aegis Mound
- Tweaked Hiryuu/Argonaut spawns N of Nymphtown slightly
- Added missing Snablesnot spawn W of Camp Echidna
- Added missing Bristlehog Pup spawn E of Cape Corinth
- Split up spawns south of Half Moon Cove
- Tweaked Hiryuu spawn SE of Cape Corinth

Finished some stuff I had put aside from last version a bit sooner than I expected, as of now I no longer have any notes left of things that need to be checked or altered, as far as I know the map is near perfect, though I'm sure there are some things that are incorrect or missing, so if anybody has any info please do share.

Thanks for all of the support and nice comments. I'm happy to be able to share all of this work with you guys. :)

Last edited:
thanks this is really great after comming back to calypso after a long time of being away. Is there anything similar for Amethera?

thanks this is really great after comming back to calypso after a long time of being away. Is there anything similar for Amethera?

Not really, although I've thought of expanding the map to the connecting islands/Amethera at some point, it would be a lot of work and a lot of it is taxed land areas which I don't care that much for.

It might still happen at some point though. In the meantime the only thing I can think of that would help motivate me to expand the map to the rest of Calypso would be a donation, since working on it takes a ton of time and effort.

For specific mobs you could try EntropiaWiki or the Creatures sub-forum and you might find some info on non-Eudorian spawns.

I'm glad you like the map though! :)

Last edited:
Not really, although I've thought of expanding the map to the connecting islands/Amethera at some point, it would be a lot of work and a lot of it is taxed land areas which I don't care that much for.

It might still happen at some point though. In the meantime the only thing I can think of that would help motivate me to expand the map to the rest of Calypso would be a donation, since working on it takes a ton of time and effort.

For specific mobs you could try EntropiaWiki or the Creatures sub-forum and you might find some info on non-Eudorian spawns.

I'm glad you like the map though! :)

Put up a crypto wallet address and/or donation link plz

Put up a crypto wallet address and/or donation link plz

I could provide a paypal e-mail address for donations, although considering this is an EU forum, donations in the form of PED seem like the obvious choice to me :laugh:

Last edited:
It seems there were at least a few undocumented spawn changes in the most recent calypso content release, just a friendly reminder, if anyone notices anything unusual or anything wrong with the map please let me know so that I can make the appropriate changes! :thumbup:

Updated to version 1.15

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.15 (17.0 MB)

Changes between V1.14 to V1.15:

- Added missing Snarksnot spawn W of Orthos West Mound
- Added missing Merp spawn E of Orthos West Mound
- Added missing Argonaut Grunt/Outrunner spawn S of Orthos West Mound
- Added missing Snarksnot spawn N of Camp Icarus
- Touched up Orthos Oil Field PVP Zone

Added some of the changes I noticed from the most recent content release, there are likely a few more which need to be done so keep an eye out for another update soon and please keep an eye out for anything unusual in your travels :)

Last edited:
thank you again, again, and again for you great work!

little non-relevant typo:
Updated to version 1.15

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.14 (17.0 MB)

Have I mentioned what a wonderful person you are.

oh my!
I downloaded the first version of the map right after the map-competition and started to do my own modifications to it. It was a total mess =(
I stumbled upn this thread from a google-search for a good snarksnoot location. (actually the prevous thread).

The work you do and have done is purely amazing.

Thank you. I really really mean it from the shallow depths of my heart.
Thank you all!:yay::wtg:

Updated to version 1.16

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.16 (17.0 MB)

Changes between V1.15 to V1.16:

- Added missing Razortooth Juvenile SW of Orthos West Mound
- Cleaned up area N of Port Atlantis a bit
- Added Caudatergus Puny to Exarosaur spawn N of Port Atlantis
- Added missing Cornundacauda spawn N of Camp Echidna (All or nearly all Young, great for Taming)
- Touched up Snablesnot spawn NE of Camp Echidna
- Added missing secondary Atrax spawn E of Camp Phoenix

These are the remainder of the changes I noticed, if anyone notices anything else that has changed make sure to let me know.

The map has received a minor update and has changed to Version 1.16.1 to show that the low maturity Atrox W of Hestia have been changed to low maturity Merp.

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.16.1 (17.0 MB)

I noticed some more changes around the Cape Corinth area as well but will wait for bot event to clear up to have a better look there and see what the damage is :laugh:

As always, the link is still the same.

Last edited:
Updated to version 1.17

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.17 (17.0 MB)

Changes between V1.16 to V1.17:

- Added missing Argonaut Grunt/Outrunner spawn E of Cape Corinth
- Touched up Hiryuu spawn S of Cape Corinth
- Added missing Diripi/Combibo/Fugabarba/Cornundacauda spawn W of Livas Heights
- Added missing high maturity Tripudion spawn NE of Limnadian District
- Removed nonexistant Gibnib/Fugabarba/Snablesnot/Shinkiba spawn E of NE of Limnadian Distract
- Touched up Allophyl/Estophyl spawn surrounding Limnadian District
- Removed Caudatergus Puny from Exarosaur spawn NE of Port Atlantis

As always, if anyone has any information or runs into anything wrong/missing/etc don't hesitate to let me know. :)

Last edited:
thank you -again- for this great work!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkaruki again.

The high maturity Diripi spawn nw of Notus seems to be gone.

Updated to version 1.18

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.18 (20.0 MB)

Changes between V1.17 to V1.18:

- Removed Diripi from High Maturity Osseocollum spawn NW of Notus
- Two area maps added! (Medusa Head islands, Fort Victoria/Odysseus Landing)

This was a huge update, but I also opted out of mapping the Land Area spawns, I don't really hunt on Land Areas at all and I'm not really sure I want to put the effort into mapping those spawns personally, hopefully this doesn't bother people much.

It still took about 10-20 hours of work and problem solving/developing my knowledge of Adobe Fireworks to add these two additional areas, hopefully you guys find the info helpful and area able to take advantage of it :)

Last edited:
:yay: great, thank you! :yay:

i see you slowly crawl towards Amethera!
thats the right direction! :cool:

lots of land owners should be very happy to help and support you this or that way to create an Amethera map!!

i wouldnt mind them paying you 100 peds per LA to get it mentioned on this new map... :deal:

Awesome Work....Thank you :cool:

Mini Update to version 1.18.1

View or Download Here:

- PDF version 1.18.1 (20.0 MB)

- Touchups in a few location
- Added Prototype Defender E of Boreas

Great job, thanks!

Does there exist a similar map for Amethera?

Nah, this is all there in this format and this level of up-to-dateness at the moment unfortunately.

Maybe in time I'll get bored enough to map more areas as I've been continuously updating/adding to it for almost two years now.

For Amethera mobs/spawns your best bet is to check in the Creatures sub-forum.

Back