Entropia Universe 15.15.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Avatars no longer need to rotate before operating a terminal
!
Fixes

• Fixed an issue with High Performance Vents in ArMatrix blueprint recipes.
  • Fixed an issue causing the avatar fall animation not to play when running off of platforms.
  • The ArMatrix LR-105 Blueprint (L) recipe now uses Platinum instead of Vesperdite
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

any infos on changes to the loot algorithm? or does it stay the same as after the introduction of loot 2.0?

Migration still on going???

If u didnt fix the Eomon mission get ur asses back in there please....

The migration...

Migration still on going???

... was still there before VU at least. LT Domis at SW of Ithaca.

Wth!

Does it seem to anyone else that had to put out a release note, so they just put just about anything there to have something to include.

That is the dumbest change anyone could have expected. I hope they did some under the hood work on Loot 2.0 to finish its roll out. It couldn't have been finished.

I am just mystified.....

CL is not donloading Update... anyone else?

CL is not donloading Update... anyone else?

Same for me. Also CL is saying on top right of it that the system is currently offline (the red dot).
Cl is also checking every 30-60 sec. for updates, but nothing happens then.

Same for me. Also CL is saying on top right of it that the system is currently offline (the red dot).
Cl is also checking every 30-60 sec. for updates, but nothing happens then.

Same here:
- Red dot
- Login button grayed out
- Nothing downloading.

Ugh. Woke up early to get a couple hours in before work. This is a long delay. They really must have broken something big.

Ya know...

13rr22

MindArk in a nutshell.

Major fuckup? Invalid security code 3 times. Just me or anyone else?

Code is ok but there is some internal error...

..And now internal error.

security code out of sync

Major fuckup? Invalid security code 3 times. Just me or anyone else?

I just put up a support case about security code being out of sync
trust MA to frak a good pussy

have fun all

Does anyone come across this type of issue?
"Could not connect to the update server."
Its ok now, healed itself succesfully

On chat...

... they claimed that we with GOld Cards are the ones having issues. So all discoverioes and juice to noobs now with no Gold Card...:mad:

there is a major problem right now with the gold card log in
We do appologize for this discomfort

please write a support case https://account.entropiauniverse.com...-support-case/
include 2 codes and dont generate more codes after that untill you get an nswer from them

This is what live chat has instructed me in regards to GC ( Internal Error ) issues

support case sent...lets see how long it takes them to respond...

there is a major problem right now with the gold card log in
We do appologize for this discomfort

please write a support case https://account.entropiauniverse.com...-support-case/
include 2 codes and dont generate more codes after that untill you get an nswer from them

This is what live chat has instructed me in regards to GC ( Internal Error ) issues

thats the same thing i got 30 mins ago did it still waiting lol

... they claimed that we with GOld Cards are the ones having issues. So all discoverioes and juice to noobs now with no Gold Card...:mad:

with any luck we Gold card holders will be back in shortly so we too have same chance as everyone else without gold cards
have fun all

But if there is an ATH then that would suck and MA would owe us big time :)

Last edited:
yep..dont try to login too often...goldcard members that is....seems the authentification server is not responding

Back