Entropia Universe 15.15.2 Release Notes

looks like they taking there lunch hour then a siesta, then it will be home time and look into it tomorrow :(

If u didnt fix the Eomon mission get ur asses back in there please....

This thread is for platform changes. You would need to look at the planet partner notes to see if that was fixed.

:mad: still can not log in. An internal error has occurred. Blast it all to hell!!! :scratch2: why cant they do it right. Fix this and something else gets screwed up

i just sent this to support.

Can we gold card holders expect compensation from MA for the problems you caused during this update? as the people in game have a better chance to loot any new items discoveries and have a chance to loot any very rare items that may have been put in the loot system this update.

as sometimes dormant accounts get their items put back into loot, so for instance a Modified Mercenary could be put back into loot.

Awaiting response :)

Can we gold card holders expect compensation from MA for the problems you caused during this update? as the people in game have a better chance to loot any new items discoveries and have a chance to loot any very rare items that may have been put in the loot system this update.

as sometimes dormant accounts get their items put back into loot, so for instance a Modified Mercenary could be put back into loot.

When was the last time you looted a rare item and when was the last time MA put anything back in the loot. I have, in over 10 years of play, looted one rare item, a piece of armor (3.5K ped) and that is it.

compensation? for what? not looging in for some hours? nah....and for the other argumensts ..like ppl would loot or discover some in meantime? hahaha sure

and a normal answer would be like...if you arent happy..use the APP..
but i can see your frustration also..i also use the goldcard...its a technical issue atm...thats it..not more..not less

When was the last time you looted a rare item and when was the last time MA put anything back in the loot. I have, in over 10 years of play, looted one rare item, a piece of armor (3.5K ped) and that is it.

sometimes people stop playing game for some reason or other, as far as i know when they not logger in for 18 month's or so their items are put back into game loot system. to be re looted. and i would guess that they put them in when they do a patch or update.

And in 12 years of play i looted 1 item too angel arms (F) and my avatar is male go figure :( that was in 2007 and not 1 decent item since. Was hoping over this long to have looted a full set of shadow M UL by now.
But game loot system and MA only dropping it in very limited amounts sux.

Last rare, in MAy.. a slug.
last item put back in loot, about 1.5 years ago I think..
Molly Maneater Dolly looting an imp 2870

when they started putting L items in loot that was the end for UL items and that sux, when they have all the decent items of very high lvl mobs that only top lvl players with fappers or big teams can kill means solo players are screwed :(

Just had a reply to my question of compensation for us who cannot play yet.

Since there is a working fix for this issue we will not offer a compensation due to this occurrence.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Jeff | Entropia Universe Support

so they have a working fix?

not yet i just checked :(

sometimes people stop playing game for some reason or other, as far as i know when they not logger in for 18 month's or so their items are put back into game loot system. to be re looted. and i would guess that they put them in when they do a patch or update.

If I were quitting I would sell my stuff unless I died :)

Last rare, in MAy.. a slug.
last item put back in loot, about 1.5 years ago I think..
Molly Maneater Dolly looting an imp 2870

I don't remember the 2870 but I wish it was me. I tried to look her up on tracker to see when it was (not sure why I wanted to do that but I did) but she has her account hidden. I wonder why peeps hide their account:scratch2: Guess they are afraid if the hit a big HOF other peeps will want to borrow money ;)

EDIT: Wow I found it, it was on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:40:45. You must be old:) that was almost 4 years ago LOL

Just had a reply to my question of compensation for us who cannot play yet.

Since there is a working fix for this issue we will not offer a compensation due to this occurrence.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
Jeff | Entropia Universe Support

so they have a working fix?

not yet i just checked :(

Actually there is compensation, it called "I am not loosing my ped by playing" therefore it is just like making a deposit :yay:

This reply from support kind of scares me:

If you would like to proceed to deactivate your Gold card, please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

That might indicate there is a bigger problem than they realized and make take some time to fix. I never said a word about wanting to deactivate my card.

EDIT: Wow I found it, it was on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:40:45. You must be old:) that was almost 4 years ago LOL

Guess I was wrong, i know I was doing mid Marci, just thought it was my last grind on them when he looted it..

This reply from support kind of scares me:

If you would like to proceed to deactivate your Gold card, please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

That might indicate there is a bigger problem than they realized and make take some time to fix. I never said a word about wanting to deactivate my card.

Gold cards are being phased out. It isnt a secret.

They are suggesting you deactivate to use the 2FA. Dont make it out to be something more than it is.

Gold cards are being phased out. It isnt a secret.

They are suggesting you deactivate to use the 2FA. Dont make it out to be something more than it is.

I guess it was a secret to me. What is the 2FA and where can I see the post about the phasing out of the GC ?
Thanks for the info.

That time when you have no idea what they've changed :scratch2:

I read this sentence a few times, but it still makes less sense than even the patch notes themselves... :scratch2:

it does not say anything about replacing the gold card system.

Older Security Solution – Entropia Universe Gold Card

Entropia Universe Gold Card works in a similar way as Entropia Pocket but instead of an iOS or Android device a separate Gold Card and a Gold Card Reader is used to generate unique login codes.

The major drawback of the Gold Card system is the limited life expectancy of the hardware components and, to some extent, the logistics involved in replacing faulty components.

The Gold Card system will continue to work for existing users but we recommend an upgrade to Entropia Pocket.

If you have any questions regarding the Gold Card system please contact Entropia Universe support.

it does not say anything about replacing the gold card system.

Older Security Solution – Entropia Universe Gold Card

Entropia Universe Gold Card works in a similar way as Entropia Pocket but instead of an iOS or Android device a separate Gold Card and a Gold Card Reader is used to generate unique login codes.

The major drawback of the Gold Card system is the limited life expectancy of the hardware components and, to some extent, the logistics involved in replacing faulty components.

The Gold Card system will continue to work for existing users but we recommend an upgrade to Entropia Pocket.

If you have any questions regarding the Gold Card system please contact Entropia Universe support.

So when you say "We" you mean you and MA which means that you work for MA, correct ?

lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Goldcard is running (with some Breaks)since 2008, without a Problem....... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The login issue with the goldcard seems to be fixed. :D

Thank God!!

Just 6 pages of whining...

You bunch of criebabies!!!

Mine also since 2008. However I am not sure how this pocket app works can someone explain it to me ?

Just a BTW go here and this is what is said about the GC by MA.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2017/08/22/5154/index.xml

there is the post i was looking for, thank you :D

heard people in game having conspiracy theories that this was an attempt to get people to stop using GC's and moving over to the app... :D

ma really shouldn't post this though, since the app isn't even available on all mobile platforms.. which is a shame..

im using the app myself and i never had any issues with it

when they started putting L items in loot that was the end for UL items and that sux, when they have all the decent items of very high lvl mobs that only top lvl players with fappers or big teams can kill means solo players are screwed :(

(3/31/2017 ~ not today :laugh: )

Carry on.

Last edited:
Removed by User

Last edited:
Why so angry.... They got it back up and running quick enough.

EDIT: Though Ludvig, my client loader was going nuts on the first couple times it flashed up the download bar, kept failing and failing to send error report. Then it looked like it was downloading something significant... then just suddenly flash to ready to go. Logged in fine it seems but, who knows?

Am on CP

Back