Entropia Universe 15.15.2 Release Notes

The thing about it this is not the first time this has happened nor even the second as I recall. The big thing is all one of them had to do was login using a GC and they would have know the release was bad. This tells me they have absolutely no testing at all and that does bug me. They didn't even have time to say "Lets make sure every one can at least login" and then give it a try.

Game keeps minimizing after patch today

I don't know if this is because of this patch today, or if its related to windows 7, as far as I know nothing has changed on my pc since yesterday since I have auto updates off, but tonight I am trying to do some afk crafting while I work on my other PC and the damn game in full screen mode keeps minimizing to the desktop every 5 mins or so. Have used avast antivirus for some time with no issues, afaik it hasn't updated either. It didn't seem to happen in windowed mode. However, I noticed in window mode that every once in a while the cursor would spin and the window border would shimmer. So, I opened task manager and watched it for a while. I noticed that periodically WerFault.exe would pop up. I looked it up and its related to Windows Error Reporting. I looked around and found out that it was a service, but I could disable it through task manager. I tried to disable it running as administrator, but got an error that I couldn't disable it. Somehow I got to disable it in Services window by stopping services, but it kept popping up in task manager? Anyway, after that, it didn't minimize in full screen anymore. (errr. I take that back, it just happened again... ) Not sure if that solved it or not. I don't know why this would have just started happening today other than this patch got applied.

I thought I would ask around here and see if its happening to anyone else, possible solutions, etc. before I spend a lot of time troubleshooting or filing out support cases.

Last edited:
compet integration? space update? housing stage 2?

I literally can't understand why things like that take years to develop when you got people working full time. I could outline any of these things in a weekend, alone, and you would just have to put it to code!

compet integration? space update? housing stage 2?

I literally can't understand why things like that take years to develop when you got people working full time. I could outline any of these things in a weekend, alone, and you would just have to put it to code!

Hehe I see you are a new comer, wait until you been here a while and see what type of things happen on releases such as what we have talked about here and the how the GC stopped working after this release.

Hehe I see you are a new comer, wait until you been here a while and see what type of things happen on releases such as what we have talked about here and the how the GC stopped working after this release.

I've only been here a year and I already see that the releases tend to break more than they fix.

You know all profesion BANK USER ACCOUNT use a reader of card ???

Back