Extended Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Today's downtime for release 15.15.2 is taking longer than anticipated.
The release team is working on resolving the issue causing the delay. The servers will be made available again as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.
!
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Thanks for the update!

I think you should consider having Bertha bot posts appear in its own section on the forum start page.

Or figure out some other way of making your communication more efficient, I want to see one place with everything regarding updates..

- Sometimes you read updates in the client loader and not on the forum.
- Sometimes on the forum (and sometimes with bad formatting and errors etc)
- You can also read it on entropia universe site ...and on the planet calypso site..and on planet arkadia etc etc

One place with everything...thanks :)

Edit: Also, sometimes you can read the release notes on the websites before they are posted on any of the forums and even before the servers are up.

Looks like they've broken it:yup:

• Avatars no longer need to rotate before operating a terminal
  • Pheromone Glands are now stackable

These things are tricky.... no wonder downtime get extended.... :laugh:

Did someone trip over a power cord? Roll the update back and get everyone back online.

Well ehmm.. maybe an idea to reimplement VU 9.0.0. ? :wise:

they show us once more (if needed) that they are not profesionals! if u consider how much money are in this game and how much they make...! there are F2P games that dont have so many issues and team behind it are more profesionals!

I think they have no idea that servers are still down for clients. That is why we got release notes already.

they show us once more (if needed) that they are not profesionals! if u consider how much money are in this game and how much they make...! there are F2P games that dont have so many issues and team behind it are more profesionals!
With all the money got out the game with all rings and eco the introduce the can't afford a good employed atm give then some time
Pss i know not many like the idea but ma need to make to keep the game alive good move on 2.0 is better we all cooperate with the game :dunce:

I am a Linux Systems Admin. I will work for peds.

When I logged off I was floating dead in space as the space station was offline 45 mins before the servers went down, cant wait to see where i am when i get to login

With all the money got out the game with all rings and eco the introduce the can't afford a good employed atm give then some time
Pss i know not many like the idea but ma need to make to keep the game alive good move on 2.0 is better we all cooperate with the game :dunce:

And that's just the beginning .

Due to 2.0 loot many players give up playing and alot money will get out of the game soon
The 2.0 loot has only broken the game harder than it was since they implement the explo 4 shit no Mu at all

Congratulations MA you only do to kill this game

And that's just the beginning .

Due to 2.0 loot many players give up playing and alot money will get out of the game soon
The 2.0 loot has only broken the game harder than it was since they implement the explo 4 shit no Mu at all

Congratulations MA you only do to kill this game

no no game was diying with all the eco was introduce the people that quitin is the people was cashing out all the money if you check that ..
the people that play for well remain all the ones that take this game a job the slowly gonna leave
and new players well start play because the wont lose all in one month like was happen
new players coulnt last because all eco was taking the money out :wise:

some say was 103% some say was 110% wining on top of the loot so who you thing was paying the ped

some say was 103% some say was 110% wining on top of the loot so who you thing was paying the ped

For sure we did but what hapen now no one wining and we still loose alot where this peds goes im loosing more than 30 k since migration start

:lolup:

mindark is funny again :laugh:

can someone explain me why it's not possible to test things in a separate environment before? or is testing not the same as the "real" environment, that random issues noone could ever forsee happen every 1st to 2nd time?

just wondering ... still ... probably never will stop wondering

:lolup:

mindark is funny again :laugh:

can someone explain me why it's not possible to test things in a separate environment before? or is testing not the same as the "real" environment, that random issues noone could ever forsee happen every 1st to 2nd time?

just wondering ... still ... probably never will stop wondering

I wonder why they dont make a test server and i already have the answer (Because they want us to loose more and more even if is a bug or something goes wrong in ther updates) But i dont know if is the right one

bloody great again,i see peopleglobaling in tracker but all i get is internal errors when trying to login

Cannot log in

I TOO HAVE iNTERNAL ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I ENTER GOLDCARD NUMBER

CANNOT LOG IN

I wonder if this is another round of issues affecting gold card users, reminds of me last year where I wasn't able to log in for one or two weeks as a result because they broke login for gold card users

As I see, there is 'Internal Error' only for GC users....

I wonder if this is another round of issues affecting gold card users, reminds of me last year where I wasn't able to log in for one or two weeks as a result because they broke login for gold card users

i see smilgs and ivi globbing in tracker and i highly doubt thye dont have an goldcard :)

Only gc users have this issue the way looks :yup:

i see smilgs and ivi globbing in tracker and i highly doubt thye dont have an goldcard :)

they use the 2FA on mobile app, last year MA broke gold card for a week or two and were pressuring gold card users to contact support with their irl info to remove gold card, and then hook up their account with their mobile app instead

lots of people caved in, probably those players being some of them

they use the 2FA on mobile app, last year MA broke gold card for a week or two and were pressuring gold card users to contact support with their irl info to remove gold card, and then hook up their account with their mobile app instead

lots of people caved in, probably those players being some of them

ah,thx for info,then im fucked,dont have an mobile phone and dont wnat 1 :)

Marco Tripo
Why a i cant login with gold card?

Loki
Hi Marco do not enter or use GC we are having some issues with it.

Marco Tripo
what next? wait for 2 weeks to solve the problem again?

Loki
No estimated time sorry.

Back