Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2017-08-22
!
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

!
Changes

• Pheromone Glands are now stackable
  • Neomex Elite Pheromone Glands are now stackable and tradable
  • Decreased the amount of kills required in the Neomex Cave to spawn the Neomex Elites
  • The mission “Hunting Challenge: Silver Longtooth” is now repeatable
!
Fixed Issues

• Fixed the mission “Hunting Challenge: Silver Eomon” not being repeatable
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong kind of probes were given out in Thule
!

Originally Posted Here

Woah LT here I come?

Ha ha ha migration is close to end and they made the missions repetable . Once again MA show us they dont give a fuck about us

Thx for the fix ma hopefully migration will be extended some what.............

oh if im really fast i might be able to get 1 point on a Eomon mission this year, dont rush it MA.....

they will be back next year, which is nearly no time in this universe

Ha ha ha migration is close to end and they made the missions repetable . Once again MA show us they dont give a fuck about us

Mind Ark are fixing stuff, its better than the alternative.

Dirk

I mentioned that there was no silver repeatable at the very beginning of migration... and now you fix it? When Migration is almost over?

I don't care that migration will be back NEXT summer... That was a lame , lame, lame..... did I say lame? amount of time to get around to fixing it.

I mentioned that there was no silver repeatable at the very beginning of migration... and now you fix it? When Migration is almost over?

I don't care that migration will be back NEXT summer... That was a lame , lame, lame..... did I say lame? amount of time to get around to fixing it.

If code would be easy to fix, every internet poster would be a programmer...

I seem to remember a migration or two that lasted a bit into september, so chillax people :)

I think a 3 week extension to migration would be appropriate. Pretty plz :)

Last edited:
Normally, I would agree with that statement... but if it was that difficult to change a mission from non-repeatable to repeatable, considering there are plenty of existing repeatable missions, there is something seriously fucking wrong with the way EU is coded.

Normally, I would agree with that statement... but if it was that difficult to change a mission from non-repeatable to repeatable, considering there are plenty of existing repeatable missions, there is something seriously fucking wrong with the way EU is coded.

There is always something wrong with the way old code is designed. Then again, it is an accomplishment to have old code.

There is always something wrong with the way old code is designed. Then again, it is an accomplishment to have old code.

Because clicking the Repeatable check box and save is so hard :laugh:

I thought LT mission was 1,2,3,4 and 5?? Does that mean silver is stage 2? or am i missing something??

Easy or hard isn't the issue. It's their freeking JOB. I wish I only got to do the "easy" parts of my job, and then only when I felt like getting around to it.

Back