Disturbance notice: Gold card issues

:wtg:The game is gonna be pretty dead of PEDS for a while:laugh:

This is assuming, of course, that an individual has a cellphone...of which I do not:eyecrazy:

...well, you need a helluve good password then, as that is the only protection people without phones will have in the future it seems for this game.?..I dunno, I do have an android phone that supports this security app, but I really prefer the gc option in this case...I´m biased ofc as I can´t even get the damn thing to work...lmfao...where´s that grumpy old emote...oh yea there he is...:grumble: wish that damn QR code was found as easily...:laugh:

So, if I want to switch over to Entropia Pocket I have to first send them a copy of my ID to turn off my gold card?

So, if I want to switch over to Entropia Pocket I have to first send them a copy of my ID to turn off my gold card?

That's correct.

You can get BlueStacks to run the android Entropia Pocket app on your pc.
I think better way is use Arc Welder https://www.techspot.com/article/1365-run-android-apps-using-chrome/
But with that kind of solutions you will be able login only where your PC is available? I'm playing from 2 places regulary and sometimes from 3 other. This is no option for me. Also this is not Two Factor system this way. Only thing you need is PC. So it is not secured.

Really annoying. But i also want to stick with GC... Not really sold on phone app yet. I can see why Mindark prefers that, as its basicly free compared to Goldcard.

My Pond Project Done for the DAY

MA,

OK, my Pond Project is done for the day! Let me in NOW!!! (Please).

(and yes, I have been kind of live streaming it too)

It works again?

I just wanted to say that for me gold card works fine now. I just got home and logged in though. Maybe it is different if you "wasted" some codes trying to log in?

it works now with the second code i made:yay:

I just wanted to say that for me gold card works fine now. I just got home and logged in though. Maybe it is different if you "wasted" some codes trying to log in?

Yep it works here as well now :cool:

was a good idea not to waste the second code ... buggers! ;)

Incorrect One Time Code. Please make another attempt ......

2nd attempt to login it accepted the next code.

*browses through all the rage*

*finds that GC now works again*

*waiting for people to stay offline for 2 weeks as they claimed earlier in the thread*

*guesses that won't happen... addicts will be addicts :cool:*

(remember, denial is the first sign)

*browses through all the rage*

*finds that GC now works again*

*waiting for people to stay offline for 2 weeks as they claimed earlier in the thread*

*guesses that won't happen... addicts will be addicts :cool:*

(remember, denial is the first sign)
The two weeks thing was because that was the kind of time frame we had to wait the last time this happened about eight months ago... :scratch2:

The two weeks thing was because that was the kind of time frame we had to wait the last time this happened about eight months ago... :scratch2:

things change,

i love how people on this forum draws all kind of conclusions for the worse instead of chilling for even 12 hours... there is things to do outside the entropia universe :D

same thing goes with loot 2.0.... rage threads started almost immediately instead of gathering big enough sample sizes.. (yeah rage still on going on the forums :silly2: )

MA,

OK, my Pond Project is done for the day! Let me in NOW!!! (Please).

(and yes, I have been kind of live streaming it too)

I am so so sorry everyone! Just after I did get done with my project today I WAS able to log in. I guess someone was telling me I needed to work on it a bit today. :lolup:

Good to know GC is working again!
I think I have to wait a little longer though, because I was a tiny bit paranoid that my account might be hacked (some silly coincidence with a rather strange disconnection last night). :eyecrazy: So I tried some times to log on the website, by CL, and then filed a support case.
Yes, it never came to mind to check if there was any issue with GC in general. :ahh:

How do you get to Live Support? I've heard about it, but can't find it. :scratch2:
I'm also not keen on getting that app. Think I just like m Gold Card too much, even with this issue. :laugh:

We are currently experiencing issues with the Gold card security service being unavailable.
Gold card users can currently not login, we are aware of this and we are currently working on providing a fix as soon as possible.
Until that time, we kindly urge our Gold card users to go over to the Entropia Pocket app as it is currently not effected by this issue.
To do so, or to just have your Gold card deactivated until the issue has been resolved, please file a support case and attach a scan of your ID and support will assist you from there.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause during it's duration.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

January 1st 2017 Deja Vu.

This time it is all Gold Card users not just the owners of the new Black style ones.

No GC working no money wasting.

App is not an option for me, even if on Win10 still no option.
No app is secure, if my bank would offer me an app instead a card and would suggest to disable my card in exchange, well switch bank.

Sadly no other real RCE game to switch, so I have to wait

Any updates to this? Still not working for me. Worked on second code.

Back