• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
easy question i guess

The options given are incomplete. Good old username and password are not "none". Also, not letting any crap through your email, no kids getting access to your computer to download whatever, and generally being a grumpy old curmudgeon not too prone to social hacking. The problem with common sense is it's too ancient for modern folks.

The options given are incomplete. Good old username and password are not "none". Also, not letting any crap through your email, no kids getting access to your computer to download whatever, and generally being a grumpy old curmudgeon not too prone to social hacking. The problem with common sense is it's too ancient for modern folks.

Treat the question as 'What additional security method do you use to protect your Entropia Universe account?'

I use the app but I agree with the "grumpy old curmudgeon" ways. That should be an additional option because clicking on suspicious stuff and downloading hacks sometimes get people in trouble.

Back