Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
the mob keeps moving in its animation for a bit, vanishes, and then their corpse just never ends up showing up at all, nor does the loot...

this happened to me 6 or 7 times in the past few hours, i asked around in rookie chat to see if i was just imagining things, but other people reported they were having this issue as well and said they had sent support tickets but that I should send one as well

just making a forum topic for this bug because this is an URGENT problem for anybody who hunts, to have the possibility that the PED they use to kill a mob will be completely wasted right in front of their eyes

where I noticed the problem was real was when one of the mobs who this seemed to happen with had his corpse re-appear 2-3 minutes later, and I had to run back to loot it, otherwise it was probably close to vanishing for good (corpse expire and disappear after 5min I believe) despite the fact that I was using auto-loot pill and standing right on top of the mob when I killed it

I highly recommend anybody who feels they might have had this happen to them to submit a support ticket as soon as possible, this needs to be fixed, and I hope, people compensated for their lost loots.

(This was happening to me hunting Combibo at the island S of Nymphtown using an Auto-Loot Pill, but the players who responded saying they were getting the same bug were hunting elsewhere, and on other planets, I'm uncertain of whether or not they were using Auto-Loot Pills themselves)

Last edited:
Just been on for a few hours, ok for me.

Would help if you said what mob it was, and where.

Just heard report from another player this happened to who said he was NOT using a loot pill, would advise all players to avoid hunting entirely until they release something regarding this, or risk having your PED completely wasted on some mobs that are impossible to loot.

I'm glad u posted

I just had this happen to me on a LT dom

Killed it, stayed upright with no health bar, then it disappeared

Never received loot, killed next mob and got loot from that one.

I was using a loot pill.

Had this happen once earlier today on Hadradaa on Ark.
The rest of the hunt was fine but yeah,.. did notice exactly that on one of my mobs today as well

Edit: no loot pill

Last edited:
Just had this happen on Cyrene, no loot pill. Creature just disappeared like someone else clicked it...

Stopping.

I'm hunting Halix North of Repulse and had this happen also. The mob disappeared instead of dying. Last night I had this happen with Feran but I thought it was me being too close to the water (even though they are flying).

happened with a mutated hadraada on arkadia a few hours ago.

Oh this is for realllll time to go play something else!!

:mad:Am on Crystal Palace, just had that happen less than 4 minutes into my hunt.

Aurli just kept doing walking animation, no health bar, then disappeared.

Yeeep let me know when its fixed thanks!

This happened to me twice today. Once hunting feffox and once hunting rexteleum. I also had a rexteleum kill me with over half its life left and when I came back it was dead and I was able to loot it. Submitted a support case, but have yet to hear back from MA.

Happened yesterday on feffox young, just dissapeared before looting it. No loot pill used.

Glad it didn´t happen to me yet.
Aware of this bug, its time to craft or mine :D

FWIW, I noticed what appeared to be an MA rep in chat saying they know about the issue and the proper people have been notified.

afk crafting, pet leveling and inventory clearance it is! :wtg:

Thanks for bringing this up. It just happened to me hunting Tiarak on Ark so i'll stop until this has been fixed.

Servers are going down now, I presume because of this issue.

Hopefully the parties affected are compensated, hopefully it's fixed when the servers are back up, hopefully the servers are not down for too long.

"We estimate a downtime of approxomately 1 hour."

Thanks for reporting, happened once to me at about 07:00 UTC today on LT and I stopped hunting.

Dirk

Same happened to me two times as well.
Yes let's hope that's the main reason for the servers going down.

Thanks to OP and Mac for sharing, +reps spread.

Reactions: Mac
Happening to me on all planets, and not necessarily when the mob is dead - sometimes halfway through the kill.

EDIT: Seems to be worse after today's downtime.

Can we get an official response when this has been resolved?

Servers just came back up, bug still seems to be happening (from what I've heard...)

I would advise against hunting entirely until we get an official response on this.

edit: Bug definitely still happening. Avoid hunting.

Last edited:
I have been informed that the dev team is working on it, and a patch will be released as soon as possible.

I have been informed that the dev team is working on it, and a patch will be released as soon as possible.

Thanks for the official statement, it's appreciated.

Can players affected expect compensation for this? If not, the servers really should not be up right now...

Thanks for the official statement, it's appreciated.

Can players affected expect compensation for this? If not, the servers really should not be up right now...

It would be more responsible if they just take the server down, but I suspect, since other professions aren't affected, they don't want to pull the plug. But those of us who are here ont he forums to be informed there is an issue is a small fraction of people hunting. So basically, screw the rest.

And plus, if they turned it off, people would pitchfork. Just to pitchfork.

It would be more responsible if they just take the server down, but I suspect, since other professions aren't affected, they don't want to pull the plug. But those of us who are here ont he forums to be informed there is an issue is a small fraction of people hunting. So basically, screw the rest.

And plus, if they turned it off, people would pitchfork. Just to pitchfork.

Yea they wouldn't shut down their cash cow, EP crafting. And look at how many pages of shitstorm appear every time they are an hour or two over on patch estimates (which is almost every time, I don't know why they don't just estimate higher) - thus imagine the ensuing shitstorm if the game were down "indefinitely".

Besides, I'm still hunting regardless of the bug. I just don't care enough any more. This game has become a comedy of errors.

Yea they wouldn't shut down their cash cow, EP crafting. And look at how many pages of shitstorm appear every time they are an hour or two over on patch estimates (which is almost every time, I don't know why they don't just estimate higher) - thus imagine the ensuing shitstorm if the game were down "indefinitely".

Besides, I'm still hunting regardless of the bug. I just don't care enough any more. This game has become a comedy of errors.

I just can't bring myself to not care about losing Aurli's. Too much kill cost. Aurli's are already taxed to death as it is, I don't need the"MA Bug Tax" on top. :banghead:

same thing happened to me several times on legionaires, and a few other times on other mobs including feffox. no loot pill. the mob appears to run in place for a while after i have shot it almost to death, then vanishes and no loot.

same thing happened to me several times on legionaires, and a few other times on other mobs including feffox. no loot pill. the mob appears to run in place for a while after i have shot it almost to death, then vanishes and no loot.

The bug seems to happen on every mob on every planet and with or without auto-loot.

and no livesupport on to report?

incredible

edit: they were on

Back