Dissapearing mobs ?!

Is it just me or its something out there.I`vd encountered this problem in the last few days ,the mob just dissapears right before you can kill it but not before you shoot 95% of hes hp.Is this a replacement for no loot ?

... a friend of mine got this issue too.

It's another huge disappointment from MindArk that they haven't even acknowledged it. People are literally just losing money into thin air and at no point have they come out and said "we are aware of it and are working on a fix ASAP".

It's another huge disappointment from MindArk that they haven't even acknowledged it. People are literally just losing money into thin air and at no point have they come out and said "we are aware of it and are working on a fix ASAP".

There was a MindArk Official Thor asking people if they were still having the issue in "#arkadia" about half an hour ago.

In short, yes, people are still having the issue. I have no clue what they are thinking keeping the servers up right now... A forum post and/or servers taken down, with an official announcement that they will only be taken back up when the issue is actually fixed saying that players will be compensated is really in order at this point though.

Back