Account Inactivity before Withdrawal Processed

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Genuinely got an e-mail today from MindArk letting me know that they noticed that my account hadn't been logged in for a while and that I should come back and play.

I submitted a withdrawal on 24 June (43 business, 61 regular days ago) and I have logged in since, but I do find it odd that MA's opinion on how long before an account is inactive is shorter than their opinion on how long withdrawals should take (especially as I'm sure I've logged in more recently than 24 June).

Just give me my money plz :girl:

Mmmmmmm.

That's it, getting my misses to log in tonight, so I don't lose my apartment she's got.

smiles

Rick

They start sending those emails after 2 weeks, I believe. Because you know, they "don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community" :grouphug:

Mmmmmmm.

That's it, getting my misses to log in tonight, so I don't lose my apartment she's got.

smiles

Rick

I don't think it's the same as the "1 year delete your shit" inactivity one, but still...

I don't think it's the same as the "1 year delete your shit" inactivity one, but still...

Correct, these are "WHY YOU NO SPEND???:eyecrazy:"

Genuinely got an e-mail today from MindArk letting me know that they noticed that my account hadn't been logged in for a while and that I should come back and play.

I submitted a withdrawal on 24 June (43 business, 61 regular days ago) and I have logged in since, but I do find it odd that MA's opinion on how long before an account is inactive is shorter than their opinion on how long withdrawals should take (especially as I'm sure I've logged in more recently than 24 June).

Just give me my money plz :girl:

Nice to know. They get their money in an instance and according to MA you will get yours in 30 days or less. Hum makes sense to me:scratch2:.

Back