Notice regarding Client patch 15.15.2.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Client update 15.15.2.1 has been released, please restart your client and allow the Client Loader to patch your installation.
This Client patch is released to fix the issue which in some incidents has prevented Avatars from picking up loot.
We greatly apologize for the inconvenience and any disturbances this has caused during its duration.
We will continue to monitor the situation to make sure the issue has been resolved.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was

Client update 15.15.2.1 has been released, please restart your client and allow the Client Loader to patch your installation.
This Client patch is released to fix the issue which in some incidents has prevented Avatars from picking up loot.
We greatly apologize for the inconvenience and any disturbances this has caused during its duration.
We will continue to monitor the situation to make sure the issue has been resolved.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Originally Posted Here

They say these sort of things come in threes..... :eyecrazy:

Anyway, glad everythings all working again :thumbup:

"Failed to update EU: An error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later. "
Oh well not losing any PEDs tonight :ahh:

Aftrer each VU i have to restart client 3-4 times before i can logg in. It say the server doesnt answer untill i can logg in...

Aftrer each VU i have to restart client 3-4 times before i can logg in. It say the server doesnt answer untill i can logg in...

I have a similar issue, I reboot the PC after the patch is applied and it works fine then.

Back