Neomex Cave Instance Tweaked, Unlimited Mindforce Amps Remain Undiscovered...

I'm just getting dc after dc after dc this morning...and I never have any connectivity issues... any one else?

"Unlimited Mindforce Amps Remain Undiscovered..." ?? you mean apart from the 4 unlimited mindforce amps that have been discovered?

is in 2017 , MA is the communication of the VU :rolleyes:
click for details and found no details :scratch2:
Give pictures , coordinates it will kill you to specify the monster maturity and where it finds?

Last edited:
Give pictures , coordinates it will kill you to specify the monster maturity and where it finds?

Neomex inside of the Neomex Cave. :confused:

I'm just getting dc after dc after dc this morning...and I never have any connectivity issues... any one else?

Heya...no dc here within hours...maybe need to reset your router or adjust some connecction settings if that doesnt help..

Its a game mate, go search ingame and in most cases even google helps :)

Ask a friend and if you aint got any maybe its good time to start

Well, instance resets after 6hrs-8hrs and each wave takes over 1hr, and there are more than 8 waves... being only group to get to the end with nothing but losses and not getting crap all from the end boss...

I'm happy MA "tweeted" the cave ?

Well, instance resets after 6hrs-8hrs and each wave takes over 1hr, and there are more than 8 waves... being only group to get to the end with nothing but losses and not getting crap all from the end boss...

wouldn't be EU if you got the loot you're looking for on your first try

Well it all depends...the neomex cave IS designed for smaller teams and it has also technical reasons for the reset...an instance produces a lot of ram,performance,,etc

And since now the glands are sellable you have a way more of options now :

.) team up with friends
.) buy the glands and get instant to the mat. level
.) use the cave in more times to get there...e.g. first day do it until 3rd instance, second day use the 3rd lvl gland to push up and hunt from there

Eddie

Question: What happens when you hand in 10x slime after having received all of the BP's? Do you just get more random bp? Also, the already discovered UL MF Amps, have they come from loot or from slime handin?

Question: What happens when you hand in 10x slime after having received all of the BP's? Do you just get more random bp? Also, the already discovered UL MF Amps, have they come from loot or from slime handin?

afaik you always get random bps for the slime and the ul mf amps have been looted during migration

afaik you always get random bps for the slime and the ul mf amps have been looted during migration

Ok, then I am not sure why they hint about cave instance tweaks if there is no UL amp to be found there?

Ok, then I am not sure why they hint about cave instance tweaks if there is no UL amp to be found there?

Guessing it drops in the final boss. I was in the team that killed it, took way too many peds just to see shrapnel..

The unlimited amps drop in loot. You can also hand in slime an infinite amount of times and still get more blueprints.

Guessing it drops in the final boss. I was in the team that killed it, took way too many peds just to see shrapnel..

Yea could be, I am just trying to find what is my motivation for doing this cave over and over... I mean its an amp, just make it rain UL Mf amp so we can start playing with them :)

I think they think this type of easter egg hunt is "fun" :scratch2:

No fun on this Event. Some players farming the Boss Loot. Pls make these Glands not tradable.

Last edited:
No fun on this Event. Some players farming the Boss Loot. Pls make these Glands not tradable.

If you don't want others to overrun your boss mob , you can always form a team and create your own personal cave.

Hunting? You waited for the boss. This is no hunting....

Yeah this should not be allowed. If other players kill mobs for the boss to appear and a player is idling at boss spawn and then only attack the boss for the special loot, it is basically kill stealing from other players.

This sort of behaviour should count as exploiting other players and I think it should be reported.

Yeah this should not be allowed. If other players kill mobs for the boss to appear and a player is idling at boss spawn and then only attack the boss for the special loot, it is basically kill stealing from other players.

This sort of behaviour should count as exploiting other players and I think it should be reported.

There is an option to make an instance for yourself if entering in a team (you can be alone in that team).

//L

is this the reason why its a shared loot mob? everyone has the same chance of looting the gland.
and what about if a player wants to stay at a certain maturity because it fits its hunting style best and another guy upgrades it anyway? should that be reported also?
just get your own instance if you dont like the way others hunt / play.

MA doesn't have the resources to police petty assholery. Support has better things to do than discuss at great length how people had to have toilet breaks just before the boss. :laugh:

I however still have on my no trading list two people who did this ~three years ago at the maff wave.

MA doesn't have the resources to police petty assholery. Support has better things to do than discuss at great length how people had to have toilet breaks just before the boss. :laugh:

I however still have on my no trading list two people who did this ~three years ago at the maff wave.

This inevitably happens on every boss mob, as long as the boss drops something worth having which the regular mobs do not drop.

The way it is set up, it's obvious that the best strategy for making a profit (though probably not friends) is to let other people do all the work required to spawn the boss mob, and then only shoot the boss mob. Minimum spend for maximum benefit.

It's exactly the same for all of the wave spawn events and such, and always has been, which is why I've always said that this type of boss mob should have no place in EU.

the problem is that all are crying that they want more MU to profit, then MA gives em said MU due to scarcity of item availability and then they cry because some people use said item to actually profit. so MA will change the item distribution and the possibility of profit is gone once again and the crying can start from scratch

What am I missing here , you can create your own instance and nobody but those you choose can enter.

Back