Info: My loot 1.0 stats

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Well, since i quit hunting, decided to share my return stats starting 2014 may (AKA the enhancer update) up until loot2.0 arrival (some hunting included from 2.0 also). Started with very humble setup, a loaned gazinga and gremlin armor. As started profiting i rented spirit mk2 and mk1 scope and bought EST set. Later i bought kallous-7 and mk1 scope. After some time i moved to caperons with spirit TEN and finally bought mk2 scope. Later on upgraded to xtlc 800 with which i had an awesome migration (yea, thewavef***d elmspam one). But the best not arrived until 2016 when i upgraded to MM+h204+modchip and when I found my precious merfolks. Here are how my times on them looked like (tt spent - TT return%)
238041 116.5%
293906 114.2%
279606 119.1%
270700 120.7%
243288 121.68%
After the EST nerf i bounced around, couldnt find anything that works, until i found argo elites (by that time i made myself a mod viceroy set). Profit was not quite as nice as merfolk but was OK. Then loot 2.0 came... so I went. Meanwhile i profited quite some from pvp mining, but thats not relevant here... So... here are the stats for my endevour:

Ammo spent: 5960831.51
Weapon+amp decay: 1591999.97
armor cost: 33594.77
fapcost: 15651.17

All spent (including some L weps): 7602933.65
other costs (enhancer, fapper, ME for resto chip, pills n such): 227340.54
Loot back: 8230732.27

Defense cost: 0.6486594816%
TT return: 108.2573208%
MU gained: 435784.21 (105.29%)

Total profit: 836242.29

EDIT: 2.0 (or rather what we got so far from it) is a failure in itself, but I can see its potential in LONG term. Lets hope it works out for all (players + MA)

Thanks for sharing, and gratz on the return! That's some hard work, blood and loads of hours you put into hunting!

EDIT: 2.0 (or rather what we got so far from it) is a failure in itself, but I can see its potential in LONG term. Lets hope it works out for all (players + MA)

Lol, I can understand you see 2.0 as failure.
MA broke your cash machine!
:lolup:

Yes, thats what it would look like from a "nib perspective". From my perspective MA killed the incentive to invest and to grind and to play smart and to level up, all of which are core ingredients of RCE. And its not just "ubers" who has worse returns. But as I wrote, this could just be the start of something good... but atm... its is no good :)

... but atm... its is no good :)

...for you.

But you have to admit that such huge money drains would have killed the game for sure.

As you wrote, in the long run 2.0 would be more substainable.

and still a jew :laugh:

...for you.

But you have to admit that such huge money drains would have killed the game for sure.

As you wrote, in the long run 2.0 would be more substainable.

It wouldnt have, it came from players, not MA. Agreed that 120% is nonsense. But 105% should be achievable. But that being said I already found a fun way to play with new system, not much but fun.

So its over million with all the sellable skills?

Last edited:
Are you talking about this? (note about damage types)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=381
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/creature-humanoid-damage-test-cyrene-edition.1333/page-2#post-25791

If success relies on finding exp... er, niches which are closed when devs find out about it, then, mmkay. Make hay while the sun is shining. How do your stats look without these parts?
Damage types :
Traditionally 100% Cold, in reponse to the great "Buff War of 2016" the unyielding presence of the Earth Shock Troopers caused the Merfolken to change their offensive strategies to cope with the new threat!
The Merfoken soon learned that by using a new fighting technique, they could inflict 40% of their damage as Cut allowing them to finally make a dent in the legendary trooper armor. The Earth Shock Troopers, as it turned out, did not like to have their armor damaged at all! A full scale retreat was issued, and to this day the Merfolken are spoken of only in whispers in the ranks of the Earth Shock Troopers..
Yeah that's the beauty and the pain of the open world games--everyone tries to figure out new and inventive ways to beat everyone else while walking the thin line (or not :p).
This is a constant struggle: Developers Vs Players. Not an easy task to try to keep up with the inventiveness of a large group of well motivated [RCE!] people. Now, add here increased security requirements... still wondering why the fixed costs for such type of game are higher than usual? or why nobody wants to take the risk of creating a similar game?

Well, OP represents the beauty of it indeed. Magnificent, nothing else to say.

Reactions: San
Thanks for sharing, man. From one perspective, is nice to see someone climbing the stair, although in a manner out of reach for 99% (renting what from who :laugh: )

On EST, my main problem is the extreme the players took it to. It wasn't enough that it gave good bonuses, it also had to stay unlimited. With those stats, you could easily afford to buy a new one each 2-3 months and still be in nice profit. And it wasn't only your behaviour, everyone did the same. That's what killed for me any respect I would normally have for people trying to find their niche.

But obviously first I blame MA, it was their mistake.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, man. From one perspective, is nice to see someone climbing the stair, although in a manner out of reach for 99% (renting what from who :laugh: )

On EST, my main problem is the extreme the players took it to. It wasn't enough that it gave good bonuses, it also had to stay unlimited. With those stats, you could easily afford to buy a new one each 2-3 months and still be in nice profit. And it wasn't only your behaviour, everyone did the same. That's what killed for me any respect I would normally have for people trying to find their niche.

But obviously first I blame MA, it was their mistake.

Id say it MAs job to make boundaries, rules and conditions and then its up to the players to make what they can out of given circumstances wether its for strict fun or pedgains. As far as Ivi goes Id say he had an awsome journey and obviously a smart EU player so he has all respect from me for that.

Im truly hoping hes right that these changes are best for the longevity of the game and most probably they are and new ways to prosper is probably possible in this new system.

Thanks for sharing the story :)

But the best not arrived until 2016 when i upgraded to MM+h204+modchip and when I found my precious merfolks. Here are how my times on them looked like (tt spent - TT return%)
238041 116.5%
293906 114.2%
279606 119.1%
270700 120.7%
243288 121.68%

I remember seeing all those global messages. It's nice to hear the story behind that.

Id say it MAs job to make boundaries, rules and conditions and then its up to the players to make what they can out of given circumstances wether its for strict fun or pedgains. As far as Ivi goes Id say he had an awsome journey and obviously a smart EU player so he has all respect from me for that.

Im truly hoping hes right that these changes are best for the longevity of the game and most probably they are and new ways to prosper is probably possible in this new system.

Thanks for sharing the story :)

Exactly my thoughts.

TY for sharing!

...After the EST nerf i bounced around, couldnt find anything that works, until i found argo elites (by that time i made myself a mod viceroy set). Profit was not quite as nice as merfolk but was OK. Then loot 2.0 came... so I went...

How was EST nerfed before 2.0?

*insert uber profits argument*

but really... EU needs p2w or else it dies... the game is not fun enough... people play with the eventual goal to hit lvl 100 and depo $10k and be able to churn out 102% profit or better........

otherwise wtf is the point in playing/skilling?

but really... EU needs p2w or else it dies... the game is not fun enough... people play with the eventual goal to hit lvl 100 and depo $10k and be able to churn out 102% profit or better........

its called gambling addiction.

but besides that there are still enough peopel profiting. most of them dont cry out loud about it because its stupid to do so. why would someone tell everyone what he is doing to profit, if thats what he is doing wont be profitable anymore after everyone else is doing it?

Are you talking about this? (note about damage types)
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=381
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/creature-humanoid-damage-test-cyrene-edition.1333/page-2#post-25791

If success relies on finding exp... er, niches which are closed when devs find out about it, then, mmkay. Make hay while the sun is shining. How do your stats look without these parts?

To profit in TT in EU, you either take advantage of a niche others haven't found, or you can whine on the forums like a little bitch about why TTing loot isn't working out.

Markup I guess? Am I the only one that finds the idea of guaranteed TT profit kind of boring?

You can't hunt the big fat mobs that are churning out ESIs and UL gear unless you pay your dues. I suppose you could team hunt but who the heck wants to share their phat loot with others? :wtg: Sure it's not guaranteed profit but it's still an edge inaccessible to the peasants. Plus there's all those elite "events" with sexy prizes. Biggest most expensive gun wins (or at least places high).

As long as MA focuses on making the game "fun" and "affordable" I think they can scrape by without some guaranteed TT profit carrot on a stick.

Back