FYI: Vehicles still not allowed near Chug's Hideout from last year's migration

Status

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Please fix this, it's inconvenient and makes no sense.

You guys added invisible barrier preventing vehicles near Chug's Hideout during last year's migration for some reason and have yet to remove it for the entire past year, currently it's there even though there's just LT Adolescent. :confused:

edit: I've been informed the no vehicle zone was originally implemented during an event where Hogglo Diablos were spawned in this area. I don't see any Hogglo Diablos currently, there should not be a no vehicle zone currently.

Last edited:
Could be for the mission to find chugs require walking there?

edit: I've been informed the no vehicle zone was originally implemented during an event where Hogglo Diablos were spawned in this area. I don't see any Hogglo Diablos currently, there should not be a no vehicle zone currently.

Yes. Or:

I think the reason for this is the racetrack which surrounds the area. The no vehicle zone stops people from taking shortcuts in race events.

Given that everyone got bored of race events about 5 minutes after the tracks were added, it's not that helpful.

I think the reason for this is the racetrack which surrounds the area. The no vehicle zone stops people from taking shortcuts in race events.

Given that everyone got bored of race events about 5 minutes after the tracks were added, it's not that helpful.

There is a racetrack ?

Could we get rid of this pointless random no fly zone at some point?

Would be great, thanks.

This is still the case for whatever reason and is very obnoxious, can we remove this giant pointless no vehicle zone?

seems fixed now :thumbup:

Status
Back