add more info to pet item info screens OR...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
add more info to pet item info screens OR... allow 'show pet status' command to work for other avatars besides the pet's owner. The reason for this would be because some stuff you can see in the show pet status screens, such as percentage of requirement completed for the passive buffs is nowhere reflected on the item info screens, making figuring their market value a bit difficult. It also doesn't give potential buyer a lot of that type of info unless they go out of the game, come over here to this forum or some of the others with that info, and read it, spending time outside of the game that they could potentially be spending in game blowing more ped per minute... just something to consider Mindark.

To put it another way, I've started increasing the skill gain - pet and taming bars on a lot of my new pets, slowly working on upping them all to 100% each... each successful tame attempt raises that bar by .3% roughly... so you need around 300 tamed pet successes per critter with that prereq at 100%... Time is money... but if buyers don't see that stat they have no idea if that prereq was completed or not yet, etc.

I'd like it if they would even just allow you to see what the passive buffs are for pets. Can't tell you how many times I've seen pets for sale in trade channel and have no idea what buffs are available on it.

also when will my atrox actually sit?

Back