Arkadia Golden Key

shaun117

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
hi guys, there's been a lot of talk over the past year of how the instance is not looting like It should or has been in the past.
no armour parts being found, barely enough returns to cover TT of the key etc..

can anyone shed some light on this that's abit more up to date, maybe someone who's ran a key or two in the recent 12 months and can explain how they went?

I am looking to buy a key to run but honestly the MU people are still trying to sell them for is not going to happen.
(yes I know this is the golden key it is meant to be pricey as the potential for loot is enormous) (if any)
so if any of you can give an honest value to what you think the keys should be going for around I would be most grateful and to any potential sellers of a key pm me to what ur selling ur keys for and hopefully we can negotiate a deal that will please both party's. thankyou

Since the golden key is crafted.. it is very difficult to hang out a price tag on it..

1, The blueprint itself costs like 1k ped for like a few clicks

2., http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=301&itemNo=17722

the click amount for 1 click is about 1900-2200 ped per click

in most cases you dont get it with the first click(you need also high skills for it), you count MIN 2 clicks,mostly 3 for a Sucess

= 3x2000+1000 = around 7k ped

Regards,
Eddie

Some very out dated info James.

Most golden parts have fallen to ~200% or so, some less some more. L clicks are a bit hard to come by but you shouldn't be paying more than 50 ped or so a click. Comes out to around TT + 1k to 2k cost per key.

It is also a ripoff paying TT+1k for a key as it hasn't looted anything good since the end of 2015.

A combination of Ark devs not realizing that unL gear can't continually rain and MA protecting caly means you would be very lucky to loot even a dna part let alone an armor part. Sad to see one of the most fun and interesting things in EU come to such a sad end :(

Bjorn is doing a series of golden key runs, so it will be interesting to watch what happens.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/bjorns-8-golden-runs.14319/

Some very out dated info James.

Most golden parts have fallen to ~200% or so, some less some more. L clicks are a bit hard to come by but you shouldn't be paying more than 50 ped or so a click. Comes out to around TT + 1k to 2k cost per key.

It is also a ripoff paying TT+1k for a key as it hasn't looted anything good since the end of 2015.

A combination of Ark devs not realizing that unL gear can't continually rain and MA protecting caly means you would be very lucky to loot even a dna part let alone an armor part. Sad to see one of the most fun and interesting things in EU come to such a sad end :(

Bjorn is doing a series of golden key runs, so it will be interesting to watch what happens.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/bjorns-8-golden-runs.14319/

yep..recalced that..my info wasnt accurate i was reffering to old costs.also made a mistake for the tt costs...so only tt like 320-340 ped

but with mu also like 600-700 AND crafter also add mu of blueprint since most use the L ones

->so the price would be calc from crafter view also with like 2-3 clicks (e.g. 1.5k-2k ped endprice)

you can also check the Auction under Order /avail --> arkadia golden key decade mu like 6.4k ped not 1 sold for more than a year

if you find a crafter setting a price for only counting the price for 1 click/success for a key...i would also maybe buy one..

if its nowadays worth to do one..is another story

Eddie

Last edited:
you can also check the Auction under Order /avail --> arkadia golden key decade mu like 6.4k ped not 1 sold for more than a year

There was a valid reason they were selling for that price back then, but some still try to sell it for that nowadays and its a pure rip off.

At the end of 2015 codex and most other golden parts stopped dropping. Then about 8 months later the parts started to drop at a much higher drop rate. However the golden door has not dropped anything of value since then. Seems Ark called uncle and let MA nerf the loot to get Aakas 1-10 dropping golden parts again.

Golden key warning!

I write my experience with golden key as warning for potentials buyers.
I was collecting part for crafting of Golden keys for about one year. I collected materials on 3 click in market value about 5000 peds. First click failed, second was success, third near success gave me materials for another click, near success, 5th click was near success, 6th near success and I was out of material. Ok I was happy, I was counting only with 3 click, but I had chance on another 3 bonus clicks.
Then I set up team with my friend and we went to the golden key doors, but I couldnt entry as leader of team...I tried many thing, then I gave key to friend If he can go in. System let him go in, but I still couldnt and countdown started, so I wrote next friend If he can help us. He agreed and doors let go him in too. So I was just waiting out how its end. After 15 minutes, the guys had a problem and they both died. Mob was follow them to revive and it stuck in texture and died in water, other mobs disapper and then start countdown 30 min for leaving instance. And treasure gate was still locked. Friends were kicked out of the instance after 30 min, I compensated them about 500 ped of ammo and in repairs. I ended with -5000 ped for craft, -650 ped for repair of key and -500 ped burned in instance. I think loot 2.0 is still angel face of MA after this experiences, I lost 6150 Ped in one hour...

This happen in March, I wrote ticket and after 6 months MA responde:
"Hi 4ealien,
Thank you for contacting us and please accept our truthful apologies for not being able to reply in time.
This have been forwarded to Arkadia for further investigation.
Unfortunately there are not a sufficient ground for compensation since you willingly traded your key to your friend.
We apologize if this is causing you any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support"

My friend wrote a ticket too, so I dont know why is problem compensate golden key to him. He does not have problem return golden key to me after compensation. I really dont understand to it. But ticket is closed and sent to Arkadia team. I suppose I have another few months for response If they will send any...

So be carefull and prepare on chance of the zero return!

To the topic I think 2-4k ped for key is reasonable, depend on MU of materials and luck with crafting.

Last edited:
Sounds like a pretty normal key crafting run. The golden is a lot of risk since it can do just what it did to you and worse, trust me I know :eyecrazy:

That was an unfortunate run though, I've never heard of that bug with someone not being let in.

As to the run, it sounds like they ended up drowning the juggernaught. Once it dies the loot period starts and you can end up killing it quite early if you do the mobs out of order. Usually its not a huge deal as mob TT should only be around 250 ped or so. They should have proceeded to the looting area and opened the boxes. Though that can be a bit hard with the other mobs spawned still.

As to the run, it sounds like they ended up drowning the juggernaught. Once it dies the loot period starts and you can end up killing it quite early if you do the mobs out of order. Usually its not a huge deal as mob TT should only be around 250 ped or so. They should have proceeded to the looting area and opened the boxes. Though that can be a bit hard with the other mobs spawned still.

As I wrote. After drowning mob, all other mobs disappear. They tried go to looting area, but gates were locked. I maybe find printscreen where friend standing in middle of room without mobs and locked looting gates.

Thankyou very much with the replys guys alot of great information. I highly doubt ill see anyone selling keys for the new value as you both have stated. Im still getting sellers pm me with lowest they can go is +5k a key and thats if i buy multiple. No way in hell. Will watch closely at how bjorn goes with his runs. Very best of luck to him and i hope arkadia and ma revive this dead titan of a golden door. Very sad to see and a massive blow to arkadia.

Thankyou very much with the replys guys alot of great information. I highly doubt ill see anyone selling keys for the new value as you both have stated. Im still getting sellers pm me with lowest they can go is +5k a key and thats if i buy multiple. No way in hell. Will watch closely at how bjorn goes with his runs. Very best of luck to him and i hope arkadia and ma revive this dead titan of a golden door. Very sad to see and a massive blow to arkadia.

Hey Shaun117

I have acquired 8 Golden Keys and plan to slowly test the Loot 2.0 system. My first run was fairly average, mind you I was so drunk by the end of it I could barely see what I was doing.
The remaining 7 keys, I expect for the rarity of the components to make the keys and the value of the keys, this instance should be dropping better loot frequently. There should be no reason an armour part doesn't drop every couple of runs. Time will tell. In terms of key price, I crafted my own, bar 2 of them. Probably best to buy the components slowly off auction as they appear.

Back