3 4.41%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Since i started playing PE in 2002 i know the response times on support cases we had to suffer from for a long time.
    answers taking weeks -even months- on simple inquiries were standard, not the exception.

it got better then.

now, i am very happy to see a new, fast and live aid for simple questions which closes the gap to up-to-date support handling.

keep it up and running.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_leader_orion_signatur.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tomas T79x Hope
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    new added ...
    well they stoped asking how to do stuff
    fixed all our gramatick mistakes in our paste and copyed answers

but it will be still a long way before they stop Roleplaying GODs and start working as intended

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Half Past the Noob Rig and a quarter til FOMA/CP
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    The Wastelanders
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by T79x View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    new added ...
    well they stoped asking how to do stuff
    fixed all our gramatick mistakes in our paste and copyed answers

but it will be still a long way before they stop Roleplaying GODs and start working as intended
    Eh, that will certainly help. But it will come with experience and time. Meanwhile, it's been mostly just a harmless and entertaining schtick that proves they're human. Between the stars, the obvious names, and the webchat, I rate them 10/10 on approachability, overlooking the rare brittle moment that happens to anyone human. And I think their first priority is they need to be approachable and easy to find even for the newest of new players.
    .... just one man's opinion

SPACE TAXI NOW FLYING - Quad wing, no warp, no lootables on board - 8 ped

THE WASTELANDERS
    .... an agent has no name ....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    The Wastelanders
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis blighter View Post
    Talking about ingame, not on a website as i almost never use their site.
    Just as long as I can still drag and drop the icon to icon trash...

THE WASTELANDERS

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    The Wastelanders
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by s.c View Post
    Apollo is the bomb!
    Well now that we're rating them comparatively, I'll opine from my Pacific NW American cultural perspective that I've appreciated Heimdall's humor and his and Odin's professional manner a lot. But I do have that certain Nordic cultural bias re: names, and it has probably influenced my reactions. I've also seen Janus do a particularly good job re: manner and responsiveness. But I'm only online a tiny number of hours in a day, and have probably just not been present when the rest of you shone.

THE WASTELANDERS

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I submitted a case last night about 10 hours ago about my GC being out of sync and got an e-mail saying it was opened. This the second time I have had this happen and I will switch to the phone app as soon as I can but now I ready to play but can't get in. I know it has only been 10 or so hours but last time I think it was only around 2 hours to fix.

But that is not why I am making this post. I went to live chat and after answering a few questions my answer from the tech was "Wait for a response have a nice day" click. REALLY do those techs think all players are stupid. What he could have said could have had a little more information like "We don't work on the weekend" or "There is a smaller crew on the weekends and it will take longer" or " We are very busy because we have a lot of cases right now". But blunt discourteous responses like that is not real good IMO. Just saying.
    Coz
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I didnt have to use support in years, didnt think I would need it soon again. But now I couldnt enter my account so I tried Live Chat. And I have to say the response was very very quick, it was friendly and professional. It left me without doubt about the next steps to take.

Now I can only hope that my support case will be handled as swiftly, cause not being able to login kinda sucks

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    I didnt have to use support in years, didnt think I would need it soon again. But now I couldnt enter my account so I tried Live Chat. And I have to say the response was very very quick, it was friendly and professional. It left me without doubt about the next steps to take.

Now I can only hope that my support case will be handled as swiftly, cause not being able to login kinda sucks
    I have used a few times and it was as you said, I am hoping that I got the one dumb A$$ that works there and the others will be like the ones I have had before.
    Coz

Guardian
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dakin Gaz Garos
    Society
    Dark Knights

Well?

Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I submitted a case last night about 10 hours ago about my GC being out of sync and got an e-mail saying it was opened. This the second time I have had this happen and I will switch to the phone app as soon as I can but now I ready to play but can't get in. I know it has only been 10 or so hours but last time I think it was only around 2 hours to fix.

But that is not why I am making this post. I went to live chat and after answering a few questions my answer from the tech was "Wait for a response have a nice day" click. REALLY do those techs think all players are stupid. What he could have said could have had a little more information like "We don't work on the weekend" or "There is a smaller crew on the weekends and it will take longer" or " We are very busy because we have a lot of cases right now". But blunt discourteous responses like that is not real good IMO. Just saying.
    The biggest problem here is that you are trying to lump two separate areas into one. Each support area has its role, and yes there is crossover, but going to Live Support with an issue only Ticket support can solve is not the best use of anyone's time. I think Live Support serves a great purpose, and that is to be a conduit of information and to guide people to the right area to get the best result.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DakinGaros View Post
    The biggest problem here is that you are trying to lump two separate areas into one. Each support area has its role, and yes there is crossover, but going to Live Support with an issue only Ticket support can solve is not the best use of anyone's time. I think Live Support serves a great purpose, and that is to be a conduit of information and to guide people to the right area to get the best result.
    I agree but I think it would have been better to say "We have no access to support cases" I can not argue with that Kind of the like "We can talk about game play"
    Coz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast