Live Support Feedback/Discussion

How would you rate the performance of Live Support

• Total voters

MindArkSupport|Odin

MindArk Official
Greetings Entropians!

The live support department of MindArk has been in its early stages of assistance since mid-April of 2017 See original announcement here. We have been available 24/7 on both EntropiaUniverse.com and PlanetCalypso.com in conjunction with official avatars on Planet Calypso.

We are eager to hear your feedback on the first stages of this new customer service related support system. I have attached a simple poll as to overall satisfaction, and look forward to your comments on which aspects of this service your are pleased with and which aspects you would like to see improvement on.

The areas we are currently able to help with are as follows:

• Account Creation
  • Download and Setup of the Client
  • Player Controls
  • Assistance with game mechanics and systems
  • General Information

Please not that areas outside of these we are not structured to support effectively for the time being, though with time we hope to implement more services through this department to support Entropians in real time. We have identified specific target improvements ourselves and are already working towards them, however we would appreciate your feedback on both our current operation, and your thoughts on the future of our department.

Thank you

I find the decent support overall but ,
Pay 1000ped to have TT by mistake an object It's ridiculous , to understand that someone who supports in the moment for a bad move will able to have a chance.
there will have to be financial support on the weekend included, I do not understand that it is not open 7/7.

and ,
when a player support after losing 2/10K and asks what happens, we reply simply that everyone is equal or we do not communicate on it (while it is false, and MA advantage some players for their publicity )I find its disastrous.

Player Controls
Assistance with game mechanics and systems
General Information

Main requests I think, because if someone has already struggled has created an account and an avatar, he need understand the system of loot behind or deposit for ... :rolleyes::laugh:

Last edited:
Hi MindArk|LiveSupportOdin ...i vote Good , but u can to have Very good before Fantastic, yes ...almost in all my support cases ur actions was Very Good...but i cant say Fantastic...

Ty for ur good work and hope for more communication and improvements...

Faceof...:cool:

PS : Any news for space Update???:scratch2:

My 2 cents

Live Support is a fantastic addition to the game. Both In-game and out of game.

Friendly, help as much as they can, I have seen in-game avatars healing at large events, and even rescuing people who are stuck.

Those days were long in the past, like the Marco, or Sam and Emma days, so this iteration needs to go bigger, be able to do more, and have a presence on other planets.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
I can't speak for the others as i haven't interacted with them, but I find the advice and help given by Janus when online has been fantastic.

superB at times with clear and quick answers, mUch less concreTe at other tiMes. Some shortcommings in whAt they could anSwer or help with. As a former cUstomer I appreCiated the effort though. It was oK overall.

/Sbi

i dont really understand what live support means.

I had good and in time response to all the support cases that needed urgent assistance.

i dont really understand what live support means.

I had good and in time response to all the support cases that needed urgent assistance.

Use the chat button on entropia website

While you guys could'nt fix my problem, I must say..
When going back to support & talking to someone else, knowing they are aware off my issue means a great deal to me.
Keep it up guys!

I think to get a good/fair measure on this..you should target those who actually reached out to you via the livechat? I guess you need to provide your email when submitting a question right?

I have not used the live chat myself, but I think its a great thing to have.

I only interacted with one of the official avatars recently, i think about 2,3 weeks ago when servers were crashing often.

That person didnt seem to be much aware of what was going on.

PS : You should have another option stating never used that support.

I have made recent use of live chat, "not-in-game" support for an issue with a fresh install (eg, relevant to "Download and Setup of the Client")

I was impressed by the prompt reaction and helpfulness.

Definitely worthwhile. For new players, there is a lot to take in where the player controls and set up of keymapping etc is concerned.

I wonder though if such live support availability will be used by people to vent anger and be unnecessarily abusive - the support team should perhaps be prepared for such eventualities and have a 'zero tolerance' type policy for such a thing.

Voted fantastic. While I have (fortunately) only had to use this a couple of times, I was impressed by the quick response and felt grateful to have such a service available. And of course, my issues were resolved on the spot. Keep up the good work. :)

The one time I remember speaking with a rep in game, I asked them if there was a way to initiate the process of buying more item slots for my shop in game or if I had to do the email.

He (she?) responded that it was not possible to buy additional item slots for shops but that shops might be expanded at some time in the future.

:eyecrazy:

Having played in the times when support had no damn clue that you could refine nexus with sweat to create MF or other trivial ingame aspects, I must vote "Good". Can't vote "fantastic", there's always room for improvement and I am cheap like that :laugh:

'Fantastic' vote from me.

Helpful and funny people even when they must be under pressure from numerous PM's

First rate. Please keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Good work overall. There is of course plenty of room for improvement, nearly all of which will come from experience at doing the job over time. Beyond that type of improvement, I also see value in adding some more "insta-fix" type capabilities - the type example is "I'm stuck" but that's been dealt with thoroughly, so I'll add "corpse not reachable to loot it" as a second example of where to add insta-fix type capabilities.

Most of the room for improvement I see is in public relations, and I'll make only two notes on that: (1) Ignore exists, and (2) Ignore is reversible.

Cheers :beerchug::wtg:

You missed something

'Fantastic' vote from me.

Helpful and funny people even when they must be under pressure from numerous PM's

First rate. Please keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Hey Mega,

You missed the line that said Apollo is the bomb! Whats up with that..

:laugh::wtg:

Cant vote on this, however, as a generalization, support needs improvement as ive had some support cases open for many years, then they randomly close... also, sometimes ill get a quick response, which is lets say 1-8 days, but its answer states nothing, such as forwarded to another team, and is left open for 2 years and randomly closed...

for live chat, didnt even know it existed which is proly an issue and should be made more known. Maybe by adding an icon etc for quick access or something..

for live chat, didnt even know it existed which is proly an issue and should be made more known. Maybe by adding an icon etc for quick access or something..

You know that would be a great idea. Maybe if they put a big blue icon with the word "Chat" on it at the lower right corner of their webpage for all to see? Great idea.

Ewery improvment in comunication is good my 2pecs :wise:

You know that would be a great idea. Maybe if they put a big blue icon with the word "Chat" on it at the lower right corner of their webpage for all to see? Great idea.

Talking about ingame, not on a website as i almost never use their site.

Having played in the times when support had no damn clue that you could refine nexus with sweat to create MF or other trivial ingame aspects, I must vote "Good". Can't vote "fantastic", there's always room for improvement and I am cheap like that :laugh:

If it was a problem with refining sweat to Mind Essnce there is the gotcha when you put sweat in refiner Before you put the nexus in and efiner then Think you want to refind sweat into crates, then i guess he might have not known about it. It's something you usually find out by yourself...

I have once, needed the assistance of the live support, and I will rate their effort to help me solve the problem as a very high grade, although the problem wasnt quite solved,still big +++ for the effort.

Apollo is the bomb!:wtg::wtg:

We greatly appreciate all the feedback here everyone. Keeping in mind the separation of Live Support and Ticket Support capabilities, I'm glad many of you recognize our efforts. I'm keeping a log of all suggestions for improvement, and though I cannot promise anything, know that our goals are to become ever more efficient and helpful. Keep the feedback coming!

Thank you.

Back