Help: Help with a few things

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
Hi Guys,

Never had to do this but over the years I have got quite a nice large amount of skills, unfortunately, after buying a new house, having a baby girl time in gaming has gone out the window.

I would really like to withdraw everything I have from the game and get every penny possible out of it as I have pumped a lot into it.

What is the quickest way to do this? calculate how much everything is worth and of course withdraw everything?

If anyone is interested in skills etc from my account then don't hesitate to get in touch, but first, i need to figure out how much its all worth.

Thanks for your time.
H
:yay::yay::yay:

most skills aren't worth much and will be a lot more effort and potentially even cost to get out than is worth, as a result of needing ESI's to remove

you might be able to sell off some defense skills and/or hard to obtain skills though and get a bit out of that

Hi Guys,

Never had to do this but over the years I have got quite a nice large amount of skills, unfortunately, after buying a new house, having a baby girl time in gaming has gone out the window.

I would really like to withdraw everything I have from the game and get every penny possible out of it as I have pumped a lot into it.

What is the quickest way to do this? calculate how much everything is worth and of course withdraw everything?

If anyone is interested in skills etc from my account then don't hesitate to get in touch, but first, i need to figure out how much its all worth.

Thanks for your time.
H
:yay::yay::yay:

Gratz with all that.
But thats no reason to leave.
Just bought a house/ruin and have 2 daughters. So it's possible ;)

Save the account for your daughter :)

Use Jdegres skill tool: http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php?i=1

as others have mentioned a lot of skills arn't worth selling because your profits after ESI will only be a few peds and it'll still take you a long time selling them.

it's important to look at MU of the skills, how many chips and how much TT are in auction and how much do actually sell every day, week, month.

as an example when I chipped a lot of skills Martial Arts was a really hard one to sell despite having good markup at the time... people weren't buying enough of it leaving most chips unsold every week.

Then you have some skills that are worth selling but only if you'll never return like evade.

Personal experience:

- Auction fees eat a BIG portion of your profits
- selling outside of auction will give you about 200% below markup and takes forever
- actually the whole process takes weeks or months
- when you finally see the total sum on your card it wasn't worth the time spent selling and definitely not worth the time spend gaining those skills

I sold all my skills once. I will never do that again. Reasons.

GL with real life! :wtg:

Ok selling is not on the list then... :laugh:

Back