Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

Are you guys ... interested in space skilling event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theViper

Guardian
Society
Virtual Legends
Simon theViper Bull
Down for skilling and/or piloting. Myself + 1.

Good to know

Down for skilling and/or piloting. Myself + 1.

Good to see some response on poll too GalenStartrader :yay:

As event organiser I need to find out if there is still any hardcore space skillers out there to do 24 hour of space skilling opportunities ...

Hope to see more interest in polls

Regards
theViper :wtg:

Hi Viper,

Nice initiative! :cool:
Remember our old skilling runs. :beerchug:

Have a big bunch of old RK-5's and a few RK-20's, sitting in storage crafted just for the purpose, several months/years ago! :laugh:

Always need more crafting skills. :lift: Or even pilot skills for the HP increase. :handgun:

Regards,

HardViking

Good times

Hi Viper,

Nice initiative! :cool:
Remember our old skilling runs. :beerchug:

Have a big bunch of old RK-5's and a few RK-20's, sitting in storage crafted just for the purpose, several months/years ago! :laugh:

Always need more crafting skills. :lift: Or even pilot skills for the HP increase. :handgun:

Regards,

HardViking

Yo Tyr :cool:

I do remember our space skilling runs brother Tyr, it was great events around 3 years back.

Great people who joined our events,was always success to do 24 hour skilling events :yay:

This is just a poll to see if any interest exist from anybody,maybe we can do events again,who knows Tyr,maybe some back to back piloting sessions who knows brother.

Great to hear from you again,how is the rest of the pilot brothers doing these days? :dj:

Regards
theViper

I would like to see this type of event very much!

I did this few years back and really enjoyed it, I also have experience of piloting if that is required

good news

I would like to see this type of event very much!

Hello Nakor :yay:

Glad to here interest :wtg:

Do not forget to vote at polls,closes in 7 days,to see if interested ppl are onboard for revival of 24 hour space skilling event ...

Regards
theViper

Hey hey Moondog

I did this few years back and really enjoyed it, I also have experience of piloting if that is required

Moondog your piloting skills will be required my friend :wise:

Do not forget to vote at poll at top of thread,this is to see if ppl are interested in revival of 24 hour space skilling event ...:wtg:

Glad to hear you will step onboard brother

Regards
theViper

Last edited:
MS Saratoga

It is with great pleasure that I anounce the MS Saratoga available for future Space skilling events :yay:

Watch this space :wtg:

Pilot roster

Hello all potential pilots out there :wise:

When the space skilling event takes place there will be 4 hour shifts having 2 pilots on it.

One pilot pilot's for 2 hours and the other pilot is the repair coordinator,after 2 hours the roles are swopped.

Therefore 6 of these 4 hour shifts is required for a 24 hour space skilling event.

Can interested pilots give a full avatar name and an indication they will be interested to pilot for future events. :dance:

Nakor of Boreft, Yes i'm very interested in getting piloting skills :D

piloting

Nakor of Boreft, Yes i'm very interested in getting piloting skills :D

Yo Nakor :wise:

you interested to be an event pilot right ... are you familiar with Training ground piloting,or just interested to become a training ground pilot?Have you flown a mothership before?

Regards
theViper

I was in that skilling group back then :) Started my serious skilling up with ..IX was it?
ofc I voted YAY
now I'm skilled repairer and kinda decent pilot but always interested to spend time in space, especially with good company.

good luck with your effort

PS. Have'nt time for piloting right now but I will try to find some in the future

Yo Nakor :wise:

you interested to be an event pilot right ... are you familiar with Training ground piloting,or just interested to become a training ground pilot?Have you flown a mothership before?

Regards
theViper

I'm interested in anything that makes me a better crafter. Piloting seems to help a lot with gaining intelligence :)

I have never flown a mothership before, or been aboard one. Only privateers. So no experience with the training grounds yet, but i've watched a lot of youtube videos on EU motherships and am very eager to learn

Given sufficient warning and time available - I'm interested in the repairing skilling.

Polls

Hello fellow entropians :wtg:

Polls close in 2 days ...

Please make your vote now :lolup:

Event launch

Given sufficient warning and time available - I'm interested in the repairing skilling.

Hello brother Meric

Ample time will be given in notification of 24 hour repair skilling weekend,how are you doing these days?

Regards
theViper

Hello brother Meric

Ample time will be given in notification of 24 hour repair skilling weekend,how are you doing these days?

Regards
theViper

Hi - doing well I think. But nostalgic for the space skilling!

No MS for skilling

Hello fellow entropians :wise:

Unfortunately the MS will not be available for the space skilling anymore

George Skywalker informed me that he will not be active ingame anymore, and has shifted his focus.

If there is any available MS inbox me about it.

Regards
theViper

i want to skill up too but can't find any available MS/privateer

Back