Let us make armor sets with different plates on same armor

Ichi

Guardian
Society
Skillin The Most
Humble Ichi San
It would be nice to be able to create armor sets that automatically change the plates for you. For Example:

Armor Set 1: Mah'ketta + 5b
Armor Set 2: Mah'ketta + 6a
Armor Set 3: Mah'ketta + Pulsar Plate 2

etc.

Thanks.

yes please! ;)

loadouts,

multiple plates technically equipped on the same armor part, at the same time. ive thought about this idea, but why stop at armor and armor plates? why not guns and faps and mining finders/excavators enhancers too? :) 1 click change would be really nice to have.

loadouts,

multiple plates technically equipped on the same armor part, at the same time. ive thought about this idea, but why stop at armor and armor plates? why not guns and faps and mining finders/excavators enhancers too? :) 1 click change would be really nice to have.

yes this would also be helpful!

I wish that by just owning all 7 of the same plates, you could turn it into one plate that you equipped like armor part and it acted like all 7.

That would be a dream come true

95% + returns would be awesome

Last edited:
yes, please!

I just fucking wish on every fucking hunt you could get 95%+ back return on what ever the fuck you spent without spending 10k+ fucking peds on runs to average return what not bullshit....That's all i fucking wish for Nothing more nothing fucking less...

Is that Fair? you keep the plates hows that? hang one from each ball for all i care...

I'm with you. Ass shit in this game, I tried some migration and I'm back to not playing/spending. I keep doing the same thing and expect different results. Game is dead to me until MA sells it to someone who has a brain.

Oh yea, and changing plates is a huge pain in the ass for me. It's like a pet peeve.

Back