Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
What it looks like:

ZMPpMSx.jpg

What it should look like:

rvtuYHP.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, fix it MA, looks horrendous, how hard can it be??

Ok, don't answer how hard it can be, fix the shadow and break 20 other things in the process.

This armor still looks awful compared to before this bug was introduced, probably fix it some day, considering it was listed as "Known Issue" in a version update nearly a year ago at this point, it can't be that hard, can it?

one of the coolest armors in game - by its stats and by its look.

please return the silk-mat black look it used to have.

:)

shadow.JPG

This was before armor feet, I bought the expensive black boots to look extra cool :D

shadow.JPG

This was before armor feet, I bought the expensive black boots to look extra cool :D

Love it!

I would totally play EU like it was in 2005 :p

Improved Angel F

Also meanwhile make F improved angel too look different than regular one, just like M is different.

Pretty Please!

shadow.JPG

Makes me sad!!!!!! ;( Old Shadow and Eon were my favorite.. Hated when they switched them.

Still agree they need to bring current shadow back to how it was supposed to look originally..

Shadow, my love!

orion_kopie.jpg

Orion
Date 2007-07-01

entropia_2007-07-01_00-39-10-57.jpg

Orion and ... hmmm... Gravedigger?
Date 2007-07-01

Reactions: Mac
Love it!

I would totally play EU like it was in 2005 :p

One of my issues with this game is the idea that people wanted new graphic engine, nobody I ever talked to wanted better graphics, we just wanted a functioning economy running on a stable platform.

Reactions: das
Bug bump in rampage ;)

It may seem annoying but tbh I think of these are brought to the attention of all MA staff and affiliates and they then action on them we will see a great morale boost :)

Let’s go MA . Give us a beefed up maintenance, that is your iron mission hahah

I will continue to go through the bug thread list and bump what I think still needs attention

Bump Inb4 Maintenance :)

Bring to the top for patch :p

Bring to the top for patch :p

What it looks like:

ZMPpMSx.jpg

yes, the thighs surely look bugged to me!
They look more like jeans then shadow thigh guards :scratch2:

MA, fix them bloody thigh guards, they look horrible! :wise:

I get that there is no monetary gain of fixing this but I would argue there is a monetary gain to showing respect for your playerbase, especially the ones who have invested enough into the game to own a nice set of Shadow armor, in case you guys forgot, a very long time ago players rallied very hard to have the re-designed Angel armor altered because of the unpopular new appearance at the time, and you guys actually went and improved it and lots of players were very happy as a result and felt like the developers cared about them.

The playerbase at this point has gotten so complacent at this point from being ignored and treated disrespectfully that I feel like there is almost no chance this would ever happen at this point.

How about trying to work hard to make improvements and fixes to your game to try to get back to this point? I believe there is a massive monetary incentive in having the playerbase that doesn't feel ignored and resented by the developers. :thumbup:

I get that there is no monetary gain of fixing this but I would argue there is a monetary gain to showing respect for your playerbase, especially the ones who have invested enough into the game to own a nice set of Shadow armor, in case you guys forgot, a very long time ago players rallied very hard to have the re-designed Angel armor altered because of the unpopular new appearance at the time, and you guys actually went and improved it and lots of players were very happy as a result and felt like the developers cared about them.

The playerbase at this point has gotten so complacent at this point from being ignored and treated disrespectfully that I feel like there is almost no chance this would ever happen at this point.

How about trying to work hard to make improvements and fixes to your game to try to get back to this point? I believe there is a massive monetary incentive in having the playerbase that doesn't feel ignored and resented by the developers. :thumbup:

I agree with this!

:beerchug:

Unfortunately still looking as grey and glossy as always, I don't even use Shadow Armor but it's just kind of lame having this simple issue ignored:

T3x5Uey.png

Unfortunately still looking as grey and glossy as always, I don't even use Shadow Armor but it's just kind of lame having this simple issue ignored:

T3x5Uey.png

ever heard of the color, "shadow grey"?

Shadow is hardly ever black, more more so grey.

So tell me, what exactly was the bug in "Shadow" armour?

It's more like they fixed the black looks of the shadow armour to the correct shadow grey.
That you dont like that, well, is that a bug?

ever heard of the color, "shadow grey"?

Shadow is hardly ever black, more more so grey.

So tell me, what exactly was the bug in "Shadow" armour?

It's more like they fixed the black looks of the shadow armour to the correct shadow grey.
That you dont like that, well, is that a bug?

The consummate contrarian back at it again :D)

Please fix this MA!! The shins are still dark, but the rest of the armor has been gray washed.

Back