Diary of one clueless hunter

Run 11

Ok, so i tried the Traeskerons. Never again. These guys have loot comparable with the one in puny creatures (but apparently - without the high MU noob guns), so after 100 kills needed for the first mission i was 110 peds behind on ammo (hard to count the decay).
Did i said never again?

That's o.k but i am worried - there are almost no ArMatrix LR-10 in AH (and the minumum MU is raising), i am too low to use LR-15 yet and game is giving me only crappy daily missions. Perhaps i will hunt only small kerberoses or fouls for few days.

Hello,
you have a nice log and wanted to subscribe also..

if you need some alternatives also,just gimme a shout (Edward MrEddie James)

like if you have vivoS10,bukin rifle

similar weps to armatrix are the kallous series (but mu is mostly high) , isis llc series and some others

efficiency is overrated...sometimes a higher mu on wep with better eff doesnt cover the advantages

daily missions check, sometimes they are the same as you would hunt normally (like kill 100 argonauts)
and once in some weeks you might get a bonus mission

some other missions which are counting additionally to your existen ones and give combat token

traeskerson are sometimes mean mobs..but thats also normal there have to be bad days also..i mostly do them at
the wave at Fort Victoria (starts with young-mature ones)

check the hunting logs and compare with hp/lvl from entropiawiki....its mostly good to do the first stages from many mission..-->you build up the ava very fast with only like killing 100 mobs

etc...

Have a nice day,
Eddie

Hello,
you have a nice log and wanted to subscribe also..

if you need some alternatives also,just gimme a shout (Edward MrEddie James)

like if you have vivoS10,bukin rifle

similar weps to armatrix are the kallous series (but mu is mostly high) , isis llc series and some others

efficiency is overrated...sometimes a higher mu on wep with better eff doesnt cover the advantages

daily missions check, sometimes they are the same as you would hunt normally (like kill 100 argonauts)
and once in some weeks you might get a bonus mission

some other missions which are counting additionally to your existen ones and give combat token

traeskerson are sometimes mean mobs..but thats also normal there have to be bad days also..i mostly do them at
the wave at Fort Victoria (starts with young-mature ones)

check the hunting logs and compare with hp/lvl from entropiawiki....its mostly good to do the first stages from many mission..-->you build up the ava very fast with only like killing 100 mobs

etc...

Have a nice day,
Eddie

Thank you Eddie :)

A lot of good advises

great log :beerchug: keep it up :thumbup:

small question - where are you doing atrax'es?

Last edited:
great log :beerchug: keep it up :thumbup:

small question - where are you doing atrax'es?

Thanks mate :) Z's litte farm TP - only Atrax young (with few mature and old)

Run 12

Not too bad, definitely not good - argonauts, daily missions and some random mobs to see what/how they loot.
Few good hits, even a small (51 peds) global, but loss in the end :)

Also - i finally have 40 (41 to be exact) daily tokens, so hopefully for few days i won't pay for guns. I also obtained A104 amp to test it.
Will see the results in the next hunts.

Cost (with decay): 668.85
TT Value of loot: 624.01
Profit: -44.84
Skill gains during the hunt:
- lvl 18 Ranged Laser
- lvl 2 Mutant Investigator
- lvl 11 Ranged BLP

Total peds cycled: 6813.97
Total loot: 7016.14

Hunt results so far: 202.30

Run 13 (unlucky)

So armed with my new token riffle and A104 amp i went for a long hunting - first big kerberos, then atraxes, then small kerberos. Bad loot, small hits, but it was funny, so i am not complaining - anyway, A104 amp is good, but perhaps it will be better for a bigger mobs (or at least mobs with bigger loot, as most of my loss is amp decay).

Cost (with decay): 948.21
TT Value of loot: 846.73
Profit: -101.48
- lvl 18 BLP Sniper
- lvl 19 Ranged Laser
- lvl 4 Gunner
- lvl 2 Biotropic
- lvl 10 Ranged Gauss
- lvl 10 Ranged Plasma
- lvl 17 Laser Pistoleer
- lvl 6 Cryogenic
- lvl 6 Pyro Kinetic
- lvl 6 Electro Kinetic
- lvl 12 Plasma Pistoleer
- lvl 4 Dodger

Total peds cycled: 7762.18
Total loot: 7862.87

Hunt results so far: 100.82

Run 14

First i visited my Kerberos friends, but they were really, really dry. Extremely dry, resulting in my biggest loss up to now. After that i decided to go to Shinook Jungle and kill kombibos. And few morners. And 2-3 armax. And few Atrox youngs that attacked me. Finally, i am able to kill Atrox youngs...my revenge is near
well, it was fun and way better than the kerberos hunt, i got few good hits, one real global (53 peds) and i looted a lot of weapons. Who can imagine? So there are still things different than oils and shrapnels in the loot.

Anyway, some loss, but it was going to be much bigger if i remained killing Kerberos.

Cost (with decay): 938.63
TT Value of loot: 860.61
Profit: -78.02
- lvl 5 Gunner
- lvl 9 Grenadier
- lvl 4 Decoy Dispenser
- lvl 23 Laser Sniper
- lvl 13 BLP Pistoleer
- lvl 14 Ranged BLP

Total peds cycled: 8700.81
Total loot: 8723.48

Hunt results so far: 22.67

Run 15

Ok, again big kerberoses and again total disaster. Come on guys, you can actually give more than 5 peds of loot, i know that :)
After i spend 300 peds ammo on them, i moved to Argounauts (again disaster) and finished stage 3 of their mission and then...well, then i killed few Atrox-es.
They actually weren't that bad.

Ok, i am again on a red balance (i had one really nice crafting run today, but it have nothing to do with my hunting log) so...i have to make these numbers green again :)

Cost (with decay): 613.65
TT Value of loot: 532.73
Profit: -80.92
- lvl 20 Ranged Sniper
- lvl 11 Mounted Laser
- lvl 18 Gauss Sniper
- lvl 8 Evade
- lvl 18 Plasma Sniper
- lvl 2 Brawler

Total peds cycled: 9314.46
Total loot: 9256.21

Hunt results so far: -58.25

Great thread, 99.37% on 10k cycle nearly! Way to go :D

Great thread, 99.37% on 10k cycle nearly! Way to go :D

Thanks mate :) Recently my loots are terrible though, perhaps MA are not happy that someone can cycle 1000$, loosing only handful of them :)

Run 16

Big Kerberos, then small kerberos...only small loot, with highest one being 21 ped "global" from Kerberos provider. Only 30k more and really won't bother with these guys.

Anyway, something really good happened on my next run, which wasn't finished due to the server restart ;)

Cost (with decay): 655.05 (with new ArMatrix and Chikara pistols)
TT Value of loot: 553.62 (plus some MU from Muscle oil, it's on 105% again)
Profit: -101.43
- lvl 18 Laser Pistoleer
- lvl 11 Ranged Gauss
- lvl 11 Ranged Plasma
- lvl 19 BLP Sniper

Total peds cycled: 9969.51
Total loot: 9809.83

Hunt results so far: -159.68

Last edited:
Hey, you tracking MU or just TT?

Hey, you tracking MU or just TT?
Hey mate :)

Tracking MU only on things that i am able to sell - muscle and eye oils, wool, two ISIS LLC3 rifles. Other stuff is either sitting in my storage, waiting for better days or simply returned to trade terminal :)

Run 17

First big Kerberoses, again a total disaster. Then i killed few smalls atrox for the fun (53/100 on their iron mission 1) and then big kombibos - and after few minis i got really nice 308 peds global, which is my biggest in hunting up to now.
So yeah, some green numbers again :)

Cost (with decay): 922.13(with new ArMatrix and Chikara pistols)
TT Value of loot: 1073.77
Profit: 151.64
- lvl 7 Whipper
- lvl 7 Brawler

Total peds cycled: 10891.64
Total loot: 10883.60

Hunt results so far: -8.04

Hey mate :)

Tracking MU only on things that i am able to sell - muscle and eye oils, wool, two ISIS LLC3 rifles. Other stuff is either sitting in my storage, waiting for better days or simply returned to trade terminal :)

And MU on the guns you use?

And MU on the guns you use?

Yes, them too. Let's say Chikara pistols - they have 1 ped TT value, but are selling for 14-18 peds, so i am adding the exact amount i paid.

Run 18

Kerberos. Dry again, but only for me as ppl hunting them around me had few really good globals and even hofs (4 hofs on Kerberos in one day? WTF?).
After that i finished stage 1 of my Atrox mission. Small global from Atrox Mature (67 peds). Not good results.
Perhaps i will try molisk, as it's pretty obvious that Kerbs are not my friends anymore :)

Cost (with decay): 757,93(tried Marsomething riffle for 55 peds with MU)
TT Value of loot: 519,13
Profit: 238,80
- lvl 24 Laser Sniper
- lvl 13 Plasma Sniper
- lvl 10 Grenadier
- lvl 6 Mounted Grenadier
- lvl 21 Ranged Laser

Total peds cycled: 11649.57
Total loot: 11402.73

Hunt results so far: -246.84

Nice beard you got there mate!

Lets subscribe and follow your hunts. G'luck and go grab that ATH!! :)

:popcorn:

Nice beard you got there mate!

Lets subscribe and follow your hunts. G'luck and go grab that ATH!! :)

:popcorn:

Thanks mate :) I am not even trying to get ATH, not sure if it's possible if you don't have really fat bank account to support your attempts anyway.

Run 19

Kerbs.
Highest loot -21 peds.
Someone hit 1200 ped kerb guardian while i was traveling between the "big" and "small" kerb locations. Nothing more to say :)

Cost (with decay): 525.17
TT Value of loot: 456.51
Profit: 68.66
- lvl 19 Gauss Riffle
- lvl 19 Plasma Sniper
- lvl 13 Ranged BLP
- lvl 3 Biotropic

Total peds cycled: 12174.74
Total loot: 11859.24

Hunt results so far: -315.5

Run 20

Bought new MarKallous 6 riffle and first went for big Combibo near Shinook Jungle - i like these guys, but this time they were dry, so after 200 peds of ammo i was nearly 50 peds behind. Well, only 10 or so to kill in order to finish stage IV of their mission.
Then big Kerberos - and it seems that it was payment day. A lot of minis (11,12,36,14,16,12,31,17,16,30,31 peds) and nice 102 ped global in the end (and my biggest global from Kerbs so far...yet, there is a long way to 1200 HOF). No higher Kerberos globals during my hunt, so today Kerb trophy is mine :p
Finally some green results :)

Cost (with decay, new riffle and repair of my A104 amp): 724.06
TT Value of loot: 792.22 (with 4,58 MU from muscle oil)
Profit: 68.16
- lvl 1 Cryogenic, Pyro Kinetic and Electro Kinetic, Hit
- lvl 2 Jammer
- lvl 12 Ranged Gauss
- lvl 12 Ranged Plasma
+1 HP (107 without ring)
- lvl 20 BLP Sniper

Total peds cycled: 12898.70
Total loot: 12651.46

Hunt results so far: -247.34

Run 21

Finished my Combibo mission stage, killed few atroxes, but mostly Kerberos. One small global (53 peds) and few levels. Loot was enough to pay for ammo and armor/Fap decay (as they are really cheap) but the weapon cost bring me down again. Well....33 daily tokens in my pocket, only 7 to go and will save some peds from weapons again.

I really would like to buy UL weapon, but the low-mid level ones that can be bought in AH currently are crappy.

Cost (with decay, new riffle and repair of my A104 amp): 541.40
TT Value of loot: 507.07
Profit: 34.33
- 7 Cryogenic, Pyro Kinetic and Electro Kinetic Hit
- lvl 22 Ranged Laser
- lvl 19 Laser Pistoleer
- lvl 25 Laser Sniper

Total peds cycled: 13440.1
Total loot: 13158.53

Hunt results so far: -281.67

Run 22

And only if i think that i could just proceed with my Assassins Creed 2 platinum trophy hunt...

Anyway, it was bad. Like, really bad. Only one small 22 peds global of 600 ped ammo. And strangely enough, all other kerberos hunters around me were hitting globals and hofs like crazy. Either the game is preparing huge hof for me, or trying to make me sell my kidneys in order to keep playing :D

Cost : 668.12
TT Value of loot: 445.21
Profit: 222.91
- 7 Mounted BLP

Total peds cycled: 14108.22
Total loot: 13603.74

Hunt results so far: -504.58

Run 23

Kerberos
Biggest loot...17 peds.

Cost : 563.85
TT Value of loot: 328.43
Profit: 235.42
- lvl 20 Gauss Sniper
- lvl 20 Plasma Sniper
- lvl 11 Grenadier

Total peds cycled: 14672.07
Total loot: 13932,17

Hunt results so far: -740

Run 24

Kerberos, biggest hit 27 peds. I spend less peds this time, as it's obvious that my avatar is at the bottom of his biorhytm or luck, or wave, whatever.

It's really nice autumn already here in Bulgaria :)

Cost
: 302.26
TT Value of loot: 226.73
Profit: 75.53
none

Total peds cycled
: 14974.33
Total loot: 14158.90

Hunt results so far: -815.53

Run 25

Ok, this time i am happy. First my dear Kerberos gave me a lot of minis - 16,33,27,34,41 then tried the Combibos - 19,24 and two real globals - 58 and 87.
Two ISIS LLC 3 on full TT in the loot, one ISIS LLP3, Corrosive attack chip 1 and Boar Gloves M, so some MU too.

Perhaps the game doesn't hate me anymore? :)

Cost : 542.02
TT Value of loot: 683.66
Profit: 141.64
- lvl 4 Swordsman
- lvl 14 Ranged BLP
- lvl 12 Mounted Laser

Total peds cycled: 15516.35
Total loot: 14842.56

Hunt results so far: -673.89

Run 26

First part of the run - Combibos. I like these guys - again ISIS LLC3 on almost full TT and good loot, even without globals.
Then Kerberos and lost peds.
But hey, only 10k Kerberos points to go :)

Cost : 475.99
TT Value of loot: 462.73
Profit: 13.26
- lvl 21 BLP Sniper
- lvl 9 Knifefighter

Total peds cycled: 15992.34
Total loot: 15305.29

Hunt results so far: -687.15

Good read. Best of luck on your quest :)

Thanks mate :) I actually just hit my first hunting HOF, however being lazy this is 3 runs ahead :)

Back