Intersted to buy auto loot pet

theViper

Guardian
Society
Virtual Legends
Simon theViper Bull
Hello tamers

Can anyone drop a pet type,level and price here that is used for auto loot ... also is there a pet to use for space auto loot,is this even possible?

Regards
theViper

Have to save up

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...amp-Acc-buff&p=3590121&viewfull=1#post3590121

He's selling for 3.5 k. I can probably let go of mine for around same price but mines only level 10 at the moment...

Price goes up after passive unlocks.

Main advantage vs other auto loot pet types is wider range than the rest.

Never tried space pets yet. Reminds me of ol pigs in space Muppet show

Price is out there ... I can afford something low lvl in 500 ped range,very interested if pet auto loot can be done in space

regards
theViper

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...amp-Acc-buff&p=3590121&viewfull=1#post3590121

He's selling for 3.5 k. I can probably let go of mine for around same price but mines only level 10 at the moment...

Price goes up after passive unlocks.

Main advantage vs other auto loot pet types is wider range than the rest.

Never tried space pets yet. Reminds me of ol pigs in space Muppet show

He is talking about auto loot ? From when this guy have it hmm :laugh:

OP I highly advice you to contact whit Risen Ra Oh and ask him about the RT gorrila whit auto loot . He is very educate about it and will tell you prices . Was about something in range 500-800 ped as far i remember

Hi there,
yes, Mountain Gorilla is still the most affordable autoloot pet atm; higher prices are generally required for (in order) Wasp devil, Atrox sapphire, Lava devil, Oratan Axe;

actual value at the moment are these, in my opinion:
Mountain Gorilla 600/700PED for L7
Wasp Devil 700/900PED for L1
Atrox Sapphire 1000/1100PED for L1
Lava Devil 1500/2000PED for L1 (this is not accurate atm btw, I miss a recent price sale of this week)
Oratan Axe >1500PED for L7

please note that it is important to have the L7 on certain pet, if you live mainly on Calypso, due its spawns at L7 only, there. Devils spawns at L7 on foreign planets outside Calypso; Atrox spawns everywhere from L1 (this one is good if you travel alot among planets, just for the trainingtime untill the pet reach L7)

I have none of them at the moment, sorry ; )

GL with your autoloot ; )

Risen

You can also ask Doc Gray (has many pets in his RT shop) or Juicy Fruit Monster both players on RT.

Price is out there ... I can afford something low lvl in 500 ped range,very interested if pet auto loot can be done in space

regards
theViper

Should ask this question at the general denizens in space :) They have probably tested it out!, would be cool if it did tbh, like the ring usage, a friend asked me this question and it got me wondering:" Do rings improve your stats on the ship? Like acceleration buffs and stuff"

You can only Spawn a pet in space when your quad was taken down, or when you get a DC in space, and relog back in. You can Spawn a pet in a privateer or mothership, but not while you are in the hunner Seat or pilot Seat.

I have wasp devil level almost level 16.

So only one and a bit levels to unlock it at level 17. It wont take long now.

It's currently got 29600 xp

I'm so nervous about selling my cool pets as I don't think the EU pet update is far off, and I think awesome pets will rock.

That said the peds would be handy right now.

I'm not sure of good price, 2.5K sound reasonable.

Do you want it?

Buy it before I change my mind...smiles.

Cheers

Rick

ps: in game at mo OLA 42

edit: or 2.7K with 1K deposit and I'll unlock it for you.

Last edited:
Hello tamers

I have an Atrox Sapphire L1. I didn't know it was worth what Risen suggests; it is just something I tamed and at least kept for the 'future'...
I don't know if the different pets have different autoloot distances - I think the atrox is only 5m or so, so I don't really see the point if you have to be within click looting distance anyway. If there is a good reason why the price should be in the range Risen says for these pets, I guess it'd be nice to know.

Maybe you can find out more closely which of the listed autolooters is best suited for you and I wish you good luck!

I have an Atrox Sapphire L1. I didn't know it was worth what Risen suggests; it is just something I tamed and at least kept for the 'future'...
I don't know if the different pets have different autoloot distances - I think the atrox is only 5m or so, so I don't really see the point if you have to be within click looting distance anyway. If there is a good reason why the price should be in the range Risen says for these pets, I guess it'd be nice to know.

Maybe you can find out more closely which of the listed autolooters is best suited for you and I wish you good luck!

Had received my Blue Atrox from Rick via trade awhile ago (was Lvl 4 if I recall). Anyways, the Blue Atrox is neat as it can be spawned just about anywhere without it requiring it to be Lvl 7 right off the get go. I had leveled up my Blue Atrox to unlock its Autoloot function (req. Lvl 15 see link below for more info), and eventually one day I'm looking forward to unlocking the pet skill & taming at lvl 25 only if the future for it comes into fruition some day. Anyways, even though the distance of the Autoloot when I get my Blue Atrox out with the Autoloot passive is turned on, it is nice to have when I've had many cases where I forgot to bring my loot pills with me on my hunts or I'm just too lazy to click, click, and click in gathering up all the loot, lol. So here is a neat tip that I use when I do forget my Autoloot pills - create a quick button to spawn your Autoloot pet. Thus, when I kill a mob, I use the quick button to spawn my Autoloot pet and then once I retrieve my loot(s) all at once within the 5m distance, I pick up my pet and put it back into my inventory as to save on food consumption.

Now in terms of Risen's prices, that is understandable and to each their own. But I think certain pets have nice attributes while others seem nice, but can definitely consume a ton of food over time. But if you use my tip, then there is some value or type of demand in how you utilize and care for your pet(s). Also, the gorilla is simply a loud pet even though it is the easiest of the Autoloot pets to train up on (but it has to be Lvl 7 atleast to be spawnable on other planets).

Hope this helps and GL on achieving your Autoloot pet OP.

http://www.emmas-shop.tk/taming/pet-overview.html

I got a low level blue atrox from Rick. I've leveled it pretty fast up to 17.53% now, trying to get it to lvl 20 so I can also put the stable HP buff on if I ever go back to fighting big mobs again, if ever. It works fine for looting. I was thinking about that other pet with the long loot distance, but tall pets are kind of annoying to me. I assume you can turn off autoloot if your just standing around and have it out to level, I don't know if it levels faster with autoloot on or not, or if it saves food if its not on. I wouldn't like to be spawning and respawning to save food, I kill small mobs pretty fast.

Is Rick is the local blue trox dealer? :laugh::D

Spawning on every mob just to loot sound like pain in ass

Helpful +rep thx

He is talking about auto loot ? From when this guy have it hmm :laugh:

OP I highly advice you to contact whit Risen Ra Oh and ask him about the RT gorrila whit auto loot . He is very educate about it and will tell you prices . Was about something in range 500-800 ped as far i remember

yo Mac :wise:

People ask high prices then all price drop cause value not sustainable,this happened when I bought my rare pet for250 ped 3 years back.Did not take ,long few days then price was 50 ped for same pet.

Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet,which is worth what today for interest sake?

Regards
theViper

+rep as good info

Had received my Blue Atrox from Rick via trade awhile ago (was Lvl 4 if I recall). Anyways, the Blue Atrox is neat as it can be spawned just about anywhere without it requiring it to be Lvl 7 right off the get go. I had leveled up my Blue Atrox to unlock its Autoloot function (req. Lvl 15 see link below for more info), and eventually one day I'm looking forward to unlocking the pet skill & taming at lvl 25 only if the future for it comes into fruition some day. Anyways, even though the distance of the Autoloot when I get my Blue Atrox out with the Autoloot passive is turned on, it is nice to have when I've had many cases where I forgot to bring my loot pills with me on my hunts or I'm just too lazy to click, click, and click in gathering up all the loot, lol. So here is a neat tip that I use when I do forget my Autoloot pills - create a quick button to spawn your Autoloot pet. Thus, when I kill a mob, I use the quick button to spawn my Autoloot pet and then once I retrieve my loot(s) all at once within the 5m distance, I pick up my pet and put it back into my inventory as to save on food consumption.

Now in terms of Risen's prices, that is understandable and to each their own. But I think certain pets have nice attributes while others seem nice, but can definitely consume a ton of food over time. But if you use my tip, then there is some value or type of demand in how you utilize and care for your pet(s). Also, the gorilla is simply a loud pet even though it is the easiest of the Autoloot pets to train up on (but it has to be Lvl 7 atleast to be spawnable on other planets).

Hope this helps and GL on achieving your Autoloot pet OP.

http://www.emmas-shop.tk/taming/pet-overview.html

Yo Bitfury :wise:

What is meant by Goriila is loud pet though?

Interested to buy Atrox

Yo Jetsina :yay:

Can yo inbox me with price yo want closer to 500 peds?

Regards
theViper

Spawning on every mob just to loot sound like pain in ass

ok, we know who is taming the Atrox Sapphire available around Calypso, now.:scratch2:

Yo Bitfury :wise:

What is meant by Goriila is loud pet though?

well, it means that IslandGorilla/MountainGorilla/Kong/SacredKong have (for someone at least) noisy sounds; I love those sounds btw, and only who has lived for a while on Secret Island could understand and enjoy those sounds, imo; if you hate those sounds you could set your sounds on Option page properly to set its (not affecting other sounds ingame, also)

LOL guys.........I've only had 2 x Atrox Sapphires myself, and tamed another one for a tip (so seen 3 in total).

The first one that belonged to me, a miner found and called me (via Mega I believe). I gave him a tip for finding it, although I didn't realise at the time it had any value. Then I got begged to sell it, so sold it as a favour really to Bitfury above.

Then I searched for weeks for another one. Very very very hard to find. Then sold that one to Mac, just because the market was good.

I cant find another, looked everywhere.

I'm more interested in a top end trox, That I'm sure exist.....never seen one though.

I'm not really a big pet trader, I train them for the "patience" challenge.
That said I sell more if I could find more.

I really don't want to get rid of my wasp, but hey everyone has a price.

Rick

ps: it would drive me insane, having one of those noisy gorillas (I wont touch them).
Besides they're not attractive pets compared to Caly pets. RT did a great job on the vamp though.

Last edited:

I agree, I don't know what the big fuss is about either. Although I sold the second one I found for 600, which I think is fair price. Buy hey if people want to pay 1K+ go get it.

Because you don't loose ammo for keeping your auto-shoot on, I can see the appeal for many situations.
You simply don't have to do any clicking at all, click once to start shooting, then just move your ava.

Probably handy for blasting loads of merps and fouls too, if that's your thing.

Pets that have 100m autoloot, would be hugely valuable, for bots.

I'm hoping the promised stable unlocks will allow us to add more passive to our pets, but who knows what MA will implement.

Rick

Yo Jetsina :yay:
Can yo inbox me with price yo want closer to 500 peds?
Regards
theViper

Well I'm not really thinking of selling - or hadn't been thinking of that...
If Rick has searched quite a lot and only found two, then I guess it is indeed quite rare. If you like to autoshoot at stuff then I'd still think pills with the better range would be more useful. It's not like pills are expensive ... and you'd need to tame the pet up as well. If you like the idea of having a rare pet, then ok - and it would have a use when trained up.
I was also thinking like Rick along the lines that the pet skills may be improved - and rare may stay rare!
Thanks for the information about 600 peds Rick. If that is indeed a fair price it's a lot better for a buyer than a few hundred peds higher, so I'd probably accept selling at around that tbh.

Are there pets with autoloot thats greater than 5 meters?

Are there pets with autoloot thats greater than 5 meters?
Oratan axe has widest range at 45 m
entropia_2017-07-05_18.08.25.jpg

Geez, why waste all that money on a pet then have to pay to feed the bastard and charge him up with essence when you can just buy an auto loot pill in the TT for 50 pecs per hour? 500 ped = 1000 hours

Geez, why waste all that money on a pet then have to pay to feed the bastard and charge him up with essence when you can just buy an auto loot pill in the TT for 50 pecs per hour? 500 ped = 1000 hours

loot pills don't give skills.

fwiw...

oraton axe

what level do i need to be to tame one of those oraton axes?

Back